Joanne3366 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Here are the pictures of the finished housesiayvz1q9quw.jpeg
    bfb4nobyfhvy.jpeg
  • Joanne3366
    Irene-I sent you an invite on fitbit.
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,367 Member
    Jo, your house looks great! I love the nice big deck too. Beautiful! I'll bet you're glad it's done. :)
  • eku0
    Good morning!
    Off to yoga class in a few minutes. BBL
    Have a great day. :)
  • Joanne3366
    Good morning;
    Thanks vix, I am glad that it is finished.
    Dr. visit this afternoon to see about this cough. All the congestion is on the left side and now my back is starting to hurt on that side.
    Enjoy your day. :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Hi
    I was out walking 7900 steps + 2cents :)
    We are heading into a brief period of warmer weather, Yea. The Snow is slowly melting away, That caused some problems when I went out with icing on the sidewalks due to overnight temperatures.

Today I think I will be somewhat lazy and not do to much. Tomorrow on my walk I need to return a book to the library and pick up Bananas as Tomorrow before my walk I will be eating my last Banana.

Have a Good Upcoming Week
    Roger
    eku0 wrote: »
    Up over 50F here....lots of sunshine and melting! :)
    Jo, your house looks great! I love the nice big deck too.
    Beautiful! I'll bet you're glad it's done. :)

Hi Vix
    By the time I was nearing the end of my walk, 9AM The snow was melting all over the place and causing some puddling
    I went around, Not interested in wet shoes to walk in :)
    Good morning!
    Off to yoga class in a few minutes. BBL
    Have a great day. :)

It is a beautiful looking if slightly cloudy day outside. I actually like that in the afternoon as the sun hits the TV Screen otherwise
    when watching the Noon news off of the DVR.

Enjoy Your Yoga
    Roger
    Joanne3366 wrote: »
    Good morning;
    Thanks vix, I am glad that it is finished.
    Dr. visit this afternoon to see about this cough. All the congestion is on the left side and now my back is starting to hurt on that side.

Hi Joanne
    The house looks good, I think shutters do add a certain flair too.

Good Luck at the Doctors
    Roger
  • eku0
    Jo, glad you can see the doc and get that cough taken care of. Hope you feel better soon.
    It is warmer today, and melting. The county finally opened the schools today. Our neighbor finished shoveling the last 10-15 feet of our sidewalk that we didn't get to. I'll have to thank them next time I see them. That was really nice of them.
    I am going for my regular massage today. Looking forward to that. It has clouded over, but no more precip was forecast, anyway, it's warm enough for rain.
  • IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,161 Member
    good morning,all is good here. Jo your house looks really nice, hope you start to feel better not fun having a cold . Amazon is really getting rid of a lot of people 6 more people got write ups on Sunday it looks like the ones that are there over a year they are getting rid of . Oh well I might be looking for a new job but to get rid of us I think it will take like 3 months I will keep my hopes up that this will pass.Jo I never got the invite unless I just didn't see it I will check again. Vix did you get everything in your new cabinet?
  • eku0
    Good morning!
    Irene, wishing you lots of luck with your job...that's awful that they are getting rid of so many people. Most places would just hire temps for the busy season. Seems better to let people know up front. Logically they would want to keep someone who could train others, so you might be in a good position. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    My cabinet is still empty. There are some tape marks on the glass doors I need to clean off, and I need to decide how I want to organize it. I will definitely be putting some books on the lower shelves.
    Clay class for me today.
    Hope everyone has a good day. :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I went walking this morning at approx 7:40 and it was 11 degrees colder than yesterday for the same time.
    Not to bad however, Then when my brother left at 11AM I walked up to the bank and then over to the dollar store
    looking for the UHT milk quarts. No Joy :(
    Total Steps so far 14,598 as of 12:30.

Have a Nice Tuesday
    Roger
    good morning,all is good here. Jo your house looks really nice, hope you start to feel
    better not fun having a cold . Amazon is really getting rid of a lot of people 6 more people got write ups on Sunday it looks
    like the ones that are there over a year they are getting rid of . Oh well I might be looking for a new job but to get rid of us
    I think it will take like 3 months I will keep my hopes up that this will pass. Jo I never got the invite unless I just didn't see it
    I will check again. Vix did you get everything in your new cabinet?

Hi Irene
    Just curious, is there a financial benefit in getting rid of people that have been there longer vs latest hires?
    Time to make sure You use any paid days off just in case.

