Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEIGHT NO MORE - March 2019

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Bume3jj3ackt7i.jpeg
    Butternut squash soup, Ezekiel avocado toast and a cutie
  • Mrsbell8well
    Garnished w pumpkin seeds and hemp seeds.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    mmmm.... mmmm... gotta love diet food @Mrsbell8well . looks amazing!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,426 Member
    Tuesday check in
    Food - great
    Water - great
    Exercise - steps and yoga done!!

Yesterday, even though I wasn't feeling so good was a good day. I managed to even do 20 minutes of yoga. I feel much better today!

Busy busy morning, we have a new launch in early May and I was busy ordering everything I need to come in on time for production. I added up how much I spent...$278,000.00! Very thankful it's not my personal money! We have another new launch coming up late May, but I have a week or two before I need to spend a bunch more money! I love my job :)

Anyhow..gotta run. We are hiring a new customer service person and I just got called to come down and read through some resumes. Told you my job was fun :)

Have a great dy!!
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    @cyndiesstuff Happy Birthday!! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day! Beautiful flowers :smile:

Things have been going pretty well, considering March has been one sickness after another at our house! :( I'm totally out of my routine that worked so well in February, but still doing my best to eat well and get exercise in. I have no idea what the scale will show tomorrow...been some pretty crazy fluctuations this month.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    @Mrsbell8well your lunch looks delicious and very healthy! :smile:

@cyndiesstuff looks like you are enjoying your birthday! :smiley:
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Daily Check in: Tuesday
    Logged: Yes, under, ate according to plan
    Water: Pretty good but I would have liked more to flush out my french fry debacle
    Exercise & Steps: strength training + 2 walks; 18,520 steps

Nailed my goals yesterday. Phew I needed a good day! Made a last minute hair appt yesterday for this morning... My stylist rarely has last minute appointments available so I grabbed it. Felt good to spend a little time on me. Father in law just left to return home so I need to get the house back in order. Dinner tonight will be salad full of veggies and grilled shrimp. Hubby requested it... even he's tired of all the heavy dinners we've been eating lately. LOL

I'm having trouble with the MFP app letting me access this group. I'm sure I'm missing posts... wishing everyone a great Wednesday and first day of spring!!

Happy anniversary @eyesopennow to you & your bride!

@twyla77 That is a great story about Dave's Killer Bread. Thanks for mentioning it... I had no idea. Now I love it even more!!

@ljdanny Wonderful news about your son. What a tough journey.

Happiest of birthdays @cyndiesstuff! Beautiful flowers!!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Username: GingerPwr

PW: 151
    CW: 150

I'm honestly shocked. Had a friend in town from Raleigh yesterday, so we went out for Thai food. I thought the rice and spices would send me over.

6nflgeoeekvs.jpg
    Lunch today was southwest salad. I love these little guys- so easy to just grab in the morning.
    Supper tonight is Kielbasa kabobs. The hubs has them on the grill as I type. Nom!
  • Mrsbell8well
    21xmej92h4rm.jpeg
    I had to share my Spring dinner with you all. Chickpea pasta mixed with zoodles topped with roasted asparagus, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes, steamed broccoli, vegan garlic Alfredo, oil free vegan pesto, crushed chilies, peas, fresh parsley. Oh so decadent. I even forced myself to measure since I’m logging.
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    @cyndiesstuff Happy birthday!!! Hope you’re having a fun day
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,114 Member
    @cyndiesstuff happy Birthday!!!
    I have been having problems logging in to the site too. I couldn't log in last night at all.
    So I have to really get my *kitten* in gear and lose the weight because come October I am going to be dear I say it a grandmother. Ugh!!! Lol. I feel so old. But I am going to have to be healthy for this baby. So here's to starting over for the last time.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,469 Member
    @MrsBell8well Happy Spring! Hope training went well. Your soup and salad look yummy!
    @pacsnc6 Sounds like a nice day! Congrats to your grandson on his win!
    @Cyndiesstuff Happy Birthday! Sounds like you are as ready as you can be for next Friday. I am sure you will be happy to get that behind you Your salad looks delicious!
    @kirsten11872 Sounds like you had a great day yesterday! Nice job!
    @carlsoda Wow! That is a lot of money! What kind of company do you work for? I am glad that you are taking time to take care of yourself with your busy work schedule.
    @Shirin_k Hope everyone is feeling better soon.
    @GingerPwr Nice loss! I always see those salads at the store, I should try them.
    @nstephenson01 Beautiful new profile pic! I am glad that your guest is gone and you can get back into your normal routine. Does that mean the barn is almost done? Or just the parts that needed his assistance? Sounds like you have one good day under your belt already!
    @ljdanny Congratulations! How exciting! I have a wedding in November so you and I need to get ourselves in gear for the fall! We can do it! I swear you would love those podcasts..
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    jaq7rmn2bbh9.jpeg
    HAPPY SPRING!

Weigh Ins still due
    @eminater

Sorry @sleepymom5 , I thought I sent you a pm a while ago - I cannot participate for March and April - but will be back in May.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    @ljdanny Congrats on becoming a grandma, so much fun ahead, I became a grandma at 49 and he is now 17!!!!
    @sleepymom5 I am with you , can't wait for the warmer weather to get here and for the rain to stop!
  • Mrsbell8well
    I miss posting and commenting on everyone. My next 2 weeks of training will be lighter so hopefully can jump back in.
    Have a good day everyone!
    @cyndiesstuff love the flowers. Hope you had a lovely birthday!
    @carlsoda what do you do for a living?
    @ljdanny being a grandma is such an amazing joy! Will the baby live close by?
    @nstephenson01 nice profile pic!
    @pacsnc6 I’m working on an answer for you re: intuitive eating vs logging. Will post soon.
    @GingerPwr I’m so excited for your weight loss success. That is tremendous! Sounds like your finding a great balance that works for you.
    @sleepymom5 congrats on doing so well on new job and now finishing up and getting ready for the Summer.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Check in for: Tuesday
    Ate to satisified
    Water: 70 oz
    Steps: 11849 steps

wow. what a day yesterday. tax day cannot come to soon. it affects more than cpa's and accountants. my investment firm has been alive with activity. you have till april 15th to make your 2018 contributions! and i had a client die. ok. that is 3 wonderful clients. i am done with this now. lol like i have a choice.

@carlsoda wow 278k! what business are you in again? sounds like fun spending someone elses money. i know tho that there must be lots more than spending it involved.

@Shirin_K thanks for the birthday wishes! sometimes life just happens. you just keep at it. things are bound to settle down.

@nstephenson01 omgosh so thats what you look like! hey hey good looking! holy moly! thats a lot of steps! phew. good job! a hair do and your FIL left? lucky!! yeah me to with the mfp app. it is having some sort of mental break down i think. and thanks for the birthday wishes.

@GingerPwr omg great loss. look out 140's!! wooo hooo. mmm and you lunch looks amazing!!!

@mrsbell8well what kind of noodles did you use? it looks amazing. making my mouth water. yummo. i did have a lovely birthday thanks!!

@lenka1 thanks for the birthday wish!!

@ljdanny thanks for the birthday wish!! and don't start over. start right where your at. you have learned alot thus far. don't discredit that. and congrats! omgosh what an amazing time for you. the second half of your life is going to be so amazing!

@sleepymom5 yeah. thanks for the birthdays wishes! i listened to a podcast yesterday that made me think of you. it talked all about how to stay on track when you out with friends. i'll have to send it to ya!

This discussion has been closed.