Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEIGHT NO MORE - March 2019

Replies

• amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    dialy checkin Wednesday
    food a little over but still in the weight loss zone
    water on target
    exercise 60mins swim 15000 steps

hectic day yesterday much calmer today. Sitting doing planning about to go for my lunch.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Check in for: Wednesday
    Logged food? Yes and under
    Water: 112 oz
    Exercise and Steps- walking video and 11,337 steps

This week is going so fast that I moved an appointment for work to the afternoon thinking it was Wed. I had to switch 2 doctor's appointments I had today because they are easier to reschedule than this work appointment. Ugh! Lol! At least I got to sleep in. I was working late yesterday and frustrated by a few things out of my control that were holding me up. I so wanted so halo top ice cream. I actually was hungry but I didn't have any because I knew I wanted it more because I was frustrated than hungry. I am very proud of that. I probably would have ended up overeating it so I am glad I didn't. Btw-the things that are slowing me up aren't settled yet. Ugh! Oh well, guess I will be working again tonight. It gave me time to sleep in and now exercise so at least that is good. I am at the point that I don't have anything else I can be doing besides my visits and entering the information in the computer. Most calls and scheduling are done. Have a great day everyone. We are having spring showers in Philly today.

@eminator No problem, I will ask to have you moved to the cheer squad so you can return in May
    @Cyndiesstuff So busy to begin with and then you also have to get everything ready for your absence. Ugh! Hang in there! I agree, I am sure that small gain is from stress!
    @Mrsbell8well We know you are busy! I am glad to see you whenever you can pop in!
    @amsandos I feel like you have been on such a roll lately! Keep up the good work!!
    @Shirin_K Nice loss!!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Lunch today a banquet turkey pot pie with a glass of milk
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    @amsandos thanks for checking in!!

@Shirin_K there you go! good job. that is awesome.

@sleepymom5 so you said you knew you were hungry? it sounds like it was more emotional hunger. so good job at recognizing it and doing a HARD pass on the halo!

@nstephenson01 good job! the salad looks good on you!! you keep that up!

@carlsoda your job sounds really interesting. and good job sticking to the whole 30 and see if it works for you. I am proud of you!

@hkfleming omgosh! that is amazing. happy dance. all around the office. the boss thinks I have gone nuts. good job. keep it up.

@pacsnc6 I know I said it before, but I love me some pot pie!!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,114 Member
    Ljdanny
    Week 3
    Thursday
    Pw 186.4?
    Cw187
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,114 Member
    Scale is slowly rising. Knew it wouldn't last. I'm trying to get into seeing the ENT. Maybe there will be answer's there. Thanks everyone. Yes the baby will live across town and here seeing my son still lives at home. I told my husband he has to give up his office, but he says no way. He will share though. He's pretending he's not happy but you can see he is. My son is over telling his grandparents now. My mil will probably pass out. I decided to skip this one out even though I should have went and recorded her reaction.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Daily Check in: Wednesday
    Food: Pre-logged, under... ate according to plan
    Water: Good
    Exercise & steps: 30 minute dog walk; 15,156 Steps

Very pleased with the 1 lb loss this week as my extracurricular eating got out of hand but being back on track the last 2 days helped. Good news is FIL is back home, bad news is now I'm my husband's helper. LOL FIL helped with the tough stuff... setting posts, framing and getting the roofing up. The barn is a multi-phase project since we're doing it ourselves. Each phase to be completed when my husband is home. I will post a sneak peak from my phone shortly. There are several projects to get done before my husband leaves for PA in 2 weeks so it will be busy. I "think" I've learned during this period of him being home that the body requires more food when I'm working harder physically. I just need to plan ahead and prepare the right foods to have on hand.

Ohh and thanks for the kind, generous words about my new profile pic... I'm terrible at selfies and mostly a shy introvert. I have naturally curly hair that I usually let air dry. Its always nice to get a good blow out at the salon but hubby's wasn't impressed. He like his curly haired girl, I guess.

OK, barn pic coming up...
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Right side shop, left side hay and tack storage, center RV storage with 2nd floor with bathroom and deck. Much more to be done...

slvi0f734esy.jpeg
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Tomorrow is going to be my toughest day with work. I usually average 14 charts and tomorrow I have 28! I even asked if I can go in earlier so I would have more time. Not sure how the day will go so I will be getting up early to get my workout in. I am so tired when I get home AND I always have more computer work to do so I am happy that I have been consistently getting it in early. I should still be able to check in quick in the morning though. Hope everyone has a good night!

@nstephenson01 Nice loss! I laughed when you said good news FIL is home, bad news that now you're the helper! I didn't think about that part lol! The barn is going to be awesome! You must have an incredible yard. You always seem to find a good balance with working, exercise and food. I know you will continue doing great! I will get PA ready for the hubs :wink: maybe I can have some nice weather here for him in 2 weeks. I am actually not too far about an hour and half south east.
    @cyndiesstuff lunch looks good! I keep forgetting to post mine!
    @carlsoda What an exciting job you have! You seem to have really done well with the whole30. I always hear that it is hard but you seem to be taking it in stride. Glad you were able to get outside and get a walk in. Finally spring seems to be coming!
    @hkfleming Lol! Yes a whoosh just like you predicted! Awesome job!
    @pacsnc6 Now I really want chicken pot pie, haven't thought about it in years until you started having it for lunch Lol!
    @ljdanny Don't let the scale get you down. That is basically maintaining. Just keep trying and hopefully when you get in to see the doctor you will get some answers. So this baby news was a little unexpected. That's ok, your son is doing the right thing and you all will be totally in love with the new little one! You cracked me up with staying home when he told the grandparents-I would have done the same thing Lol! When my daughter moved in with her fiancee, my Mom asked her if she missed the wedding! Lol! She actually got off easy, in her younger years my Mom would have given her a rough time about it.
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    rnmec3k1d0cr.jpeg

Forgot to take a photo of lunch. It was leftovers. This was dinner (and lunch for tomorrow). Very yummy! Cheesy Enchilada Chicken Pasta. Easy and fast and 450 calories. Looking forward to lunch tomorrow.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    2b3lv08zld94.jpeg
    Yesterday lunch. Leftovers. Very yummy. Base is zoodles and chickpea pasta.
    Going in early. Gotta run.
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Didn't log yesterday till this morning but I was on track. Had close to 80 oz of water and did a little strength training and walking.
    Lunch yesterday was a chicken casserole and salad from our school cafeteria.
This discussion has been closed.