Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Faye that is a good ideal Misfit slow losers For that we are.
    I am posting my dailey weigh in and my meals on the group One one and copying it to here Saye me from typing too much,
    10/8/15 193.4 ***Starting date The zone diet
    !0/9/15 191.3
    10/10/16 190.5
    total lost 2,9 following the zone plan. It is the same plan as one one one. But better known.

Hope I don;t get a carb attack!
    I will be back for my meals for today
    Marie

1697496ypkm6cuzk3.gif
  • CALIECAT
    Options

10/8/15 193.4 ***Starting date for the zone plan
    !0/9/15 191.3
    10/10/15 190.5
    10/11/15 190.8 HAD A GAIN OF .3 OZ

I was hoping I would break into the 180's this morning. I have two days to go till my first week maybe by then.

I HOPE THAT IS THE MOST I GAIN WILL SEE TOMORROW
    how is your walking challenge going Connie?

My breakfast Cottage cheese, chopped pecans and pineapple canned in own juice. Coffee
    Lunch will be cooking a pork loin today so 2 oz of pork loin 1/2 of sweet potatoe, pat of butter, green beans, tea
    Dinner the same as lunch
    snack before bed a Kroger chocolate shake. If I could find some good wine I would have that for a snack with a slice of cheese. The book says that is a good bed time snack Wine would be my carb, chesse is would be my fat and protein. And make you sleep like a baby. will need to check it out.

Today is football day Wont be spending much time in the kitchen
    Marie

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Sunday!

Steph..you are sooo right! I am pulling up my BIG girl panties and will stop whining! ;)
    Faye...without this group, I would have surely thrown in the towel!
    Marie.. I am walking more than I was before now that I joined the challenge. Some days are better than others..it depends on how my knee feels. Yes, wine will help you sleep better! :)

It's a beautiful day..nice temps and lots of sunshine! I've been to church services this morning and really don't have anything major planned for the day other than enjoying it. Hope all of you enjoy yours as well.

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,
    Great to see everyone here and I will quit whining too.
    Could be much worse, like my Pastor said this morning celebrate life,
    enjoy it, be grateful for what you have and don't fret about what you
    don't have.
    Have a good Sunday afternoon.
    Nancy :)
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,976 Member
    Options
    “The secret of contentment is knowing how to enjoy what you have, and to be able to lose all desire for things beyond your reach."-- Yutang Lin

All the books I've read lately have had a lot of food in them. One series is about a woman who is a caterer in Colorado, another about a woman with a cookie shop in Minnesota, another about a woman with a doughnut shop in North Carolina.....so I share your thoughts about just wanting to quit this whole healthy eating thing and be like everybody else...then I read what you post and remember what is really important to me and stay on track.

t116009.gif Barbie from NW Washington where the clouds are bringing us a bit of rain
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    good morning ladies,

hope everyone had a good weekend!! it was homecoming for my daughter and my son had a pretty busy weekend as well, he even hurt his elbow messing around:( I had a couple cheats this weekend and did absolutely no exercise yesterday!! I am loving doing nothing on sundays, my body so needed it. I even got a peak at 145 but had no dinner on Friday night as we were at the hospital all night with my son getting his arm looked at.

connie, I think you need to have a cheat meal. I looked at your diary. it may be even just going out and having a piece of bread with dinner. I feel you need it both mentally and physically. it will help you. you have nothing to lose except weight :)

I am actually off to a quick spin class!!kids are home the next two days. have a great day everyone.

Stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Barbie you have such meanful quotes. Thank you for sharing. I know what you mean by talking about food I got on a site of whats for dinner and they post such lovely pictures of there meals and make me want to have them.
    <3
    Stephanie I have no desire for a cheat meal. it would just get me off the beaten path. I found a restaurant that serves Gluten free meals. It pop up while I was searching zone meals It is located in our Mall close to home. No wonder we have not seen it Its been years since Alice and I been in that mall. the name is BJ . so that is where we are heading Sunday. I will have to take my transport wheel chair for I could never handle that Mall. with My walker. my back and hips would be screaming Bloody murder. <3

Janice how is your sister doing? <3

missing A FEW OF YOU. Don't give up on us <3<3

Nancy Thanks for being one of our faithful one. <3

I will do a roll call in a few days to say hello to all of you <3<3

Love you all And Thanks for being a big part of my life.
    <3
    Marie

• lovesretirement
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Good afternoon, losers! Happy Monday!
    Late getting here today..slept longer, took the dog for a walk, went to the gym for aquazumba, then stopped at the store for a few groceries. Lots of steps and now I need lunch!

Steph..I may do that soon...just need to decide what I want to eat. Hope you son mends soon.
    Marie..Sunday dinner is something to look forward to!

