Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    one day at a time

AMEN to that, Marie!

I have no time deadlines anymore, but I would like to be under 200 sometime in 2016!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I am glad we have this spot to vent . so we really do not fit into any of the other groups we are the misfit working out our own plan. none of the others plans do not work for us. or haven't so far.
    and I would like to be in the 170's in 2016 oz by oz by the way of gluten free and low carbs and low fat protein Be posting my year total the first of the year. and then carry it over into next year..Gong ho Misfit
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Shirley, When you make the SBd slimming soup for a meal. soups Do you eat anything else with it We used to make it for WW and ate it anytime we felt like it Making some now./ I am going to add beans to get my protein in. and have for dinner a big bowl of it. makin me hungry just thinking about it.

marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon to everyone,
    Spending some time at Orange Beach for our anniversary. Eating out every meal is
    very hard to add to food diary. So just guessing most of the time.
    Have a good day.
    Nancy

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Nancy, thats great you all have went away to celebrate your anniversary. Just do the best you can guessing your calories, it will be okay, enjoy your time, and get back on track when you get home.
    Marie-I remember a tomato base soup, that was unlimited on weight watchers. I probably have the recipe still, I'll have to look for it in my old diet paperwork. I am a lifetime member of ww, but currently not at my goal weight, if I get there again, I would be free to all meetings, if I wanted to go again and weighed in once a month, within 2 pounds of my goal weight. That would help keep me in check. Not sure if I will do that, again.
    Connie-I thought by now, I would have been alittle smaller, but I have raised my calories by eating more and using my exercise calories to cover them usually. Its a viscous cycle, I have gotten in to. I am up alittle, but it will go down. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Janice I am a life time member too. since 1969. But been years since I have been to a meeting
    Keep working on it Janice Its a good plan . but I iknow nothing about the points system
    <3 Marie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Marie-I havent been for about 9 years, its hard to believe its been that long. I wasnt at goal then either. I just need to scale back on my calories, and quit eating so much. I'll work it out, sooner or later. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Friday!

Nancy...Happy Anniversary!! <3

Marie..I used to make taco soup on WW...broth,corn, canned tomatoes, 2 or 3 kinds of drained beans, and taco seasoning. Yum!!

I never got to goal with WW and the last time I joined, I was obsessed with counting points! Last time I did it I did it online and did not lose anything..too many choices.

I read that it has lost membership and money in the last few years and that's why they offered Oprah a deal to buy shares in hopes to build back membership.

Just returned from the gym and need to run errands. Still no sun for us but not raining, so that's good.

Have a great weekend, losers!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Since we are on WW let me tell you my adventure with them I join in 1069 at 172 lbs 2 girls heard about The Jean N plan and went to Ny to learnsd the plan came back to the Dallas area and started a group I was in the early stages of the plan here in Dallas/ We all learn together I talk a couple of my friends to go with me we had a blast So much fun After the meeting we would go for coffee and talk about our week In June of that year I reach my ooal of 125 lbs I work at a bank at that time and had the best support anyone could ask for They kept kidding me if I gain they would put a big fat pig in my yard Well I did not want a fat pig in my yard So I follow the plan till I reach goal I did follow the plan to a T My first meal out was a Dairy Queen Hamburgers' and frys Oh so good
    My meal consisted of Breakfast 1 egg 1 piece of toasts no butter piece of fruit and glass of skim milk
    My lunch tuna salad , 1 sliced bread apple can of French style green beans
    A typical Friday night dinner 5 wieners all beef pickle beets, fruit Milk shake before bed time consist of 1 cup of skim milk yes I uaed the powder skim milk still do cup of frozen fruit like strawberries and some kind of sweetner and water and ice Don't remember the name It is not allowed now But here there are some people still ording it from Mexico

Did eat as lot of full fat cottage cheese pineapple and etc. We ate a lot of meat I could not go back on it now with my kidneys I did not eat fish like they wanted us to but did hit the tuna , Did learn to like it with mustard
    we were not allowed Mayo It work just fine till I quilt going to meetings and all of these points came in Which I did not like nor the liver

