Congrats, Niha!!!
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :) I hope that I can maintain the loss
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow Niha those are great results!!!! consistency as Jim said!!! Amazing!!!!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    51lbs - congratulations!!! And you're getting close to dropping out of the 80s (kgs) too... I love looking at both kgs and lbs - I tend to look at the losses in pounds and the gains in kilos! "I gained 400g" sounds so much better than "I gained a pound" and "I lost 2.2 pounds" sounds so much better than "I lost a kilo"!! :D
  • mikseyniha
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    51lbs - congratulations!!! And you're getting close to dropping out of the 80s (kgs) too... I love looking at both kgs and lbs - I tend to look at the losses in pounds and the gains in kilos! "I gained 400g" sounds so much better than "I gained a pound" and "I lost 2.2 pounds" sounds so much better than "I lost a kilo"!! :D

Hahaha I agree! I like to see both the numbers too :smiley: today I gained 800gms from yesterday's carb reload. I would rather not mention the pounds :wink:
  • mikseyniha
    Options
    Thank you everyone :)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options

Your way of viewing losses is awesome! Thanks for the chuckle :-)
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!
  • x3nomorph
    x3nomorph Posts: 174 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    damn you lost 51 lbs already, congrats! tremendous progress, keep it up

I hadn't seen your thread before, all these journals with names different than their handle are confusing as hell haha
  • mikseyniha
    Options
    x3nomorph wrote: »
    damn you lost 51 lbs already, congrats! tremendous progress, keep it up

I hadn't seen your thread before, all these journals with names different than their handle are confusing as hell haha

Thanks! :)
  • mikseyniha
    Options
    Just logging here the variations in my daily weigh ins. Fluctuating between 81.6 and 82.4 kg although no change in diet and exercise. Mostly it is water weight variations. Hope to see a net loss by my scheduled weekly weigh in on Saturday.
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    You got this! I'm sure you'll see a loss :)
  • mikseyniha
    Options
    brittdee88 wrote: »
    You got this! I'm sure you'll see a loss :)

Thanks Britt :smile:
  • mikseyniha
    Options
    My weight is not budging this week, in fact, I am gaining :(
    Have touched 82.6 kg today which is 1 kg more than my last week's weigh in. I might end up showing a gain this week. I am still hoping to lose all this water weight(hopefully its just that) by this Saturday.
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Frustrating for sure... Just keep at it and you'll probably see a big drop just when you are least expecting it!
  • mikseyniha
    Options
    Frustrating for sure... Just keep at it and you'll probably see a big drop just when you are least expecting it!

I seriously hope so!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    mikseyniha wrote: »
    Have touched 82.6 kg today which is 1 kg more than my last week's weigh in. I might end up showing a gain this week. I am still hoping to lose all this water weight(hopefully its just that) by this Saturday.

((((Niha)))), my five pound two day gain isn't budging, so you are not alone. We can't let these bumps in the road set us back, we just have to stomp on them and keep going in the right direction :-)
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    It is really hot over here in Spain there is a huge heat wave...maybe if this is your case too you could be retaining water to protect yourself from the heat?
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Don't focus on your daily weigh ins because they fluctuate too much, some people weigh every day and only log in their lowest weight for the week...Good luck :)
  • mikseyniha
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    mikseyniha wrote: »

((((Niha)))), my five pound two day gain isn't budging, so you are not alone. We can't let these bumps in the road set us back, we just have to stomp on them and keep going in the right direction :-)

Yes Sandy Let's do it :smiley: