Team 6 degrees of awesome

Options

Replies

• ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Quick check in then off to lift and spin. Just grabbed a handful of blueberries so I should have all the colors covered for today.
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Got cardio and ab challenge in again today! Also I got blueberries in my yogurt and orange from butternut squash soup and a clementine! Keep on rockin team :smile:
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the vegetarian ideas team! :) Right now the Irish Coffee sounds good because I didn't lose an ounce this week! I am sooooo disappointed!! :o I stayed under my calorie count (1200) and exercised everyday, so I don't know what else to do. :/ I know we all plateau sometimes, but this plateau is taking waaaay to long to go away. Oh well, I'm not giving up!! :p
    I danced to my Zumba DVD's this morning, ate some blueberries for my purple/blue part of the rainbow, and plan on working on the Irish jig when I get home from work. That should cheer me up! ;)
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Irish jig is done! Glad the hubby wasn't home to witness it! My biggest complaint with the videos was who ever was filming it not showing her lower body better! When trying to learn dance steps seeing the teacher's feet is a little helpful. I will try this again another day. And probably walk through my house doing "threes"!
  • jamacianredhair
    jamacianredhair Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    Thanks for the vegetarian ideas team! :) Right now the Irish Coffee sounds good because I didn't lose an ounce this week! I am sooooo disappointed!! :o I stayed under my calorie count (1200) and exercised everyday, so I don't know what else to do. :/ I know we all plateau sometimes, but this plateau is taking waaaay to long to go away. Oh well, I'm not giving up!! :p
    I danced to my Zumba DVD's this morning, ate some blueberries for my purple/blue part of the rainbow, and plan on working on the Irish jig when I get home from work. That should cheer me up! ;)

I've been stuck for 3 weeks. I tightened up my logging and water intake and I'm down 1.6lbs today super excited! Keep at it, it will come off
  • bsehorn
    bsehorn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Ate some red strawberries and blueberries with my lunch, also had a salad that had green spinach, red peppers and green cucumbers. Tonight I plan on eating some califower with dinner.
    I've been practicing my Irish dancing....my husband is getting a good laugh!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making the changes on the spreadsheet lol tired eyes....
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,997 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »

I've been stuck for 3 weeks. I tightened up my logging and water intake and I'm down 1.6lbs today super excited! Keep at it, it will come off

Congratuations to jamacianredhair on seeing the new number! Hang in there hawkins410. Plateaus are the pits but you are doing great stuff and the scale will move!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    The rainbow color challenges is 1 color everyday I have been eating every color everyday to up the challenge... Squat challenge day 15 done arm challenge day 9 done barbell challenge day 9 done ( I have been doing both arms & barbell) + I got in cox works & body shred ....cleaned my whole house waiting for hubby to get out of surgery....nervous reck..... I will get the Irish dance in sometime today + 11000 steps on my Fitbit we are awesome
  • mswanger09
    Options
    I love being this team with all of rock stars!!!!

@murdog3t, you are welcome. And I hope all is well with your husband.
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410 don't get discouraged sometimes it just happens and can be water weight. Also remember if you've been working out your muscles they weigh too!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Your awesome words mean more than you know! Many thanks! :smiley:
    I just worked off some of my discouragement by learning my "threes". The "sevens" are too tricky for tonight...but I had fun!
    @120maggie Thank you for the kind words of encouragement!
    @bsehorn, I kicked my husband out of the house for this uncoordinated clogging! ;)
    @murdog3t I hope your husband gets well quickly!
    @jamacianredhair Congrats on getting off your plateau!
    @leti126 I hope it is from building muscles! That would be awesome!
    Point, hop, toe, point, hop, toe, one, two, three, one, two, three...now for the sevens...! :o
  • jamacianredhair
    jamacianredhair Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Amazing Race Week 2:
    Day 1: 30 min ab ripper bonus* Banana
    Day 2: 30 min treadmill 30 min biceps and squats bonus* tomatoes and broccoli
    Total Miles: 90
  • Diana6ft
    Diana6ft Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    The rainbow color challenges is 1 color everyday I have been eating every color everyday to up the challenge... Squat challenge day 15 done arm challenge day 9 done barbell challenge day 9 done ( I have been doing both arms & barbell) + I got in cox works & body shred ....cleaned my whole house waiting for hubby to get out of surgery....nervous reck..... I will get the Irish dance in sometime today + 11000 steps on my Fitbit we are awesome

I've been eating every color every day too. I already decided to really focus on nutrition this week, so it's worked out perfectly!
  • Diana6ft
    Diana6ft Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm a little obsessed with the Irish Jig people!!! My hamstrings are killing me though. Who knew it used all that muscle?! I'm trying to learn the dance really well so I can post it to my sister's facebook page. She's really into St. Patty's Day.

• mswanger09
    Options
    Good morning people!!!!!

We are almost half way there!!!!!! Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Reminder, if anyone is having trouble logging their information into the spreadsheet post it here and let us know that you need someone to update your info to the spreadsheet.
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Diana6ft wrote: »
    I'm a little obsessed with the Irish Jig people!!! My hamstrings are killing me though. Who knew it used all that muscle?! I'm trying to learn the dance really well so I can post it to my sister's facebook page. She's really into St. Patty's Day.

Can we see it too?? ;)
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,997 Member
    Options
    Yes , I would love to see how one of us can successfully do it! I work on my jig at 5:00 am when even the dog is asleep. Have to close the shutters so I don't scare the paper deliverer!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    120maggie wrote: »
    Yes , I would love to see how one of us can successfully do it! I work on my jig at 5:00 am when even the dog is asleep. Have to close the shutters so I don't scare the paper deliverer!

Too funny! I was working on it this morning too. Our dog was asleep upstairs w/ my husband so neither one of them could see! I just can NOT get that seven step!! :p
  • ahawkins494
    ahawkins494 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, so i have a fitbit and have received a friction burn on my wrist and am scared to wear it... I was doing so well with keeping track of my exercise and now i feel like logging minutes of walking on mfp is going to be incorrect because of how my walking varies. Does anyone have any suggestions?