I'll check back later.
    Make it a great day!

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, I slept in, too.
    Connie- You really get alot done early, I wish I was a morning person, when I worked I got up early, but even then on weekends I slept in. I like to stay up late, but my husbands not so thrilled with that, we always went to bed together since we were married until I quit working. With winter and time change around the corner, I may start trying to get on a better schedule, so I can have more light to get things done.

Steph-I hope your son is okay? I am glad to here you seen 145, thats great. I had pizza this weekend, so I had an over my calories day, myself. Saturday we got fish out and this time I got the breaded, since last time my baked was a small piece, for almost ten dollars a sandwich, plus I do like the fried, so Saturday wasnt that great either. Sunday I only had 1100 calories, so that should help with the weekend alittle.

Marie-I seen Linda last Thursday and she seemed okay, she did eat what I took her. My older sister said she was coughing real bad yesterday, so thats bad to hear. I'm afraid she may have pnuemona again, its like she can't get rid of it for good. I have never seen anything like it, have any of you? My daughter used to get it when she was little but she would get over it, for the season, usually it was in the winter, it happened. I plan on going to see her in the next day or so. We rotate so we are all not there the same day.
    I hope you like that new restaurants that you found. Do you have gluten allergies?

Nancy and Barbiecat-You right about being grateful for what you have and be content if not in reach. In this need it now world, we forget that it takes time and persistent to buy or achieve what we want. We all need to try to stay positive, the worlds a downer enough.

Have a great day everyone. Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Hope you are doing good.
    Not much going on with me.
    Need to decide what to eat tonight.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Nancy mine will be easy left overs from yesterday, Love to have left overs. but I don' have to cook fo Jerry. He has his Mac and cheese cook for the week.

Have a good nite
    Marie
  • eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

Just popping by to say hi

Faye

• lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Tuesday!

I'm just popping in, too. Finished a DVD walk and going to get the dog out for a walk now.
    I'll check back later.

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I mad it into the 180's this morning I could not get my computer to let me copy and paste this morning . Will try again later, yes
    I am still having problems with it And
    I do not know how on this I pad but I am so happy to break that190's

I just got back from getting lab work done and
    I clotted so having to keep an ice pack on it. I am so hard to get blood from

Marie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Marie-So happy to hear you are in the 180's, you have been very determined to do that.Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Yay, Marie!!!! <3
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    a very long time I think my computer working fine now so will post my

10/8/15 193.4 ***Starting date
    !0/9/15 191.3
    10/10/15 190.5
    10/11/15 190.8 .......HAD A GAIN OF .3 OZ
    10/12/q15 190.0,,,,,, 8 0z lost...... yea no gain
    10/13/15 189.4 I made it now for it to stay there.

Breakfast..... Slim rite shake. Coffee
    lunch...........Progressive soup with extra veggies added
    Dinner.......Another serving of soup with extra vegges added.
    not feeling too well today.

One more day for my week to be up

I think Balance my carb , fat, and protein is working for me.
    I did fine some Zone bars at Walmart this morning They had one with graham crackers I wanted to get Maybe next trip . I know they have gluten but I will see how I react to them

Marie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hello Misfits,

I was gone from Thursday until Monday and then we traveled home from the cottage. I got to see my grandson, Isaac
    on Thursday and Friday and got to feed him cereal. He is such a love. <3

It was our Canadian Thanksgiving so we decided to go to the cottage with my MIL and my daughter #1 who is vegetarian.
    So our meals were vegetarian except for one breakfast which we had peameal bacon and eggs. Our dinner was
    vegetarian lasagne, garlic bread and kale salad. I didn't consumme much alcohol this time but I did have too many
    snacks of nuts, popcorn and chips. So I did do some damage in the sodium department. Now trying to flush this out.
    I am still sticking to South Beach meals but I am doing smaller portions on certain meals and see if that helps. At
    my age I don't need as many calories as you younger folk. NANCY - I can relate to you not seeing the scale go down
    it has been like most of my summer and now I am trying to take that weight off.

I have a doctor apt. in a few weeks so I want to take a few pounds off before then. :| My exercise is still good
    and I am having my DH bring my bike in off the road and put on my turbo trainer so I can ride all Fall and winter.

I did not have any Wi Fi at the cottage so I had no communication from Friday to Monday. I couldn't connect
    with MFP so I am behind in reading posts.

Well I still have to practice my music for choir tonight so I better go.

4lxf01bchqin.jpg

Here is the latest picture of Isaac.

Shirley
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Just checking in. Hope it has been a good day for everyone.
    -Marie, Congratulations on breaking into the 180's. You are doing great!!!
    So happy for you.
    Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    I took some neat pictures tonight of the sun going down. Here they arefmwjh6u3jg31.jpg