Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,983 Member
    Options
    :'( the pets have been boarded :'(

:) suitcases are packed except for the last minute stuff and we'll be leaving for Seattle before sunrise tomorrow....it doesn't take us as long to get to Seattle as it takes Esther...90 minute drive and 30 minute ferry ride.

:) we're going to a weekend event with a lot of people we know at the convention center on the harbor about a mile north of the ferry dock...staying in an expensive hotel so we can walk to the convention center....we'll be home Sunday afternoon
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    good evening ladies,

Barbie, hope you have a great trip!! sounds fun! we have a super busy weekend with a couple of really big parties, need to stay away from the sweet table!!!!

marie, I use quest products everyday!! I love them and make many things from waffles to protein ice cream. I really like the vaniila and the peanut butter.

connie, nancy and ester, how are you? hope you are all doing well!! fingers have been a little sticky but still hanging around 146. would like to see 145 but need to get rid if sticky fingers!

Stephanie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I went to see my sister at nursing home, she looked good and seemed in good spirits. I also went to my other sisters house and ate butter beans and cornbread. I am glad to spend time with them. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning misfit losers! Happy Friday!

Nancy..sounds like a lovely ladies' night out!
    Barbie..enjoy your weekend! Sometimes convenience outweighs expense.
    Steph..good to see you.
    Janice..glad your sis is doing better..love corn bread..actually any kind of bread. ;)

On my way to the gym. Leaving extra early because traffic will be heavy and I don't want to miss my session again. Down .04 and will take it! It's a new number bringing my loss to 18.4 so may I'll make the 20 by December.

Loving the cooler temps!

Make it a great day, losers!
    Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good Friday Morning to everyone,
    -Connie, Congrats on your loss. Great work!!!
    -Janice, It's great that you enjoy your sisters. Wish mine were close enough to
    drop in often.
    Nice weather other than so dry. We are an extreme drought area and need
    significant rain. Our lake is down 20 inches!!!
    Have a great day and weekend.
    Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Connie-So glad to hear that you lost more weight, heres hoping you lose over 20 by December. I like it alittle cooler, my electric bill went down $43, since I haven't been using the air conditioner and pool filter. But we're suppose to get below freezing this weekend mornings and I dont like that. It suppose to get warmer later next week, again after the freeze. One thing maybe it will kill out some of the bugs.Janice
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Nancy-That is amazing your lake is down almost 2 feet, its been dry here lately, but nothing like that. We had a really wet spring this year, thats when we got the most rain. I moved 20years ago to another city than my family, but its really not very far from them. I am the one that mainly goes in to see them. I am the youngest of the 4 of us, they are stair stepped in age, then I came along 5 years later. I feel I have alittle of all of them in me and then my own personality combined. I grew up in a household of nothing but women, my mom and dad got divorced not long after I was born. I have a half sister that is a year and a half you ger than me, that lives in another state. She always did so we're not very close to her. But yes, it is great to be able to hang out with them. The one I had beans with just retired in July, so now I can see her more, mostly we have been busy trying to keep up with my sister in the nursing home and visiting her. My oldest sister is having a birthday soon, we will all go out to eat soon to celebrate it. How many sisters do you have, Nancy? I wish you could see them more, too. Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Janice, I am the youngest of 6, the sister next to me is 6 years older than me. I have 2 sisters living and one in heaven, 2 brothers
    one in heaven and the other is the oldest of six at 92. My youngest sister is 77 and still works full time as office manager at school the other is 82. All of them are 3-4 hours away.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Nancy what group of ladies is this. That's a lot of ladies. Sounds fun.
    Marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. As I am laying in bed reading posts I just realized I hadn't had a chance in two days to read these. I have been so busy that I had forgotten to read posts. I logged food and exercise but that is all I did. Shaundra had a show tonight for tap and jazz. The kids did a very nice job. I forgot my camera like a dingy blonde but if you had seen all the sticky notes I had on my car steering wheel you would understand. I even managed to get two pans of my brownies made cut and delivered. I went to a friends memorial service for 20 minutes before we had to run to the dance. And we got a frantic call that the director needed another roll of ballet flooring. The stage was in a school out the road at 15 mile. What stinks is it takes almost a half hour to drive out to it. So my hubby and I drove to the high school where the flooring was grabbed it delivered it out to the other school and drive back in just to drive back out two hours later. I what a crazy day. But it is done and on to the next show. Mary Poppins in the next item on the agenda. It will be the first weekend of November. I am already working on costumes for that. They are even going to have a harness for Mary so she can fly. I'm drained tonight. I will post more tomorrow during nutcracker rehearsal.

