• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    ubsx9ub57g7g.jpeg
    jgc5zug51i4o.jpeg
    ncdivwxgxqz4.jpeg
    wuyl6pe7qyib.jpeg
    Above photos:
    My “fairy” room, Skylynn’s room, tonight’s vegan meatloaf, and my very organized spices. Used the repurposed “spatula” drawer. My favorite project of this cleaning frenzy.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for: Friday
    Logged: no, but I know I was under
    Water: 120 oz (at least)
    Exercise: Downhill skiing (beginner lessons) 3.5 hours, yoga hips and hamstrings 75 minutes
    Steps: 6141
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    @lenka1 I didn't realize you did IF too. I hear great things about it. Sounds like it really is working for you.
    @Mrsbell8well Everything looks beautiful! Skylynn is a lucky girl to have such a beautiful room! I can't believe that meatloaf is vegan! That looks awesome!
    @hope002 Great day! Lots of exercise and everything else looks spot on!
    @twyla77 You didn't feel like exercising today but you did it! Pat yourself on the back. Hope you have a better day tomorrow! Hugs!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
  • FieryVixsin
    FieryVixsin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Fieryvixsin
    Friday
    LW 178.8
    Cw 181
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @lenka1 it’s funny you say that about hunger. I am rarely hungry as well. I start my day w filtered lemon or lime water. Then a smoothie or fruit or fresh squeezed green juice. I get hungry about 10:30-11:00 and eat an apple or pear maybe a date too. About 1:00 I’m hungry again for lunch but that’s about it. I sometimes skip dinner or eat light. I definitely pay attention to my body and eat to fuel. I am also having a much better time with my digestion now that I am eating more grains. I was eating a few times a week. Now daily.
    I experimented with IF. I did it for about 2 weeks. I was fine doing it and I know it works well for others.
    Your doing such a great job. Glad your on our team.
    @hope002 where do you live? I love all your outdoor activities. Good for you for learning to ski.
    @twyla77 are you able to rest today? I’ve been meaning to say congrats on the promotion. And your spa retreat sounds lovely.
    @sleepymom5 it sounds like your doing a great job preparing yourself for the challenge with your mom. It’s definitely not easy. Many of us our going through this. And a new job. Hang in there Pam. Glad you found some thrift store work clothes. I’m going there today with mom.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for: Friday
    Logged: no but under
    Water: 60 oz
    Exercise & Steps: 12482 steps
    19 day string on new plan

I think that was the longest friday in my life. The day seemed like it was never going to end. I came home, ate, and fell asleep on the couch. Its finally snowing here in Michigan. I have so much to do today and have not energy to do it. i woke up exhausted and fatigued.

@Mrsbell8well you are making such great use of your vacation. i bet you can't wait to be done so you can just sit and enjoy it!

@hope002 wow what a great exercise day you had. that is awesome

@twyla77 omy gosh that is exactly the way i am feeling this morning. I sure hope you feel better today.

@FieryVixsin thats ok. its just a small gain. what will you do differently this week to create change? Make a plan and write it down. you can do this. i know its hard but it is so worth it.

• cyndiesstuff
    Options
    TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE'S WEEK 4 TEAM GROUP CHALLENGE has been posted. Please join us starting tomorrow for the challenge. Let's get active!!! Just click on the link below and then star it as a favorite. Come on it will be fun!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10720903/team-weight-no-mores-week-4-team-group-challenge#latest
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    Also for Week 4, here is a team challenge!!! Lets Get Healthy Team!!

r67st1n8887n.jpg
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 3
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Pw- 198.2
    Cw- 199

There were 2 nights that I didnt eat any snacks so that's some progress, but I still gained. Although it's that TOM and I always gain during that time. Next week I will try for more nights of no snacks and i will walk on my treadmill more.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff I am in for both challenges 💯 both are just what I need!

@lenka1 thanks for the info on IF! Do you remember at the beginning, was it hard for the first few days?

The feeling of being hungry always bothers me - it is like death is imminent which is ridiculous. This means I need to work on this issue right?

