Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,
    Moving slow this morning, trying to get motivated!!!
    Doing laundry etc. this morning.
    Planning on doing some time on bike.

-Connie, So happy you have found a way to get the scales going in the right direction.

Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Connie do have a great one
    Love you
    Marie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNIE!! HAVE THE BEST DAY!!
    XO,
    STEPHANIE
  • slw19
    Options
    feeling positive and strong today, back down to 147!! time for a breakthrough!!

have a great day everyone!!

stephanie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Connie!! I would do a graphic for you but don't know how on my tablet. I usually have to do
    that on the lap top. Enjoy your day.

Today is Remembrance day in Canada like your Veteran's Day. <3

At my grandson's waiting for him to wake up so we can do hugs and play with him. We are all going
    out tonight for dinner then home.

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Wednesday!

Thanks for the b-day wishes! I so appreciate all of you. It's nice to be in the company of those who understand. <3

I just got in from the gym. Had a great workout and feel great today. My family and I celebrated Sunday by going out to lunch where I gave up my bread that came with the salad. It was not hard to do....all I did was remember the pain I used to have in my knee. After we got home, my son had a lovely cake for my daughter and me and after we all had some, it was packed up and sent home with them. All in all, I am very happy because I am so blessed and 22 pounds lighter than I was last year this time!!

Steph..good for you!
    Shirley..I know you are enjoying the baby.
    Marie..how are you liking your new computer?

Make it a great day, losers!
    Connie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    1179649ii5tdews28.gif
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    NOT SO GOOD YET CONNIE BUT i AM LEARNING dO HAVE A WINDERFUL DAY MY CHRESISH FRFIEND.\\ <3<3

mARIE
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good morning misfits,

-Connie, Happy Birthday!!! Hope it is filled with Blessings!!!

-Steph, Good for you, way to go!!!

Hope everyone will have a great day.

Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Connie, so great that you are 22 pounds lighter, and will be starting new year thinner. Maybe you will drop a few more pounds before then. You are doing so good with avoiding carbs and sending the cake hone with your family after celebrating with them.

Stephanie-So glad to hear that you are back to 147, keep being positive, thats half the battle.

Have a good day, everyone. Janice
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Connie and belated Marie! My oldest son had a birthday this week, too. He turned 12 <3
    I have totally fallen off the wagon and need to get back on pronto or I will get run over.

Happy hump day everyone,
    Ruthie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    great hearing from you Ruthie yes it is hard staying on the wagon. but we must never give up.

Happy birthday to your son .

I been missing you.

Marie

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Connie!!!!!!

Hubby and I are in Seattle tonight. We took a friend of ours to dinner at Applebee's. He is a vet and they were doing a special for vets. They ate free. We laughed about taking a friend out for a free dinner. We had a great time.
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Thursday!

Hi Ruthie..the wheel did not run over you because you are here to tell us..so climb on in! We missed you!

Marie..you are so right..we must NEVER give up.

Not much going on here..dog is at the groomer, I am going to run errands, and that's about it.

Make it a great day, losers!
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    good morning, ok buddies I have some questions this morning

I have four 20 oz of water bottles I keep 2 in the computer room and 2 by my tv chair / That's make 80 oz of water a day is that enough am back on my big computer this morning now to get my carbs work out For a low carb diet how many a day do I need my gluten free TV dinners have way to much like 40 and if I eat a fruit That really jump it up I think I would like to keep it at 50 for the whole day I need some advise I know I got to stay on a gluten free diet and get my carbs count way down I am gaining on what I am doing now So major changes need to be made

Think I will Google low carbs and glutton free diets

THANKs for listen to me
    Marie
  • lovesretirement
    edited November 2015
    Options
    @CALIECAT...seems like keeping it 50-100 grams of carb would be a good place to start, Marie. Right now, I am keeping it right around 20 with no fruit just veggies, protein and I am eating more of the good fats. Lots of water is a must. Time will tell what this does for the speed of my weigh loss. The most important aspect for me, though, is no more inflammation.

Are you type 2 diabetic? If so, lower carb should help sugar levels.
    Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Quiet day for me. Making big crock pot of chicken vegetable soup.
    Going to get cold this weekend.

-Ruthie, Good to see you back with us!!!

Have a great day.

Nancy.
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the warm welcome back! I so appreciate each of you. Just trying to find what I can live with.
    It is turning cold here in Atlanta but at least the sun is back. I like it warm, though.
    My son has a soccer tournament that begins tonight. I guess I'd better bundle up!
    Make it a good day,
    Ruthie
  • slw19
    Options
    good morning everyone!!

hope you are all having a good week! I am staying pretty focused and hopefully will get some results. we have a busy weekend coming up with more eating:( hoping to stay away from the sweets. it was my hubby's bday yesterday and we went out to eat, was pretty good! skipped the cake because well...I just cant stop at one piece. I love sugar. better to not even start!

hope everyone has a great weekend!!

stephanie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Friday!

I'm just stopping in for a moment. I just returned from the gym where I did my strength training and then got in the pool for Aquazumba. That really felt good. I have so much more energy now that I am almost pain free and have added more healthy fats.

Nancy..that soup sounds good.
    Marie..where are you?
    Steph/Ruthie..good to see you guys.

Will come back later.
    Stay strong..that's what is is all about!

Connie