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Saturday!

Nancy..you have a large family! It's a blessing to still be able to enjoy them. Since you are the baby, did you get away with a lot growing up?

Really loving this cool weather and so does my fur baby! He's loving a longer walk now and so do I.

Have a wonderful weekend, losers! Stay strong!

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Good Morning,
    -Connie, All my family said I got to do anything I wanted to!!!
    -Marie, It was ladies night out at our church.
    Have a good weekend.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Sure was a large group, Nancy. And so pretty settings You gals did a good job.

Connie my third morning to remain the same. Kind of digusting to wake up to the same weight day after day. So I am back in the 90's for the past 3 morning. I added snacks to my day , I am going back to just 3 meals a day. my system cannot handle these snacks

Saturday morning 10/7/15

10/8/15 193.4 ***Starting date
    !0/9/15 191.3
    10/10/15 190.5
    10/11/15 190.8 .......HAD A GAIN OF .3 OZ
    10/12/q15 190.0,,,,,, 8 0z lost...... yea no gain
    10/13/15 189.4 I made it now for it to stay there.
    10/14/15 189.4 end of the first week. and I could not be happier

a new week
    10/15/15 190.6 a gain of 1.2 this morning
    10/16/15 190,6 stayed the same.
    10/17/15 190.6 my third day to stay the same and back in the 90,s will Cut out my snacks

• lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie...staying the same is a bummer, I know. :s
  • barbiecat
    Options
    Having a wonderful time in Seattle. Stayed at up too late last night. Hotel room has a gas fireplace to heat the room :D
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi all,

trying to get through the weekend! had a party last night and another tonight. didn't eat a ton last night but salty!! more drama with the 7th grade kids but trying to not let it get to me and EAT!! it is just a bad grade of kids. my daughter's grade is so much better. hope you are all doing well.

connie and marie, I agree the same is a bummer but it is so much better then a gain!! and it is not really the same as we have all lost some weight so overall it is a loss from where we have started. when I look back at my progress, it looks like a drop, a plateau, a drop, a plateau.....slow and steady!! hang in there ladies!!

Barbie, glad you are having a good trip!!

stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Had a lost tis morning

10/8/15 193.4 ***Starting date
    !0/9/15 191.3
    10/10/15 190.5
    10/11/15 190.8 .......HAD A GAIN OF .3 OZ
    10/12/q15 190.0,,,,,, 8 0z lost...... yea no gain
    10/13/15 189.4 I made it now for it to stay there.
    10/14/15 189.4 end of the first week. and I could not be happier

a new week
    10/15/15 190.6 a gain of 1.2 this morning
    10/16/15 190,6 stayed the same.
    10/17/15 190.6 my third day to stay the same and back in the 90,s will Cut out my snacks
    1018/15 189.7 had lost
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hello Losers,

Last night was our last sailing club dinner for the season. It is called Tom Turkey and the food is catered and fabulous.
    We had a live band and I did do some dancing. ;)

Instead of staying on the boat, which would have been freezing, we stayed at a Guest suite in our friend's condo and
    it was so nice and comfortable. We didn't know they had to pay for it, so we took them out for breakfast in return.

I just made some homemade soup for tomorrow's lunch. We are babysitting Isaac tomorrow and staying overnight.

Have a good evening everyone.

Shirley
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :) I had just gotten rid of the water weight after eating Chinese food last weekend and now after a weekend with restaurant meals, it will be back again. I ate some things I don't normally eat (bread, cheese, tortillas) but all in all, my eating was pretty smart and portions were OK. I didn't walk as much as I wanted but got over 10,000 steps Friday and Saturday. We can't pick up Brandy, Sasha, and Bernie until tomorrow so there will be no dog walking until tomorrow afternoon. :'(
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Glad to see your back home, Welcome. Barbie

_m