WEEK ONE TALLIES ARE IN BOOKS AND HERE IS HOW IT ALL SHOOK OUT

if6q82wtxrjy.png
    THE WINNERS ARE...

mv1eztttn8uv.png
    TEAM % Mission Slimpossibles 0.34%
    INDIVIDUAL % @buniphuphu 4.50%
    TEAM LBS LOST Mission Slimpossibles 15.2
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST @buniphuphu 11.8

AS A WHOLE WE LOST 52.4 POUNDS OR 0.20% !!!!!

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE

1st Mission Slimpossibles 0.34%
    2nd Workout Warriors 0.25%
    3rd Trimstones 0.22%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 15.2
    2nd Workout Warriors 11.9
    3rd Trimstones 9.4

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @buniphuphu 4.50%
    2nd @SaraMakingChanges 2.63%
    3rd @raleighgirl09 2.27%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st @buniphuphu 11.8
    2nd @SaraMakingChanges 4.8
    3rd @raleighgirl09 5.2

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @DreaRN15
    @SLIMN2016
    @SarahGilfach
    @kdv12
    @megnolia82
    @cassiegetsfit2013
    @MARNIsw
    @Pearl4686
    @iamworthy14

• broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    This week's group challenge, compliments of Slimpossibles motivator @AustinRuadhain and captain/motivator @TeresaW2010, has been posted at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10763544/week-2-group-challenge-by-the-slimpossibles#latest
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    y97wec0avrhi.png
    PART1
    WE THOUGHT WE WOULD CHALLENGE YOU TO BRING OUT AND DISPLAY YOUR VERY BEST MOTIVATION SCENARIO
    WHAT KEEPS YOU MOTIVATED????
    PART2 BRING THE FUNNY
  • amytriesww
    amytriesww Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wanted to quickly stop in here to say hi! I haven't posted a couple days. We had the bad weather and my daughter was out of school for 2 days so my free time from school was spent with her.

I read this thread daily, even if I don't have time to post! But, my goal for this week is to try really hard to post once a day.

There were a couple people who were asking for the 2 recipes I used for meal prep last week. I'm going to put the links in here (I hope that's ok). I made a second batch of the Turkey and Carrot Noodle because it is so good! lol

https://emilybites.com/2017/07/mexican-chicken-cauliflower-rice-skillet.html
    https://emilybites.com/2017/06/thai-turkey-with-carrot-noodles.html

I love her blog for recipes because not only does she put the calorie count, she also puts how much is in a serving size. Basically because if I'm really hungry, I want to make something with a huge serving! lol

Gonna try and catch up with everyone's posts later this evening! Hope y'all had a great week!

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Check in for Saturday

Food - Logged & under
    Step - 35 minute walk (new step counter coming this week)
    Water - 2l

Busy weekend & I am back to the hockey arena this evening for my younger son, which of course right at supper time from 4 pm to 6 pm. I am going to pack some food for us both. Another busy week is coming with some extra driving again, so I am doing some extra cooking for suppers this afternoon.

The Moderators Challenge this week looks like a really good one as it is about mindfulness & triggers.

@amytriesww - Amazing loss!! Yes it is week 2. Thanks for the recipes & I am going to check out her blog!
    @lennoncpa - Your doggie is absolutely adorable and it is so nice of you to foster her! What is her name?
    @mrsbell8well - Looks like you are pretty much back to you goal weight, congratulations! The curry sounds delish & have a great time on your bike ride today!
    @kirsten11872 - Sorry that your weight was up last week. Today is a new week and you can start fresh!
    @ljdanny - Have fun at the baby shower! So exciting that the baby is arrive in just over a month!
    @cassiegetsfit2013 - Congrats on making to the Honorable Mentions!

Happy Sunday everyone!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    zi2j65yv7g2j.jpeg
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Just checking in quick, I am supposed to go back to the shore but I am in a holding pattern. Shannon's car broke down on the way to work and I am not sure if she is going to need my car the next 2 days. I don't have to be to the shore until Tuesday morning for PT which I could cancel but I would rather not. Wednesday my Aunt is visiting overnight so I do need to be there by then. Hopefully my husband and Shannon can work it out. They are both working at the bar and busy with the football crowd already. They start serving food at 11. Hopefully I will hear soon one way or another.

Didn't do so well yesterday. Didn't stay on plan at all. I am not going to get into it. I need to really think about all of this. Why do I just half *kitten* it....I could have easily stayed on plan but chose not to. If I am not going to the shore today, I am going downstairs and going on that bike. I also am going to swim. If not, I am going to ride my bike and maybe even walk on the beach. The only thing that seems to bother my hip is walking too far.

Congrats to our winners this week (or should I say losers ;) )
    @CassieGetsFit2013 @amytriesww and @timibotkin for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place!!

Don't forget to check out the moderator's challenge and slimpossible's challenge. I haven't had a chance to go over there yet. BTW-any ideas for our challenge would be appreciated. It doesn't have to be working out, there have been so many different topics-food, water, self care, exercise...the simpler the better!

