Slower Weight loss at 50?

Replies

• parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,311 Member
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous sunny Sunday!

We have 23 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 34 and 18% chance of precipitation.

I got all the critical groceries yesterday, but may get back out today for a few things. i made spaghetti last night so have leftovers.

————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Good morning;
    Currently 65F with a high of 76F. It is a great day to be outside, no humidity.
    We had a thunder storm last night, lots of lightening.
    I plan to spend a nice relaxing day, mostly outdoors.
    Enjoy! :)
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's marvelous Monday!

We have 22 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected sunny high of 35 and 2% chance of precipitation.

Back to the old grind today.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,367 Member
    good morning
    Jo, that was nice weather! We've got highs in the 80s for the foreseeable future.
    Ed, don't work too hard.
    Hi Irene.
    It was a comfortable 64F, 18C for my walk this a.m., cloudy,with just a little drizzle now and then. Currently 68F, 20C. Abundant sunshine expected today. High near 85F, 29C. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
    I have a massage scheduled for early afternoon today. That'll be nice. I'm feeling pretty achy.
    Wishing all a bright shiny new week. 🌞🌼🌻
  • IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,161 Member
    good morning,
    We had another great day walking it was like 63 perfect walking weather.

Vix, you seem to be getting out walking a lot more enjoy your walk.
    Hi ED and Jo
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday!

We have 21 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected sunny high of 33 and 6% chance of precipitation. I'll be watering the container garden this evening.

The programmers are still working on that conversion and it's not ready for me to test yet, but I'm staying busy, and sitting in on the group sessions while they work on it.

• Joanne3366
    Good morning;
    Currently 67F with a high of 77F. I love this type of weather. I went for a 3 mile walk.
    I have nothing planned for today, so will see what the day brings.
    Next week we are going to Maine for four days. We rented a house in the woods. It should be nice and peaceful.
    Have a good day! :)
  • Joanne3366
    Good morning
    It is currently 56F with a high of 77F, another beautiful day.
    Elliptical and walk completed, laundry is next.
    Have a wonderful day! :)
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

We have 22 (Celsius) cloudy degrees with an expected mostly cloudy high of 30 and 24% chance of precipitation.

I spent too much time yesterday working on a client problem. When J was finally available, he did the EXACT same things I did and fixed it easily. Neither of us knows why it worked for him but not me. Maybe system permissions. Fortunately I rarely get on the client systems as that's not REALLY my job, but when it's necessary I usually do better.

• IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,161 Member
    happy Wednesday everyone
  • eku0
    good morning
    Irene, yes, I've started walking every morning again. It is great to walk when it's in the 60s!
    Jo, I love the cooler weather in the a.m. Wow, have fun in Maine! That sounds wonderful.
    Ed, work is keeping you busy. Computer issues are tricky. I'm sure you're good at it, and permissions can make a huge difference.
    I had my craft day yesterday, hard to get to anything else on Tuesdays. I finished a cardinal suncatcher.
    Walk completed at a lovely 60F, 16C. Load of laundry in the washer.
    It's currently 68F, 20C. Mainly sunny to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High 83F, 28C. Winds light and variable.
    I have an appt with my pain Dr. this afternoon. And I'll probably stop at the library.
    Wishing all a happy 🐫 day. 🌞🌺
  • eku0
    efwfqjzl72rx.jpg
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's thrilling Thursday!

We have 24 (Celsius) cloudy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 31 and 62% chance of precipitation that could include some thundershowers. Maybe I won't need to water the container garden today.

That cardinal looks great!

I'm not sure how far the team got yesterday, as I took the afternoon off. I'll see where things stand in a while.

• eku0
    edited August 2023
    good morning
    Thanks, Ed. I'm happy to be back making stained glass things. I think I'm going to try and finish my large peacock next. It's been sitting, almost done since before 3/20. Are you getting veggies ripening in your container garden? Maybe next year I'll try that. Someone's supposed to bring me some info about a bucket garden, sounds smaller and easier to start with. ;)
    Hi Irene and Jo!
    It's currently 68F, 20C. I'm enjoying the cooler mornings for walking.
    Forecast for sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 85F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
    I need to do some cleaning and straightening today, and will see what the day brings.
    Wishing all a happy Thursday! 🦋🐞🌷🌻
  • Joanne3366
    Good morning;
    Currently 63F with a high of 80F. I am also enjoying the cooler mornings for my walk. I did a little over 2 miles.
    Vix- Love the cardinal.
    Hi Ed and Irene.
    I went to the library yesterday to replenish my reading material. Right now I am reading books by Joanne Fluke.
    Today I have to pick up a few things at the grocery store.
    The Landscapers came yesterday and trimmed all the shrubs and edged around all my flower beds. My yard is slowly
    getting to the way I want it. I have a few places that I need to plant some grass seed. I do the easy stuff and let the landscapers do all the hard work.
    Have a wonderful day! :)
  • parityanimal
    edited August 2023
    Howdy all y'all. It's fabulous Friday!

We have 22 (Celsius) cloudy degrees with an expected cloudy high of 30 and 22% chance of precipitation.

We have a few tomatoes turning red, and several jalapeno peppers are nearly ready to pick.

I can hear the weekend coming!

• eku0
    edited August 2023
    good morning
    Jo, thanks. I wanted to make something small to get back into it. Joanne Fluke, I think I read one of the baking mysteries. :) I'm reading a mishmash of things. Currently about 1/3 into Romantic Comedy by Curtis Sittenfeld, meh. And I picked up an Isis Crawford, A Catered Cat Wedding to read next. Wise to let the landscapers do the hard stuff!
    Ed, sounds like the garden is doing well. My mom always grew tomatoes in the summer, so much better than store bought. What are the plans for the jalapenos? 🌶️🌶️🌶️
    Hi Irene, good luck with your surgery. I hope all goes smoothly for you.
    It's currently 70F , 21C. Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy this afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 87F, 31C. Winds light and variable.
    Thank goodness nothing on the calendar for today. I kind of overdid it yesterday, and am feeling really tired and achy. Had to push myself out for the walk. Maybe a little more coffee will perk me up. ;)
    Wishing all an easy Friday. Yay weekend!🤸🌷🍷
  • Joanne3366
    Good afternoon;
    Currently 75F, humid and cloudy.
    We had an appt. today with our lawyer to set up a trust and update our wills. Then we went to lunch. I had a cobb salad.
    It was sunny where we where about 3 towns over, but when we got near home it looked like it had just rained, and now the sun is shining.
    Vix-how is the baby blanket coming along?
    Irene-thinking about you today and hope your surgery went well.
    Ed-enjoy your tomatoes. I love tomatoes just picked from the garden.
    Have a good afternoon. :)

• eku0
    good morning
    There's 100% humidity this morning, I was walking through mist. It was kind of pleasant.
    Jo, good for you for taking care of your business and celebrating with lunch. I'm about 1/2 way through the blanket (and I have a couple of mistakes to fix).
    Irene, hope you're feeling ok.
    Ed, hope you're relaxing this weekend.
    It's currently 70F, 21C. Mostly cloudy. High 87F, 31C. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
    No special plans. We will be babysitting tonight. That'll be fun.
    Wishing all a delightful weekend!🌷🦋🌺🍷
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's satisfying Saturday!

We have 24 (Celsius) mostly cloudy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 33 and 4% chance of precipitation.

It's going to be a hot one!

Breakfast was a cheese omelet and a small bowl of Cheerios.

I need to get out for cat food and groceries after I feed the cats.