Yesterday was another great day but now I have a cold - boo! Everyone at work is deathly ill and I have been staying away from everyone and using hand sanitizer. But with my high doses of vitamin c and healthy eating I am hoping it will be better in a couple of days!

Have a great Saturday!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Daily Check in for Friday
    Food - Logged & Under
    Water - 800 ml
    Exercise - physio & 4360 steps

I am finally feeling better so will resume work on my tidying project when I am not in hockey arenas this weekend. I am finding the komono phase (bathrooms, kitchen, storage, miscellaneous) of the Kondo method challenging as it is such a huge category. Will post on my progress on Monday.

@cyndiesstuff - Love both challenges and will be participating. Already had a "light bulb" moment on the No Junk Food Challenge. As a runner, I have relied on running not only for physical exercise, but for overall well being. I have not been able to run for 4 months because of this injury. When I looked at your food list, while I do not eat many of those foods, I did start eating chocolate in the past few months, which I never used to do. My theory is that this is an "endorphin" substitute for the running and I did not even realize that I was doing it. I am going to cut it out this week and try substituting the yoga when I feel I need that "hit" of well being.

@Mrsbell8well - The photos of your tidy home and the healthy food are inspirational!!
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    daily log for Friday
    food on target
    water under
    exercise rest day
  • sleepymom5
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Daily Check in for Friday
    Food - no and probably over
    Water - 64oz
    Exercise - 30 min walking video and 9,149 steps

Didn't do great at bunco but didn't do terrible either. I actually took some stuff I had at the house that were tempting me and were left over from the holidays so that was a plus. Ran out of time to exercise and squeezed the walking video in. When I got home from bunco walked in place until midnight lol! Didn't make it to 10K but I tried. Today I am getting a late start, my husband and I are going to lunch then I am exercising and cleaning the basement. Depending how well I do, I may do some rearranging of our little gym down there. We want to see the TV from all of the cardio machines. Hard to do without it looking weird. But it is really a basement, like stone and concrete and not finished at all so why do we care if it looks weird...If I figure it out I will send a pic of the dungeon. Lol! Have a nice weekend everyone! Brace yourself to the people who are getting this storm. Looks like we will end up having mostly rain and then it will turn to ice when the temp drops.

@fieryvixsin hope things are going well. Don’t let a gain throw you off track. You can do this!!
    @ Mrsbell8well you actually gave me the idea to go to the thrift store! Everyone was so nice. I threw myself at their mercy telling them I have to wear business casual and not my beloved scrubs! Lol!
    @cyndiesstuff. Some days just wipe you out and sounds like your never ending Friday creeped into your Saturday. Hope your day is getting better. Xoxo. I was looking at your no junk food list and was saying that there is no way I can do that. Guess what-really the only thing on there that is trouble is chocolate! I can’t believe I was ready to throw in the towel and I already don’t eat pretty much all of them already!
    @cvanut great job last night! Planning is key. Good luck today and remember to have fun too. It sounds like it will be fun and you have a plan. Enjoy!
    @lenka1. Nice loss! And so close to your goals! Great job!!
    @zumbah_luvah that’s not too bad. Just stay on track. I will join you with the no more night snacks this week.
    @carlsoda Hope you start feeling better. So much is going around. I am working on the hunger issue too.
    @cafeleia glad you are feeling better. Good luck with your tidying this weekend.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    I forgot! I am in for both challenges! I can actually do some of those yoga poses...by saying do I mean, I can try to do without feeling nauseas..

@amsandos Looks like you had a good day yesterday!
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Kirsten11872
    Week:3
    Weigh-in day:Saturday
    Previous weight:167.3
    Current weight:169.9
    +2.6
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hello everyone! Hope you’re doing well! Sorry I haven’t been posting much, just been off my game. I’ve been on a downward spiral.

Weighing in this morning was an eye opener! The scale has not been that high in a while and I’m feeling disgusted! Gave myself a pep talk and realized I can do this! I just need to get my *kitten* in order. I refuse to see 170 on the scale, so starting today, I’m back at it!

Have a wonderful day and weekend!😊👍🏻💪🏻
This discussion has been closed.