Options
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I hope you like it only wanted to post one at a time Janice
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!!!!!!! I'm hoping we will start getting sunsets like that here. We finally got rid of our sustained 40 knot winds and gusts to 80 knots. We also had 12 foot seas building to 18. Those of you with boats would know about this better. Needless to say most of the shrimp and halibut fishermen holed up in a port for a few days. Wind switched from a southeast wind (which brings bad weather) to a northerly wind (which brings nice weather) so hopefully hubby will be able to go halibut fishing soon.

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Wednesday!

Shirley..the baby is so cute!
    Janice..lovely pics!
    Esther..hi there!

I'm bummed out this morning because I missed my personal training session. Because of so many secondary roads and bridges are closed and delayed school start hours, the main roads are backed up. What would normally take me 10 minutes took 50 and by the time I got to the gym, I had 10 minutes left for my session. She had someone coming for the next session so I had to reschedule for Saturday morning. I was really looking forward to it..but it is what it is. I could have waited 45 minutes for the pool class to start, but I had run out of patience by then. :s

Gonna make it a great day, regardless of the bad start.
    Stay strong, losers!

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,
    -Janice, Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing.
    -Shirley, Your little man Isaac is so cute.
    It's a beautiful morning, cool and clear.
    Time to get my exercise on!!!!
    Have a good day.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Connie that would tear me up too.. Have you guys had lots more rain.? We have not had any sort of rain for 25 days. Desperate for some.

my WI chart
    10/8/15 193.4 ***Starting date
    !0/9/15 191.3
    10/10/15 190.5
    10/11/15 190.8 .......HAD A GAIN OF .3 OZ
    10/12/q15 190.0,,,,,, 8 0z lost...... yea no gain
    10/13/15 189.4 I made it now for it to stay there.
    10/14/15 189.4 end of the first week. and I could not be happier

it took me a year to get started but maybe this is it.

Janice lovely pictures. You are a good photocopier

Esther good hearing from you Been missing you.

nancy how are you doing ?
    And hello to the rest of you

marie

• Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hopefully the link below will show my daughter in her homecoming dress. I wish the lighting was better, but she was happy with the dress.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3U3iV7wMwu5TmlNeWs3cWtZVDViWi1aMUtLMkRqREFjaWNV/view?usp=sharing

Homecoming dance got shut down early due to some threat on the campus :(. Sad, but she had a good time anyway and I'm proud she even wanted to go. Senior year, my oh my.

I was expecting to join Marie in the 180's but my 190 was a wall and I'm back to 193! I'll get it eventually and when I do it will stay off for good, so there's that. I'm here for the long haul.

I hear ya Connie about having such a long way to still go, why can't it just come off a little faster. right? I'm watching some challenge people just whiz by and I'm happy for them. It's such a permanent thing these changes. I'll probably always have to log and watch my foods even if I wish I didn't have to.

I did make some pastry roses the other day, paying very close attention to the calories, the puff pastry was the highest part, but I managed to make them at 170 a piece and they were very tasty. Honeycrisp apple with a blood orange, raspberry and Black cherry preserve base. I brought them into the office today, my first day back since Oct. 2nd. It's hard to come back, everything is out of order...lol.

Had a nice 10 year anniversary dinner out with spouse. I chose not to log it, it was impossible to even guess, frankly.

I'll keep reading all the progress and stories. There is lots of support here.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Very cool today my fingers are cold and my nose is running. After Yoga this morning we had a conference call with
    our bank on where to move our money. I listened and I get so confused I think its over my head once they get going.
    Its like listening to insurance. I am glad my DH is up on all this. After that we went to the carpet store and bought
    our carpeting for the downstairs. Our next project at home.

I am still cutting calories by eating smaller portions of good food. Yesterday I guess I didn't have enough calories
    it didn't register on my diary, I think today I should be fine.

Well I plan on cleaning up the gardens outside so I better get moving.

JANICE - How do you make your pictures smaller to show on this site. I just come up with these large pics
    all the time.

Shirley
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you all enjoyed the pictures, I thought were different. I love taking pictures I have lots of photo albums. Over the last few years I have really eased up. I have one photo album strictly geared towards scenery.

