SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    NikMar
    Thursday
    Week 2
    PW: 141.0
    CW: 139.5 o:)

Fabulous!!!! Congratulations breaking 140!!! Not sure 🤔 about NWI.
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options

My daily goals (Thursday )
    1. 10,000 steps yes  10666
    2. Calories under no 1811
    3. 30 minutes exercise   Yes 72
    4. Log all food  yes
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, I’m going to be late with weigh in, will have to do it tomorrow morning.

Tonight’s tea: pina colada cocktail - I found it in the clearance cart at bulk barn. It’s full of dried fruits and flower petals, looks gorgeous, smells nothing like pina colada lol.

Ooo, it’s deep purple!! So beautiful!

Oh my gosh... it’s so, so sour!!! 🥴
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @megnilia82 I love teas and it’s been great hearing about your ventures. 👍🤗 It has inspired me to go and order some tea. 💃

@shbarbor Awesome! 🤗🏋️‍♀️🤗
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Workout Warriors 🍁🍃🍂🍁🍃🍂🍁🍃🍂
    OCT 2019 💥💥💥
    🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Daily Team Challenge: I will pose a treat, tip, question and/or comment everyday and would love for our team to add their thoughts.

Oct 11 - HELLO October! 🍁🍃🍂🍁🍃🍂

Treat!! Everyone has been doing such an amazing job with weight loss and NSV!!!

I love ❤️ this idea from everydayhealth.com!!

When was the last time you gave yourself an allowance? Designate a mason jar or a piggy bank (or pick your favorite animal, like an owl or an elephant) to hold your savings, then toss in a quarter or a dollar each time you go to the gym or complete a daily food journal entry. When you’ve hit a milestone, empty out that bank! Get a pedicure, sign up for a box-of-the-month club (like PopSugar’s fashion, beauty, and home box or Bramble Berry's DIY beauty box), or buy a plane ticket to visit your best friend. A review published in July 2014 in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics suggests that financial incentives go a long way in helping weight loss.

I love the visual idea of seeing your mason jar fill up! I am getting a mani/pedi tmo!

Have you given yourself a treat in awhile?
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Steps posted 💃💃💃
    @nikmar
    @shbarbor
  • Tualla
    Tualla Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Weekly Goals Fat to Fit

1. Personal Bible Study or Church✅
    2. 100 Net Carbs M-F/Under 1800 cal Sat/Sun✅ 100 net carbs (iMessages around in MFP until I can get as many carbs as I can 😀 just keeping it real or 💯)
    3. 60 cardio/30 strength Mon-Sat; 30 cardio Sun❌ Only 39 minutes strength
    4. Follow IF schedule ✅
    5. Follow ABs workout schedule(Beginning Monday 10/7/19)✅

I prayed as ask God to let me only get the sleep that I needed so I slept 7 hours missed my early morning quite time with Him and my morning workout. That’s what I prayed but what I really wanted was to sleep less, but feel refreshed when I get up at 3:30 am. He honors our prayers and gives us what we need. I’ll change my prayer tonight. Good night everyone. Love y’all
  • Tualla
    Tualla Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Steps 4,853
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @tualla Great! 🙏🙏🙏🙏💕posted
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    shbarbor wrote: »
    @Fitness327wk Thanks for info. My smiley face dropdown appears to offer a <3 and 15 faces. Is that because I'm not "premium"? I use an iphone and a laptop with chrome browser. Neither option appears to give me more than that :'(

No, I am not premium either. It shouldn’t matter. You should have those emojis on your iPhone than 15. Perhaps check your update under settings on your phone or trying swapping right on the emojis to see if you have more. All the best! 👍👍👏👏💃💃
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    OCT 2019 💥💥💥
    🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Daily Team Challenge: I will pose a treat, tip, question and/or comment everyday and would love for our team to add their thoughts.....

Yes, I did treat myself this week--I had a manicure tonight... and I bought myself a pair of python leggings and 2 new workout tops. 👏👏😝
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Thursday, 10/10
    👣STEPS: 10,831
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Workout Warriors 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
    Oct 2019 🍃 🍁 🍂

Challenge: Set three to five goals you want to achieve on a daily basis and report to the team! Never too late too join in!

RESULTS! 👏👏👏

Oct 9th Results!! 📣 📣

@Slimn2016 100%
    @shbarbor 100%
    @Tualla 100%
    @Fitness327wk 100%

💃🙌💃

Daily Total 100%
    MTD 91%
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    OCT 2019 💥💥💥
    🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Daily Team Challenge: I will pose a treat, tip, question and/or comment everyday and would love for our team to add their thoughts.....

Yes, I did treat myself this week--I had a manicure tonight... and I bought myself a pair of python leggings and 2 new workout tops. 👏👏😝

💜💜💜💜💜💗💗💜💜💜💜💜
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    I logged my weight last week on time - and unfortunately - it was no change. Could I ask why I'm logged as a NWI?

@NikMar
    THAT'S MY MISTAKE IT SHOULD BE FOR THE TEAM MATE BELOW YOU... IT'S FIXED AS RIGHT NOW
    SORRY
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD EVENING TEAM....
    JUST RETURNED HOME FROM A VERY LONG DAY WITH DOC'S APPT., AMD MORE TOMORROW.
    THEY ARE GOING TO DRAW BLOOD FOR POSSIBLE PROBLEMS THERE. THEY ALSO THINK THAT I MAY BE SUFFERING FROM SOME SORT OF NERVE NEUROPATHY. THE LOSS OF NERVE FEELING IN LEGS AND FEET. WHICH COULD ANSWER THE QUESTION AS TO WHY I AM ALWAYS COLD. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.
    MY NEW BRACE AND PROSTHETIC LEG AND FOOT WAS RETURNED TO THE MANUFACTURE TO DAY AND I WILL GET IT BACK IN 2 WEEKS... THERE WAS A SLIGHT PROBLEM IN THE FITTING. IT WAS FIXED TODAY, BUT HAS TO GO BACK TO FIXED PERMANENTLY.
    NOW I AM FINE IT'S ALL JUST PRECAUTIONARY AS I WANT TO BE PROACTIVE INSTEAD OF REACTIVE. I NEED THE BLOOD WORK ANYWAY SO BETTER TO GET IT DONE SOONER THAN LATER. GOT MAKE THE A1C, CHOLESTEROL, BLOOD PRESSURE ALL IS FINE. AGAIN WE WILL WAIT AND SEE WHAT COMES OUT OF IT.
    GREAT WEIGH INS AND STEPPING I'LL POST MY DAILY STUFF TOMORROW MORNING BEFORE I LEAVE FOR TOWN.
    GOOD NIGHT TEAM
    GREG
This discussion has been closed.