Good Luck with Amazon
    Roger
    Jo, glad you can see the doc and get that cough taken care of. Hope you feel better soon.
    It is warmer today, and melting. The county finally opened the schools today. Our neighbor finished shoveling the last
    10-15 feet of our sidewalk that we didn't get to. I'll have to thank them next time I see them. That was really nice of them.
    I am going for my regular massage today. Looking forward to that. It has clouded over, but no more precip was forecast,
    anyway, it's warm enough for rain.
    Good morning!
    Irene, wishing you lots of luck with your job...that's awful that they are getting rid of so many people.
    Most places would just hire temps for the busy season. Seems better to let people know up front.
    Logically they would want to keep someone who could train others, so you might be in a good position.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    My cabinet is still empty. There are some tape marks on the glass doors I need to clean off, and I need to
    decide how I want to organize it. I will definitely be putting some books on the lower shelves.
    Clay class for me today.
    Hope everyone has a good day. :)

Hi Vix
    On the second walk coming back from the Dollar Store I was getting a bit warm, Gloves off and Hoodie unzipped and still
    feeling a little warm. Today is warming up nicely.

Did You get rain yesterday? We are forecast to get more Wednesday. Nice Neighbor :)

I use Isopropyl Alcohol to remove tape residue FWIW. BTW it also remove fresh Magic Marker and Ink on many surfaces.

I have two fair sized bookcases that are both bulging at the seams.

Have a Enjoyable Day
    Roger
  • Joanne3366
    Good afternoon;
    Went to the dr. yesterday afternoon, I have pneumonia. I am on antibiotics twice a day for 10 days and then I have to go back to the dr. and have another chest x-ray. I feel good other than the coughing and that has quieted down a lot.
    Irene-you are showing up on my fitbit app.Am I showing up on yours? I will keep my fingers crossed also that you will be safe at your work.
    Vix-what a nice neighbor.
    Roger-Usually companies like to get rid of the people that are making the most money. New hires make less money and usually have to be in the position for a period of time before they get any benefits.ie sick days, vacation days, personal days.
    Have a good day. :)
  • eku0
    Jo, so sorry you've got pneumonia. Follow the doctor's orders and feel better soon. (I'm actually going for my 2nd pneumonia immunization next Monday).
    Roger, I used Windex, it worked fine, but I'll keep the alcohol in mind if it comes up again. It did rain yesterday and there's more predicted for tonight and tomorrow. It's supposed to go up to 61F tomorrow! Currently 46F.
  • IreneMurman
    good morning,Jo you are coming up on my app ,you beat me in your steps last week great job. I think they might be trying to get rid of us because we are making more money and at the end of this month I am suppose to get another raise we shall see I am thinking about going to hr about this what do you all think? well talk too Jo hope you are feeling better everyone later
  • eku0
    Good morning.
    Irene, I think I would want to get more info from hr....see what you can do to stay. Being a valueable employee, doesn't seem right that they would let you go.
    Another rainy day here. Going to the gym again today. I'm getting tired of it.
    Anyway, have a good day, everyone. :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I used Atkins frozen Dinners as I had a coupon for it and it looked good. I had the Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Frozen meal. The calories are a bit higher than the NS Chicken in BBQ Baked beans @ 330 calories. 26G Protein, High Sodium @ 1070mg, 4g of fiber seems low and 9g of carbohydrates, Not unexpected as Atkins is a low Carb high protein diet plan. 9ounces weight vs the NS Chicken Alfredo, however the NS has no vegetables and lots of pasta and less chicken. The Amount of Chicken in the NS seems to be all over the place too.
    Mini review. Tasty with pieces of Broccoli and several Nice sized pieces of Chicken Breast meat, slightly salty taste but I will probably buy again if I can find another $1 off coupon for one entree.

The other Atkin Entree I tried was their Beef Merlot with Broccoli. Tasty will buy again Nice quantity of Beef. 9G Carbs, 920g sodium, 3g fiber and 310 calories. 9 ounces weight

I did get out for my walk this morning, The rain has not really moved in yet :) I did get drizzled on for a little while and then it stopped. 20 degrees warmer that yesterday for the same time according to the Weatherman.

