Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVELY FRIEND, MARIE! Have a wonderful day !!

Shirley
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Hello friends,

A busy day of cooking today for me. I had my 30 min bike ride this morning and now I just finished my egg muffins and
    now doing soup so we can have that for the week. After that I will make chili with deer ground beer for dinner.

I wanted to post my picture again but MFP said I couldn't so I will get another picture of Isaac next week
    when I see him.

Have a great day everyone!

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    oh yea it can too

we are trying to use window 10, so in the learn stage
    love Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    qjvjtel1h4rn.jpg
    just testing
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Awwwww...your anniversary!!!

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Marie-Happy Birthday, I hope you had a great day with your hubby. Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi misfits,

Marie Happy Birthday. Hope you've had a great day!!! Hope you get the new computer and can
    enjoy posting without the frustrations the iPad has given you.
    Marie, Just saw your picture, just adorable. You are such a beautiful lady inside and out. Jerry looks happy too!!!

We went to the Blue Angels Homecoming Show in Pensacola yesterday. Husband is a Navy man so he really enjoyed the day.

We were sick of seafood, eating out and decided to go to grocery store so we could eat at condo. I was feeling
    like the Goodyear Blimp and was ready for some simple food.

Nancy
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Marie!!!!!!!!
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    So here is a pic of the sexiest suit at the pool. ;)epinw77tajwo.jpeg

I figured people will stare so I will give them something to stare at B)

Esther
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Esther - The suit looks great but is it heavy? I thought it would be more sleek to the body. What do I know. ;)

Today had a great day, sunny but cool it is November after all and the warm weather I think is over.

I don't know if I mentioned it, but my hubby changed the bedroom upstairs to a meditation room. It was a TV
    room decorated with beach and Florida in mind. All is gone and now its quiet and few momentos only and a
    banner that says Namaste, its really pretty. Anyway, today was my first introduction to TM (transcendental meditation)
    course. It was at a ladies house her name was Helen and there was me and one other guy. I was really interested
    and doing this for health reasons. There are so many health things that can improve by doing this meditation.
    I am just starting as my daughter #1 is also doing it where she lives. So we will be comparing experiences.

So just finished dinner and now relaxing. Have a good evening.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    edited November 2015
    Options
    gone all day had my grandson baby shower to go too and Alice and I work new lap. Got mty embroidery soft wear on it . Alice was afraid it may not takin the ten. But it did so now I can pick some new designssee you lol tomorrow watching the Cowboys gamelove marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Shirley .........the dry suit is a kayakers suit instead of a more form fitting diving suit. The price difference is around $500. A kayak dry suit is between $ 600-1100 dollars. A divers suit is $ 900-1500. My suit when dry weighs about 4 pounds. It weighs about 8 pounds when wet. It creates a lot of drag and resistance while swimming which is great for a harder workout. And it does its job of keeping me CHLORINE FREE!!!!

The sad part is I was still washing the chlorine smell off me on Saturday. I have been wearing the suit since Tuesday. I have a habit of washing my suit once a week to keep the suit from deteriorating. I had to wash it twice to get the chlorine smell off of it. I then hang it to dry and put seal conditioner on it. This makes the rubber seals last longer. I hope I get another 5 years out of this one like I did the last one.

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Monday!

Shirley...enjoy your meditation room. It sounds peaceful.
    Marie..hope you enjoyed your busy weekend and I hope you love your new computer?
    Nancy..are you back home?

Not much happening here..just more rain only this time it's a cold rain. I am still going to the gym for Aquazumba and then run errands.

Make it a great day, losers!
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I did post earlier. But must have forgot to send it. I am still learning to use the keyboard on my lap top.
    I am on my iPad now.
    Wonderful day yesterday I gain a pound. I did not take my water pills all weekend did not want to have to be running to the ladies room all the time
    Today going to mess around with my sewing toda have a great one" do want to thank Barbie. And Jake for calling me to sing happy birthday this ,make the fourth year for. Them to do that. Thanks my dear friends love you both Jake love the picture of you and your Dog Barbie posted on the sneakers

I had a wonderful birthday week indeed I did . So many friends I am so blessed
    Thank you all
    Marie

• eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone,
    Got home about 2:30 this afternoon. No place like home!!! Had a great time but glad we are home.
    Will get with the program tomorrow.
    Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Nancy-Glad you made it home safe, I love going on vacation, but I am always glad, when I make it home.Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Tuesday!

Sunshine returns to us this morning, and what a wonderful sight that is! I have done my exercise, had breakfast, and walked the dog...yeah, I was awake early.

I am down a mere .2 ounces, but it brings me to 22 pounds so maybe I will make 25 by Christmas. The knee still feels pretty good, and inflammation has not returned since I went to just lean protein and non starch veggies. Not having any pain or taking the anti-inflammatory drugs is a big motivator so I have no problems being tempted by carbs right now.

Nancy..glad you made it home.

Make it a great day, losers!
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    [ can see my keybroad good. hope alice can install my big yellow one so I will say good morning about it for this morning
    <3 marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    1666258gwdu8mpqjz.gif yeah
  • CALIECAT
    edited November 2015
    Options
    needed to learn this before in the morning yeah!!!!\marie I am taking baby steps