Options
    MINI CHALLENGE FEB Wk2

Fri Feb 8th
    Meal Logging - Yes
    Under Calories - No - 24 over 😂
    Exercise - No

Sat Feb 9th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes, even with a creamy fish pie with double cream and butter
    Exercise - yes 1 hr gym cardio and weights
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Fri Feb 8 mini challenge

Tracked: yes
    Calories: no (way over! too embarrassed to say how much )
    Exercise: yes (60 min walking on treadmill, yoga 60 min)
    Water: yes

Sat Feb 9 mini challenge

Tracked: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes (80 min walking on treadmill)
    Water: yes
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    kc9agz wrote: »
    kc9agz
    Saturday weigh in
    Last week 129.4
    This week 130.2.
    Keep goin back n forth with the same couple pounds. One week down. One week up. Blah.

So you are basically maintaining....better than gaining, for sure! Only you know what has to be done to make it go down and stay down. You got this!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Jaynee1961 wrote: »
    Weigh in day:
    Last week: 264.4
    This week 259.2
    Big whoosh! Being more diligent tracking.

It's amazing how that happens....track your food diligently, stay at a deficit and the scales come down!! Very, very nice whoosh this week....and out of the 60's as an added bonus!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    2/9
    Tracking:
    yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 55 minutes elliptical, 29 minutes yoga

Stayed under, skipped the wine, but had 4 mini triangles of pizza and some wings. Now to relax for the evening and crash early.

Eating food without guilt because you have earned those calories!! Nicely done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I have been busy all week and my participation all around has been down, I am looking to change that next week (I have more then I can chew on my plate...which is my fault but that's why I haven't been around)

A mini update I have been working out for the majority of the week but have been slightly annoyed with my steps. I realized if I do a 90 min workout, it doesn't record nearly as much steps as it would have if I had walked the whole time. I know this may be obvious but I am an active cardio and strength type of person and to stop those for walking is time consuming and rough. My eating this week on the other hand, has not been on point. It's probably the worst week I have seen yet.

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday no
    Wednesday no
    Thursday no
    Friday yes

I have had enough!! I will be preparing my foods and pre logging to be sure...no more eating all Willy nilly.

Having said all that, I had an early morning this morning and was unable to weigh in so if it is possible to cross over my last week weight that would be great.

Your bad week (according to your standards) is over and you can start fresh. Hope that some of the extras that fell onto your plate this past week (figuratively and literally!) are no longer there weighing you down. Yes, I transferred your weight over. You are good to go!!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    2/9:
    Tracking: yes
    Exercise: yes 20 min walk
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feb 9 Mini challenge

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 60 minutes Orange Theory
    Water: 8 cups
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing Weights from Week #1

The following have not submitted a weight for the first week of February. If you wish to continue with the challenge, I will need a weight this week. Ideally on your weigh-in day, but anytime before Saturday night will do.

@MelsLeanDream (Sunday)
    @kathamh (Monday)
    @nirmalkapadia (Monday)
    @aminor55 (Friday)
    @bizgirl26 (Friday)
    @deanit (Friday)
    @Heartie2Heartie (Friday)
    @PhatStax69 (Friday)
    @Rawrbyn (Friday)
  • Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    Last weigh in: 176.8
    Today: 175

Mini challenge: Nope. I've been sick since Wednesday. Thursday-today, I haven't been able to exercise. I'll start over tomorrow!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Rawrbyn wrote: »
    Weigh in:
    Last weigh in: 176.8
    Today: 175

Mini challenge: Nope. I've been sick since Wednesday. Thursday-today, I haven't been able to exercise. I'll start over tomorrow!

Sorry you have been ill, Robyn. I was able to put your weigh-in in the spreadsheet for Week #1 as Ashley hasn't closed the week out yet. Nice loss, BTW...almost two pounds!!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    2/10/19:
    E, Tracked: Yes, under however, no
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Sunday, February 10, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: No
    Exercises: No
    Steps as of posting: 6,408

I’ve been on a roll with lots of exercise calories to eat. With none today(had a blasted migraine), it felt impossible to stick to plan. Of course, 9 yummy delicious amazing mouth watering fantastic super sumptuous pancakes didn’t help the calorie plan. :)

Also, had a Dexa scan and 3D body scan done today. I love love love the detailed numbers. I totally geeked out over the details when I got home. My body fat was close to what I thought, which is good. Gave me the knowledge to say this month will be my last month in a deficit. I will officially start a recomp (eating at maintenance and lifting heavy) starting March. While my Dexa scan was great, my 3D body scan made me a bit depressed. ALL the aweful little details I don’t like are shown in their full glory. Even though I’m sad about it, I know when I go back in 3-6 months I’ll be very happy I have this scan to show improvement.

Alright, My day of loving pancakes until it hurts is over. Tomorrow is a new day filled with exercise and lower calorie food choices :)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,028 Member
    Options
    2/10
    Tracking:
    yes
    Exercise: 31 minutes yogs

Very carby rest day but did some yoga and stayed under for the day 😊
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Sunday, February 10, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: No
    Exercises: No
    Steps as of posting: 6,408

I’ve been on a roll with lots of exercise calories to eat. With none today(had a blasted migraine), it felt impossible to stick to plan. Of course, 9 yummy delicious amazing mouth watering fantastic super sumptuous pancakes didn’t help the calorie plan. :)

Also, had a Dexa scan and 3D body scan done today. I love love love the detailed numbers. I totally geeked out over the details when I got home. My body fat was close to what I thought, which is good. Gave me the knowledge to say this month will be my last month in a deficit. I will officially start a recomp (eating at maintenance and lifting heavy) starting March. While my Dexa scan was great, my 3D body scan made me a bit depressed. ALL the aweful little details I don’t like are shown in their full glory. Even though I’m sad about it, I know when I go back in 3-6 months I’ll be very happy I have this scan to show improvement.

Alright, My day of loving pancakes until it hurts is over. Tomorrow is a new day filled with exercise and lower calorie food choices :)

Sometimes you just gotta have a pancake filled Sunday! That is very cool that your scans gave you all sorts of interesting and useful information, and a "before" snapshot for six months from now!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    2/10
    Tracking:
    yes

Under is always good!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,375 Member
    Options
    2/10
    Tracking: ✅
    Under: ✅
    Exercise: ✅
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,028 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    2/10
    Tracking:
    yes

Under is always good!

Thank you! Sundays are usually the day I end up being over because my boyfriend likes to snack most of the day when i am there... I have gotten better at not indulging every time.
This discussion has been closed.