Progress & support

Replies

• neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Haha! That mental image is hilarious. I will need some actual images though. Video is better!!

What she said!
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Should I do this, a video is a requirement. I do have lots of pink shoes and a pink knit hat, too.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Do it! ):D
  • ColinIsTheName
    Do it! ):D

It's too bad my tutu is in the shop!
  • Versicolour
    Haha! Excuses excuses
  • ColinIsTheName
    edited January 2018
    Haha! Excuses excuses

Its center ventricle is all jabberwacky--nothing I can do! ;)
  • Versicolour
    :lol: Yeah, no. Nothing you can do about jabberwacky center ventricles!
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    :lol: Yeah, no. Nothing you can do about jabberwacky center ventricles!

You can always try to call Alice...
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Well I didn’t make the cut. I don’t type NEARLY as fast as I thought I did. I had to take a keyboard test and I could only reach 35wpm. They wanted someone who could type a minimum of 40wpm. They were really nice about it though. They let me take the test three times. I’m kind of upset about it, because it looked like a really nice place to work. The office was super chill and the people I met were super nice. I would’ve gotten my own cubicle, it was in a convenient location *siiiiiigh* I’m literally dying of boredom. I can’t even take my mom to pool therapy this month, because we’re so broke. Nothing ever goes my way. I’m so used to being disappointed. My whole life is one huge disappointment.
  • Versicolour
    I'm sorry @bootyrubsandtacos

I am also looking for work and I know how frustrating it is. Lots of hugs. I hope you get a break soon
  • ColinIsTheName
    Well I didn’t make the cut. I don’t type NEARLY as fast as I thought I did. I had to take a keyboard test and I could only reach 35wpm. They wanted someone who could type a minimum of 40wpm. They were really nice about it though. They let me take the test three times. I’m kind of upset about it, because it looked like a really nice place to work. The office was super chill and the people I met were super nice. I would’ve gotten my own cubicle, it was in a convenient location *siiiiiigh* I’m literally dying of boredom. I can’t even take my mom to pool therapy this month, because we’re so broke. Nothing ever goes my way. I’m so used to being disappointed. My whole life is one huge disappointment.

I wish I could help you.
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    How is everyone today?
    @bootyrubsandtacos are you doing ok? Any other job opportunities?
    I have a hike planned for today, so that should be fun, I just hope to not get soaked in the rain.
  • 40xBEFOREx40
    40xBEFOREx40 Posts: 208 Member
    CryingBlue wrote: »
    How is everyone today?

*Sigh* Wish I was doing better. Thngs are not going well at work, and we may be shutting down. So yeah, there's that... Trying to find another job, into a field that is more suited to me, but becuase the last few years haven't been kind to me, my resume shows a lack of "experience" becasue of the jobs I have had to take...

Still haven't gotten back to my old self and working out, eating right...

But, I am alive.

• CryingBlue
    @PappingtonSteel
    I'm sorry to hear that. My husband is also on the hunt for a job. After being travelers for 2 years we need to be home. So time to find a new job, it can be a bit stressful.
  • ColinIsTheName
    CryingBlue wrote: »
    How is everyone today?

*Sigh* Wish I was doing better. Thngs are not going well at work, and we may be shutting down. So yeah, there's that... Trying to find another job, into a field that is more suited to me, but becuase the last few years haven't been kind to me, my resume shows a lack of "experience" becasue of the jobs I have had to take...

Still haven't gotten back to my old self and working out, eating right...

But, I am alive.

That's too bad, man. I have gotten to where I take for granted my job stability. I'm pulling for you to find what makes you happy in your work. I even take for granted that I have a job I mostly enjoy. Good luck!
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    cwells16 wrote: »

I wish I could help you.

<3

I’m doing okay. Thanks for asking :blush:@CryingBlue How was your hike?

I feel your pain @PappingtonSteel it’s rough out there.
  • ColinIsTheName
    Where's everyone been? Let's have a BBQ with word food(wtf?!)
  • CryingBlue

Poultry?
  • bootyrubsandtacos

Job searching and wallowing in self pity. I’ll bring the ground beef and burger buns! :p;)
  • ColinIsTheName
    It's a deal! Who's got the booze?
  • sdancer2017
    sdancer2017 Posts: 178 Member

Job searching and wallowing in self pity. I’ll bring the ground beef and burger buns! :p;)

Noooo!! You're too beautiful to wallow! Hope you all are doing better today & found a way to celebrate your own lil' victory today. Hugs!
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    Aww thanks, you’re too kind o:)@sdancer2017 Wallowing in self pity is the only thing I’m good at though :D:|
  • sdancer2017
    No @bootyrubsandtacos . You are good at taking care of your mom, you're her hero. You're funny, you persevere, you're sweet...and I'm sure you're good at 90s style dancing ;)
  • sdancer2017
    I have spent so many hours tracking my damn macros for a challenge & I just keep screwing up. I am not good at this....aghhh. so you take a break in wallowing/hand that batton off to me & I'll wallow for the both of us hahaha
  • ColinIsTheName
    Aww thanks, you’re too kind o:)@sdancer2017 Wallowing in self pity is the only thing I’m good at though :D:|
    I have spent so many hours tracking my damn macros for a challenge & I just keep screwing up. I am not good at this....aghhh. so you take a break in wallowing/hand that batton off to me & I'll wallow for the both of us hahaha

Both of you knock that off! Back rubs for all! ;)
  • Versicolour

I'm also wallowing! Do I get a back rub too??
  • ColinIsTheName

Absolutely!
  • Versicolour

Absolutely!

Oh yay!!! I could really use one right now. I'll be happy to reciprocate
  • ColinIsTheName

Absolutely!

This is quickly becoming my favorite place!
  • Versicolour

Absolutely!

This is quickly becoming my favorite place!

It is my favourite place. It's the beanbag chairs, right?