WEIGHT NO MORE TEAM CHAT - JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Wednesday
    Food logged and on track(forgot to complete diary)
    Water over 100 oz
    Exercise 20 walk
    Steps 7,724 steps

Another good day yesterday. I didn't get as much done but unfortunately I just couldn't physically do it. Feeling better today so it was worth it. I got the paperwork in the mail for the MRI so I can make an appointment for it. Hopefully it will be early next week. If this MRI doesn't show anything, it is off to PT for me...Busy day today too. It has been hot and humid here so I want to get out early to walk Daisy and hopefully ride my bike. MK is here too so she can help get stuff on other floors so I don't need to do the steps as much. This is an "upside down" house. The main floor is on the 3rd floor. Hope everyone has a great day!

@phoebe112476 I wonder if it is the batteries of the scale since it is usually so accurate. I always have swings with my weight that I don't pay attention to unless it becomes a daily thing. Weight gain and loss can be from so many other factors besides fat loss. I can really relate to how that number on the scale can mess with you throughout the day. I am glad you have preplanned snacks with you and resisted the vending machine. Hang in there, I am sure between the stress with moving and everything else you have going on messes with your body too. Hugs!
    @Moarrein Nice loss! You had a great week and it shows! Enjoy your vacation!
    @GingerPwr No problem! I am sure TOM has something to do with it! Hope all is well.
    @Mrsbell8well I got a ton of "self help" books to read. I was never into that type of stuff but had some recommendations in these podcasts I am listen to so I ordered a lot of them. I am kinda hoping I didn't waste my money. I also have for fun Sometimes I lie by Alice Feeney.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well I like Dan Brown's books. I'll have tocheck that one out.
    Just finished a book by Pat Conroy "South of Broad" about growing up in Charleston SC. Next on my list is The Blue Period about Picasso or When I Found You by Catherine Ryan Hyde.
    I also read a lot of romance novels for fast, fun reads.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Check for Wednesday
    Food-Logged & under
    Water 1.5 l
    Exercise 9533 steps

My step average is rising, pain free which is great! I had a relaxing day yesterday which was a nice change. Thanks for your support about my son’s friend on social media. My son heard through mutual friends that he is ok, thank goodness.

@Mrsbell8well - I am finished my latest Books and looking for new ones. We will be travelling fir 3 weeks in July, so I am putting together a summer reading list.

Any suggestions from everyone on a great summer/vacation books?

• nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Didn't get a great night's sleep last night and I can tell I'm retaining water so today's weigh in isn't much of a surprise. Notice how I'm not calling it a gain LOL. But in all seriousness the words we say to ourselves matter. I'm feeling good about my activity level, eating and water intake so will just keep doing what I'm doing and trust the scale will come around.

My garden is planted so now its time to focus on weeds. Yuck! Been busy picking up rocks and pinecones so I can bush hog the fields. Hooked up the bush hog yesterday on the first attempt and didn't need to call hubby with any questions. Usually it takes me several attempts and a few phone calls/texts. Yay me!! When he bush hogs it looks like a golf course. When I do it I just try not to break anything or run into a tree with the tractor. LOL Wish me luck!!

Nice loss @Shirin_K! You do really well when you're in your groove :smiley: Keep up the good work!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @nstephenson01 wow what an amazing garden! it is spectacular!!!
    @shirin_k my goodness girl you are on a roll! Look at you sliding down that 150's scale. Good job!
    @Cafelelia so glad you are pain free and what a relief that things worked out for your son's friend!
    @carlsoda you are on a roll! Doesn't that feel so good vs being a stuck slug?
    @pacsnc6 thanks for the book recommendations.
    @sleepymom5 so glad MK is there to help you out. As always I am so envious of your lovely life. Biking, walking, kayaking, family and friends...good food and prosecco. You live such a lovely life especially love the shore home!

Hey team...loving all the book ideas. thinking about books that I have read in the past that I loved:
    Rebecca an old time classic by Daphne Du Maurier, House of sand and fog by Vadim Perelman, Drowning Ruth by Christina Schwarz. One of my all time favorites for a great summer read Sufficient Grace by Darnell Arnoult...this is the writer I would love to be.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    zsggp91yfl29.jpeg

Friday's Weigh Ins
    @cafelelia
    @Carlsoda
    @eyesopennow
    @Hkfleming
    @hope002
    @julie8468
    @Lenka1
    @lennoncpa
    @pacsnc6
    @Sleepymom5

Saturday's Weigh Ins
    @DananaNanas
    @kirsten11872
    @zumba_luvah

Late Weigh Ins
    @CassieGetsFit14
    @twyla77
    @baby_carrit

All weights for the week need to be posted on our thread by 11:59 pm EST or it is considered a NWI. Sorry, this is the FTF rules, not Cyndie's and mine. Sunday morning is too late.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @sleepymom5 how exciting about your brother. Wow he is one dedicated dude. We live in the Shenandoah Valley. Such a pretty part of the country.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @gingerpwr I’m so very happy for you and hubs! Sounds like a new beginning with a new you. What a great feeling to get rid of big clothes and fit into our favorite small ones. And your vacation sounds wonderful! Looking forward to the pics.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Daily check in Thursday
    Logged started but no.
    Exercise ran at the gym a fast pace 30 minutes. Yoga 26
    Steps 13,395

Mom and I went shopping last night. I needed a new bra and a few white t shirts. Ended up skipping dinner since I had a late lunch. Went to bed hungry.
    I’m still wearing a 38DD. Geez I’ve lost so much weight but I swear my breasts are growing. I don’t ever remember being this big and never a DD. Oh well. Mom bought me a beautiful white linen dress.
    I’m pretty much done with my summer wardrobe. I can’t wait to sort out my closet. My color palette is ivory, taupe, black, white and pink. With a bit of periwinkle for summer.
    Big day today at work. Hopefully off early. Frisbee golf tonight with my sweetheart.
    TGIF!!!

Happy SUMMER everyone!!! Bikini time.

Anything fun this weekend? My work team is volunteering with an adventure race tomorrow for wounded warriors. 6:45 till 2pm. Then a waterfall hike on Sunday with Molly. I’m planning a gourmet picnic with blackberry hand pies.
This discussion has been closed.