Have a Nice Wednesday
    Roger
    Joanne3366 wrote: »
    Good afternoon;
    Went to the dr. yesterday afternoon, I have pneumonia. I am on antibiotics twice a day for 10 days and then I have to go back to the dr.
    and have another chest x-ray. I feel good other than the coughing and that has quieted down a lot.
    Irene-you are showing up on my fitbit app.Am I showing up on yours? I will keep my fingers crossed also that you will be safe at your work.
    Vix-what a nice neighbor.
    Roger-Usually companies like to get rid of the people that are making the most money. New hires make less money and usually have to
    be in the position for a period of time before they get any benefits.ie sick days, vacation days, personal days.
    Have a good day. :)

Hi Joanne
    Be careful withe the pneumonia, I ended up in the hospital with it getting intravenous antibiotics after
    passing out in the doctors office one year. I was lucky I had insurance through work at that time.

When I was in a Union Job they would rather work a current employee with overtime rather than hire a new person.
    The Driving positions were able to be filled with part time workers under the union contract and that was the path to become a full time
    employee. I started part time and they liked my work so they made me a full time employee.

Good Luck with the Pneumonia
    Roger
    good morning,Jo you are coming up on my app ,you beat me in your steps last week great job.
    I think they might be trying to get rid of us because we are making more money and at the end of this month I am suppose to get
    another raise we shall see I am thinking about going to hr about this what do you all think? well talk too Jo hope you are feeling
    better everyone later

Hi Irene
    Is this a union job? if so talk to the shop steward in addition to HR. This sort of thing is due to having to meet
    Wall Street performance expectations IMO.

Good Luck
    Roger
    Jo, so sorry you've got pneumonia. Follow the doctor's orders and feel better soon. (I'm actually going
    for my 2nd pneumonia immunization next Monday).
    Roger, I used Windex, it worked fine, but I'll keep the alcohol in mind if it comes up again. It did rain yesterday and there's more
    predicted for tonight and tomorrow. It's supposed to go up to 61F tomorrow! Currently 46F.
    Good morning.
    Irene, I think I would want to get more info from hr....see what you can do to stay. Being a valueable employee,
    doesn't seem right that they would let you go.
    Another rainy day here. Going to the gym again today. I'm getting tired of it.
    Anyway, have a good day, everyone. :)

Hi Vix
    I love the effect on the Gas heating bill of these warmer temperatures :)

Sadly in todays environment trained employees have gone from being valued assets to being costly once they get anywhere.
    To many companies seem to think workers are like anything else disposable, use it up and replace it with a newer cheaper version :(

Have a Nice Day and stay Dry
    Roger
  • eku0
    Really rainy today....no plans, but would like to get out for a while.
    Jo, hope you're feeling better, and the antibiotics are doing their job.
    Hope everyone's having a good day.
  • Joanne3366
    Good afternoon;
    It just started to rain here. I feel a little better today, not as much coughing. The antibiobics make me feel a little nauseous. The dr. said take with food, the pharmacist said take on an empty stomach and no dairy. I miss my yogurt. :'(
    Irene-I would talk with HR and get as much info as you can.
    Roger- Thanks for the review of the Atkins. I don't usually buy frozen dinners because of the sodium count.
    Vix-I will definitely get the pneumonia shot in the future. I will ask when I see the dr. on my next appt.
    I got a call from NS, my first shipment of frozen will arrive in 3 days.
    Roger-Do they always call and let you know?
    Have a good evening. :)
  • eku0
    Jo, there are actually 2 different pneumonia vaccinations. If you get the Prevnar 13 vaccination first, you can can the pneumovax 8 weeks later. If you get the pneumovax first you have to wait a year before you can get the Prevnar 13.
    I think it depends on the type of antibiotic whether you take them with food or not , you might want to look it up by name, especially if it's making you nauseous. Hope you start feeling better.
    Have a good night, everyone. :)
  • IreneMurman
    good morning, well another one of my friends got a written yesterday she was so upset not too much we can really do we don't have a union i haven't talked to hr yet just not sure if i need to well need to go to work .Jo hope you are feeling better ,Vix I know you probably have some fun thing to do today. Roger it was like 50 when we walked really nice.
  • eku0
    Good morning! Guess it's warmer in NJ this morning. :)
    It's 42 here, going up to 46 today and very cloudy.
    I am of to something fun...painting class this morning.
    Chiropractor this afternoon. ha, not sure if that is fun, but may be helpful. :)
    Hope everyone has a good day....keep smiling. :)