So I am still looking for the answer for me after soul searcing here for 8 years on MFP I met a wonderful group of people here but not much weight lost I got up to 215 at one time So lost it and hovering around 200 pounds I am down to 1901 now I am trying to eat my carbs for breakfast and leave off carbs at lunch and dinner Unless I get a low blood sugar had 2 serving's of carbs for breakfast The carbs gives you energy to get thru the day The rest of the day I have non starchy veggies, beans or lean meat ice water

I think I will change my weight to that amount lost
    gotta get dress Mr ward will be in here soon for our trip walmart

Love you guys
    Marie
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    This is a General outline

here is the weekly plan for WW back in the good old days
    Weight 1969 plan
    Breakfast:
    - Juice OR fruit
    - One of: 1 oz cheese, 2 oz fish, 1 egg, or cereal (1oz) w/ milk, 1/4 c cottage cheese
    - Bread===Can't eat bread now for the gluten Need to make me some gluten free
    Lunch:
    - One of: 4 oz meat, veg alternate (7 oz), 2 oz cheese, 2 eggs 2/3 c cottage cheese
    - Optional: Vegetable (Rule #3)
    - 4oz Vegetable #4 (or with dinner)
    - 1 slice bread can leave off and sub for 1/2 c beans
    Dinner:
    - One of: 6 oz fish meat, veg alternate (10 oz)
    - Optional: Vegetable (Rule #3)
    There are also daily/weekly reminders to get some fat, milk, weekly liver, and so forth.
    3 fruits, 2 c milk
    Posted 3 years ago

I might take this and work up a meal plan for me I would have to used this # 4 veggies at breakfast
    ive me something to work on I have te early books on this plan to get the #3 and #4 veggies Which #3 is non starchy, #4 is the starchy ones

Marie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Better late than never, here is Isaac is in Halloween costume. [img]http://cd8ba0b44a15c10065fd- 24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.r23.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp-en.vanillaforums.com/editor/w4/ah5oy0o2mmji.jpg[/img]
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Well tried to upload Isaac's Halloween picture and it won't let me. I will try again tomorrow.
    I will be back to read your posts.

Shirley
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Shirley-I seen him, he is cute in his pumkin outfit. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Good morning, MARIE!

966247mn6lidxqrb.gif

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    h5g9r32i3auu.jpg

2 dozen roses I receive from my dear friend Phoebe from the Senior sneakers yesterday We have been friends for over 11 years very close friends She follow me over to M F P when the forum we were on close and I was looking for a new home to post on I wish she would post here too but I am still very active in the sneakers so I can keep up with her there or Email I have several very long time friends and I cherish each one so Much,
    Alice is on her way out I hope to get out and get me a brand new computer today So Alice can hook it up for me It took me 30 minutes to get on here It will do find till it lock up and have to force the shut off to get it going again I am so tired of fighting this one Then another 30 minutes to go around about way of getting on here
    I am too old for this

Thanks Connie I love the easter misfits and all of the people here Just a wonderful group of ladies hope I spend a great many years with you all
    Signing off before it lock up on me
    Love Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    h5g9r32i3auu.jpg

2 dozen roses I receive from my dear friend Phoebe from the Senior sneakers yesterday We have been friends for over 11 years very close friends She follow me over to M F P when the forum we were on close and I was looking for a new home to post on I wish she would post here too but I am still very active in the sneakers so I can keep up with her there or Email I have several very long time friends and I cherish each one so Much,
    Alice is on her way out I hope to get out and get me a brand new computer today So Alice can hook it up for me It took me 30 minutes to get on here It will do find till it lock up and have to force the shut off to get it going again I am so tired of fighting this one Then another 30 minutes to go around about way of getting on here
    I am too old for this

Thanks Connie I love the easter misfits and all of the people here Just a wonderful group of ladies hope I spend a great many years with you all
    Signing off before it lock up on me
    Love Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    41y8eplxasg0.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I got the photo smaller Don't know whats wrong with MFP photos Facebook turn out the right size but not MFP
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE!!! I WOULD DO SOMETHING COOLER BUT I DONT KNOW HOW :o<3
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    @CALICAT...a new computer and the day with AIice. It can't get any better than that!
    Have fun!

Connie