Slower Weight loss at 50?

Replies

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,369 Member
    good morning all
    Hi Irene, not expecting any kind of snow here til Friday.
    Jo, good luck with the financial planner. Whole Foods is fun. Enjoy your freedom!
    Ed, enjoy your workday.
    I spent some more time with the family yesterday morning. It really lifts my spirits.
    It's currently 41F. Partly cloudy early then becoming cloudy with periods of rain this afternoon. High 48F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.
    Wishing all a good new week.
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,318 Member
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday.

We have 14 (Celsius) clear degrees (feels like 13) with an expected mostly sunny high of 25 and 2% chance of precipitation.

We'll see what the workday brings.

————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)
  • eku0
    good morning
    It's currently 38F. Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. High 57F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. We had lots of rain last night.
    I made hot and sour soup yesterday for dinner. It's one of my favorites. I've gotten a cold, and soup is always good for that.
    I will go to clay crafters this afternoon. I always wear a mask there anyway.
    Wishing all a good day.
  • IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,162 Member
    good morning,
    well we didn't get any snow just a little rain and a lot of wind. This is the first year we didn't get any snow really miss it. No big plans for today we have started to go for afternoon which is nice. Sammie has discover ducks she wants to play with them but they take off when they see her.
    take care
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

We have 11 (Celsius) foggy degrees with an expected cloudy high of 24 and 15% chance of precipitation.

I know I have some things to work on today. And I need to actually get on that laundry in between things.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• eku0
    good morning
    fmby2a5wjllk.png
    Spring will be here soon.
    It's currently 33F. Sun and clouds mixed. High 58F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Almost 60F today!
    I am so glad I have nothing on my calendar. I am so tired. Might make a trip to the library later. That's about it.
    Wishing all a good day and bright shiny new month.
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Good afternoon
    We had a little snow yesterday, but it is almost gone.
    I had a dermatology appt. this morning for a skin check, I passed. :D Nothing else planned for today.
    Enjoy your day!
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's thrilling Thursday!

We have 18 (Celsius) cloudy degrees with an expected cloudy high of 21 and 98% chance of rain.

Sounds like a good day to stay inside. Dinah and I got the laundry folded yesterday.

• Joanne3366
    Good morning;
    It is currently raining and will be most of the day.
    Today I am running a few errands, doing laundry and making cupcakes for hubby.
    Have a great day! :)
  • eku0
    good morning
    Ed, glad you and Dinah got the laundry folded. Reminds me, I don't know if you remember Dinah Shore? She and my Dad met when he was at Emory U and became friends. I think of that every time you mention Dinah. :)
    Jo, sounds like you're enjoying being home. Lucky hubby getting cupcakes. :)
    Irene, we haven't really gotten any snow either. I don't really miss it.
    It's currently 48F. Chance of a morning shower. Partly cloudy this morning, then becoming cloudy during the afternoon. High 63F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
    Our housecleaner is coming today. Happy about that. Always feels better when the house is spruced up.
    Wishing all a pleasant Thursday.
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's fabulous Friday!

We have 16 (Celsius) cloudy degrees (feels like 15) with an expected cloudy high of 22 and 82% chance of precipitation that could include thunderstorms.

We may be finishing up (at least for now) with a couple of projects but hopefully no one will be foolish enough to install updates late on a Friday. That's definitely a Monday thing unless it's an emergency fix.

• IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,162 Member
    happy Friday everyone
  • eku0
    edited March 2023
    good morning all
    It's 41F here. Forecast is for rain. High 42F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Higher wind gusts possible. Just a bit gray out for now.
    I'm off to a massage in a few minutes.
    Wishing all an easy Friday and a great weekend.
  • Joanne3366
    Good afternoon;
    We are expecting snow tonight into tomorrow 2-4 in.
    Have a great weekend. :)
  • eku0
    good morning
    Jo, I hope you didn't get too much snow. Sometimes a little bit is pretty.
    We had lots of rain and wind yesterday afternoon through the evening. Some snow mixed in at times.
    My massage was great. I really needed that.
    It's currently 44F. Windy. Cloudy skies will become mostly sunny this afternoon. High 49F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
    Going to babysit tonight. That'll be fun. Will see what else the day brings.
    Wishing all a fun weekend.
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's satisfying sunny Saturday!

We have 15 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected sunny high of 20 and 1% chance of rain. We got plenty of rain yesterday, so that's a pleasant change for us. I need to get out to the grocery and maybe to PetSmart for cat food and kitty litter.

• parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous sunny Sunday!

We have 7 (Celsius) sunny degrees (feels like 6) with an expected high of 22 and 1% chance of precipitation.

I got out to Kroger yesterday, but decided I can wait until next weekend if I want, on the cat food and supplies, as they have enough to last more than a week more. If I get out today, I may go to PetSmart anyway.

• eku0
    good morning
    It's currently 31F and sunny. 🌞 Plentiful sunshine. High 59F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Sounds like a beautiful day ahead.
    I had so much fun babysitting last night. Those 2 are so sweet! 🥰
    I think today will be a nice relaxing day. I may make some soup. I still have that cold with a scratchy throat.
    Wishing all a pleasant Sunday.
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's marvelous Monday!

We have 9 (Celsius) clear degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 25 and 2% chance of precipitation.

I know I'll have several things to poke at today for work.

• eku0
    good morning
    It's currently 39f and mostly sunny. 🌞 Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 56F. Winds light and variable.
    I was so exhausted I really didn't do anything yesterday. I sat on the porch, reading and enjoying the sun for a while.
    Happily, no plans for today, so puttering and catching up around the house.
    Wishing all a bright shiny new week.