Shirley-These were taken with my cell phone, I didn't do anything special to keep them that size. I really dont know how to control the size on here, maybe someone else does. I weighed today and it was 178.8. Thats not my lowest, 176.4, I think is, I will get back there soon.
    Have a great day everyone. Janice
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Okay thanks I take the pictures from my drop box and put them on here. There isn't an option on size I don't think.
    I will have try and investigate this.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Connie I think notice you eating Quest bars. I found an ad for Quest pumpkin bars with lots of fiber and gluten free, There is a GM C healh store at the mall we are going to sunday Will check them out
    its 10 Pm time for bed. The kitties are still outside playing/ catching bugs they have been bringing in catterpillars here lastly The little devils
    See you all tomorrow. had another wonderful food day. if I can just keep it up.

Marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. Sorry I have been a little quiet over here lately. Life happened. I have been reading the posts but that is as far as I have gotten. We have been having really crappy weather so I have been doing busy stuff. Fixing costumes. Mending knees Iris has ripped (typical kidlette). Chauffeuring. Plus trying to keep up on my exercising. I have also picked up an extra kidlette. I meet his bus at 11 after pre-school and bring him home until parents come get him. So I have been keeping busy.

So while in Seattle in September I dropped off my 2 kitchen-aid mixers. Who'd a thunk I could kill 2 of those. One is even a professional model. But I did. I picked them up the day after the football game last week. I asked what happened to them. I stripped gears in both of them!!!!!!!! Holy smokes!!!!! I had no idea I could do that. But I am now into full throttle baking for the next few months. I have brownies to make for the ballet on Friday. I have cookies to make for Mary Poppins in November. I have a butt load of cookies (2 double batches of chocolate chip and oatmeal raisins) for the nutcracker in December. Plus thanksgiving pies and dinner. Plus all our Christmas cookies pies and breads. Glad I got them fixed B) I cheat on my cookies. I make the dough ahead and make my cookie balls and freeze them. So when it comes day of needing them I can actually have them baked fresh out of the oven. It is a total time saver and knee saver.

Well. It's getting late and I have to get a little shut eye. Hopefully my little four-legged turd bucket doesn't wake me up at 2:15 am again. Good night all. Or should I say good morning merry sunshine a because most of you are hours ahead of me in time zones.

Esthet
  • Shirley61
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Yes Esther we are changing our clocks on November 1st back 1 hour. It is getting so dark early now, longing for summer and
    the longer days. B)

Eninad - I opened the link for the dress your daughter was wearing. Very beautiful and your daughter
    is lovely.

Speaking of summer our boat is getting ready to haul out, Dave will be putting up the frame and tarps today and it
    ready for haul out.

Today is lunch with my friend Donna and some shopping. We usually go to Panera bread so I will order the usual
    avocado cobb salad and since I am cutting my portions I will eat only half. Lost .02 lbs. this week not much I
    know but this was after Thanksgiving holiday.

Yesterday was cleaning all the flower beds and vegetable garden and cutting back everything for winter. So that job is
    done and now I still have to take down all my chimes on the patio and lights. My garden ornaments have to be
    cleaned and put away for next year. So that job will be done soon. Yesterday we purchased our carpeting for
    the downstairs so that will be a project soon to happen.

Well have to get moving have a great day everyone!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Thursday!

Eninad..your daughter is lovely and so is the dress! How did she do in the pumps?
    Marie..I use Quest protien powder a lot and the bars sometimes. Hope you enjoy them.
    Esther..looks like your days will be full.

I am doing well today. Have exercised, walked the dog, and then took him to the groomer. I guess I will clear some stuff out today and that's about it.

Make it a great day, losers!

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Been busy this morning setting up for ladies night out at my church. Helped decorate some tables for our patriotic theme. Lots of fun. Will be a great time with friends.
    Nancyjk0fql9048p5.jpeg

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Beautiful Nancy. really nice. Thanks for sharing
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Very cool, Nancy! What did y'all have to eat?

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    edited October 2015
    Options
    -Marie, Thanks.
    -Connie, We had the meal catered by Dickey's Barbecue. Pulled pork, coleslaw and sweet potato casserole. We had about 330 ladies and some of the husbands were waiters.
    Guy Hovis from the old Lawrence Welk show provided the music and we had a speaker also.
    Was a good evening.
    Nancy