I will check in again tonight. Hope everyone has a great day!

@ljdanny Enjoy the baby shower today!!
    @kirsten11872 I was hoping that you would have checked in. I hope everything is going ok. Once you get yourself in the zone with WW, IF and your killer workouts your weight seems to come right off. You can do this my friend. We all struggle, if it was easy, we would all be thin. Hope you have a good week. Hugs!
    @Mrsbell8well Sounds like you are back on track and have a great day planned! Enjoy! Hope your phone is working soon. What a pain and an expense these phones are..
    @lennoncpa That is so sad! She is a cutie! It is so nice that you take these dogs in until they can be adopted. I hope she gets a family soon.
    @amytriesww Great loss! You are doing amazing, even with the storm you stuck to it! Hope everything was ok in your area. No worries about not commenting all of the time. This is not supposed to turn into a chore. Hope everything is back to normal soon. Thanks for posting the links for the recipes.
    @Cafelelia It sounds like another super busy week but you are prepared with all the prepping you have been doing. That will make it a lot easier! Thanks for all your motivation and support. Love your post-so true, even little wins adds up!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    f4uds5tf7r8b.jpeg
    Sunday's Weigh Ins still due
    @cassiegetsfit2013
    @twyla77
    Monday's Weigh Ins
    @Amsandos
    @gottagetthisdown
    @jedaschultz
    Tuesday's Weigh In
    @Phoebe112476
    Wednesday's Weigh Ins
    @Barbb1557
    @GingerPwr

I was disappointed to see so many NWI last week.
    @julie8468 @McKay85 @DananaNanas @ihp2015
    I hope you are all still with us! No matter what is going on, remember we are here to support and encourage each other. We all struggle, that is why we are here. xoxo
  • sleepymom5
    edited September 2019
    Options
    slkkbo0m9kiy.jpeg

Just as I mentioned on Friday that we should make a plan for a successful weekend, we should also make one for a successful week. Reflect on last week and this weekend. Either continue with what you did last week or change some things that didn't work. It doesn't take as long as you would think. What ever you can do to make the week easier for you, do that today. Your end of the week self will thank you. She is usually starting to get tired by Wednesday! ;)
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Username: CassieGetsFit2013
    Weigh in Week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 209.8
    Today's weight: 210.8

1lb gain, dangit! Wanted another good loss. :(
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Daily Check In: Saturday
    Food: Logged some but not all
    Water: Great
    Exercise & Steps: 30 minute dog walk; 11,256 steps

First day back to over 10,000 steps felt great! Weight was down Saturday morning but up this morning no doubt due to a few extra carbs & calories from yesterday. Been tinkering with IF and downloaded the Zero app yesterday (thanks @hope002). Haven't been able to be on here much... realized that I had been visited by a bear sometime Thursday night/Friday morning. Based on evidence left behind its most likely two bears, a sow & a cub. We have an apple tree that's not very healthy and I'm been wanting my husband to take it out as the apples are worthless. Not worthless to the bear apparently. Cleaned up the debris left behind on Friday and de-appled (I don't think that's a word LOL) the tree yesterday. Hopefully she goes somewhere else.

This morning I made two loaves of zucchini bread and then my old fave Southwestern Chicken Detox soup. Cold is lingering just a touch so the soup should help. I forgot to start the IF app last night right after I finished eating but went from 7:30 last night to 12:30 p.m. today without eating. Staying busy helped. Not every day will fly by like today has and I'm still not sure about skipping breakfast as I'm a morning exerciser. Will see how it goes and am just kinda curious as part of my journey exploring this hunger level stuff. If I get overly hungry I get a little shakey or get a stomach ache so I'm trying hard to listen to my body.

About to catch up on posts. Hope everyone is having a good weekend and ready to take on the week ahead!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    Back at the shore. Heading out to ride my bike soon!

@DananaNanas I will have you moved to the cheer squad for September. I hope you come back in October. You can still check in any time you would like to. We are going to miss you!
    @CassieGetsFit2013 How was your week? Were you surprised with a gain or did you expect it? Make a plan for the week and stick to it. You can do this!
    @nstephenson01 Nice day yesterday!! Bears?! Yikes! I hope the stay away now that the apples are gone. Glad you are feeling a little better, soup will be good for you! I am not sure about IF too but am trying it for the same reasons as you. I know so many people love it.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 thank you <3 I’m sure I’ll pop in and out
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Today was much better food and exercise wise. Catching up on ab challenges will be tough this week but I'm dedicated.

2.5 mile jog this morning plus abs tonight.
    Had tuna steak, asparagus, and a little pasta for supper.
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for not weighing in on Saturday! I went to the Netherlands on Friday and had very limited internet access all weekend. Of course, I also didn't have a scale :(

Back in Denmark now :)
This discussion has been closed.