What does your low carb meals look like??

Options

Replies

• visualizefit
    visualizefit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    No picture. 5 oz salmon, brussel sprouts. Baby spinach salad with olive garden dressing. Added some mayo to male salmon salad for lunch tomorrow. I'd I can stick to it, my macros are right on point got tomorrow.
  • Amanderrrin
    Amanderrrin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    lqchxrj0tg28.jpeg
    Grilled pork chops, green beans, and spring mix with Roma tomatoes
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Low carb post workout breakfast

Pancake mix: 1 scoop vanilla whey protein, 1 egg, dash of cinnamon and vanilla extract, couple of ounces of water and half and half. Topped with 4 raspberries, few slices of banana and sugar free maple syrup.

3dc9l0m0e0jn.jpg
  • Violet_Flux
    Violet_Flux Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    A pork chop & a cup of broccoli, with some sesame oil, soy sauce, and hot sauce. Simple, fast, and only 4 net carbs. :smile:
    97ba70vjzuw2.jpg
  • motherofdragons84
    motherofdragons84 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bluefish86 wrote: »
    I've been packing bento-style lunches recently... wj3npthr9m5p.jpg
    7t2yxgx3mq9v.jpg
    e84pl82rn8q1.jpg

OMG that all looks amazing.

• motherofdragons84
    motherofdragons84 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    fh92xs0p8cba.jpg
    I had this for lunch with a baked chicken thigh.
  • cedarsidefarm
    cedarsidefarm Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, they all sound and look delicious.

I should have taken a picture of my dinner tonight. We had the best pan fried then baked Salmon. I fried it in olive oil on top the stove then finished it up in the oven. It was restaurant quality delicious. I think Hubby and I were both craving those omega 3 fatty acids because we both went back for seconds. I stacked the salmon on lettuce, tomato and bacon with a creamy dill sauce.

I should learn to take pictures.
  • clawson91
    clawson91 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Radishes prepared in butter truly taste like fried potatoes! And I despise radishes!!!!! My hubby is trying to lower his carbs but loves his taters so I decided to try the radish thing. He is pleasantly surprised! He won't stay out of them long enough to get a pic but here's the link:

http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2013/04/pan-roasted-radishes-low-carb-gluten-free.html
  • clawson91
    clawson91 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    NY Strip, fried radishes and asparagus
    Finally got hubby out of the pan so I can take a pic!!
  • fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I can't bring myself to take pictures of my food. But it looks much like some of this stuff. Just not as delicious.
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I had a kitchen sink of a salad and turkey Italian sausage with tomatoe sauce and grilled onions. I would post pictures but I don't know how from my phone.
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    5xpsqqsdz88x.jpg

No Sad Desk Lunch here. Egg salad stuffed avocados, made entirely at work.

My hubby would love this....He just started eating keto last week. Thanks for the idea!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    @Kitnthecat, those tomatoes and cucumbers look awesome. Drools. I am so looking forward to spring and planting my little garden.
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Lol, they were good, just store bought though. They were the hothouse tomatoes though and the cucumber tasted very fresh.
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    vlnerr1j33wn.jpeg
    Shrimp with cream cheese, cucumber, avocado and tomato with mayo in lettuce wraps.