Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WORKOUT WARRIORS - NOVEMBER CHAT

Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    19 Nov Recap:

Logged Foods
    Calories way under
    Exercise 60 mins HITT, cardio, strength, functional
    Calories burned 873
    Steps: 8753
    Water: 104 oz

Love my new fitness training gym. Great workout, excellent facility.

Ouweeee Jimbo!! You are gonna be sore tomorrowzzz... what a workout!!! WTG!💪🏻💫

...and thank you much🤗🙏

Oh yeah my arms and thighs are feeling it. Hopefully those advils will kick in tomorrow so I can play pickleball.

So one of my friends wants me to play pickle ball! I think I need t try it! Awesom your new gym!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    holmesp603 wrote: »
    Cudos to ALL of you for making this team POP!

Likewise lady. 👍👍💗💗👍👍
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    edited November 2019
    Daily Goals 11/19
    1. 30 Min Exercise ✅
    2. Step Goal (10K) ✅
    3. No Eating Out ✅
    4. Under Sodium Limit 🚫 so close but still went a bit over
    5. 1 Hr. Knitting ✅

Daily Step Goal (10,000)
    11/19 - 10,008

I tried so many times to reply to everyone’s responses about Thanksgiving but MFP keeps crashing 😡 But I read and appreciated them all!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Workout Warriors 🧨🧨🧨
    November 🦃🦃🦃🦃💥💥💥🦃🦃🦃

Team Daily Challenge: You set your goals for the week starting on Sunday (keep the same goals all month if you want) with the exception of the new month starting tmo. Next, you post to the team your results from prior day! Let’s support each other.👏💃👏

Champs! Awesome job team!
    Nov 18 Results!! 📣 📣 📣

@navydaddjc 100%
    @slimn2016 100%
    @confidentraven 100.00%
    @jcgator2016 100.00%
    @shortgirlrunning 100.00%
    @kdv12 100.00% My inspiration of no late snacking! Awesome job!
    @madisonmolly2017 100.00%
    @gadgetgirl259 100.00%
    @holmesp603 100.00%
    @shbarbor 50%
    @fitness327wk 50% I need to follow @kdv12 lead. 👏👍

🙌🙌🙌🙌💜🙌🙌🙌🙌
    Daily Total: 91%
    MTD Total: 90%
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Daily Goals 11/19
    1. 30 Min Exercise ✅
    2. Step Goal (10K) ✅
    3. No Eating Out ✅
    4. Under Sodium Limit 🚫 so close but still went a bit over
    5. 1 Hr. Knitting ✅

Daily Step Goal (10,000)
    11/19 - 10,008

I tried so many times to reply to everyone’s responses about Thanksgiving but MFP keeps crashing 😡 But I read and appreciated them all!!

Ty for you efforts! 💃💃🔥💃💃
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,152 Member
    Me too lost a long post thanking @shbarbor @ConfidentRaven @Fitness327wk @Navydaddjtc
  • kdv12
    kdv12 Posts: 1,697 Member
    November 19 - Tuesday
    ✅ Renew mind/Bible time
    ✅ Gratitude
    ✅ late night snacking - 2 in a row
    ✅ Log food
    ✅ Exercise
    ✅ 10,000 steps: 13,573

• shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    @jcgator2016 WOW! Thanks for the details. That sounds like an awesome & interesting work out! Changing every 10 minutes keeps your interest up and also allows you to cover so many different body areas. I love that they design it individually for you & then monitor you. Lots of great attention! No half-a'd slogging away on one machine while watching TV for you!!! Love it!!
  • shbarbor
    @shortgirlrunning @kdv12 WTG on goals. You guys are an inspiration!
  • shbarbor
    Username: shbarbor
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    Weigh in Week: Week 3 Nov
    PW: 161.4
    CW: 161.0

My daily goals 11/19
    1. Calories < 1500 ✅ 1327
    2. 10,000 steps ✅ 12893
    3. 30 min exercise ✅ 25 elliptical
    4. Log all food ✅
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    shbarbor wrote: »
    Username: shbarbor
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    Weigh in Week: Week 3 Nov
    PW: 161.4
    CW: 161.0

My daily goals 11/19
    1. Calories < 1500 ✅ 1327
    2. 10,000 steps ✅ 12893
    3. 30 min exercise ✅ 25 elliptical
    4. Log all food ✅

@shbarbor ...steps and weigh in has been posted...nicely done
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Steps 11/19: 21,874

I was going to go out for a run after the kids went to school but now I have to take my mother in law to the airport so I'm going to head out in the dark in a little bit. I hope I don't trip and fall! I think I'm still a little bit on Italy time, I can't seem to sleep past 4am.

PT appointment today for my hamstring, and I think I also need to have my shoulder looked at - I'm having some sort of rotator cuff pain that's getting worse. UGH seems like it's always something.

Thinking about you today @SLIMn2016 !
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 540 Member
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    19 Nov Recap:

Logged Foods
    Calories way under
    Exercise 60 mins HITT, cardio, strength, functional
    Calories burned 873
    Steps: 8753
    Water: 104 oz

Love my new fitness training gym. Great workout, excellent facility.

Ouweeee Jimbo!! You are gonna be sore tomorrowzzz... what a workout!!! WTG!💪🏻💫

...and thank you much🤗🙏

Oh yeah my arms and thighs are feeling it. Hopefully those advils will kick in tomorrow so I can play pickleball.

So one of my friends wants me to play pickle ball! I think I need t try it! Awesom your new gym!

Sally, go for it! You will love it. Especially if you have a little tennis background. Fastest growing sport in the U.S.
  • shbarbor
    runarml wrote: »
    Steps 11/19: 21,874

I was going to go out for a run after the kids went to school but now I have to take my mother in law to the airport so I'm going to head out in the dark in a little bit. I hope I don't trip and fall! I think I'm still a little bit on Italy time, I can't seem to sleep past 4am.

PT appointment today for my hamstring, and I think I also need to have my shoulder looked at - I'm having some sort of rotator cuff pain that's getting worse. UGH seems like it's always something.

Thinking about you today @SLIMn2016 !

Wear a flashing light!!! Hope the run goes well. Good luck with your injuries. Great that you're getting them taken care of.
  • jcgator2016
    Sneak Peek Wednesday. The Scale Gods were not kind to me. Still paying for the Birthday party from last Saturday. No gain, but no loss. Pedal to the metal next two days.

Y'all have a great day!
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited November 2019
    uge0c93pbv2h.png

First off.... @shbarbor and @ConfidentRaven Sue and Erin welcome to you both in your new roles on the team and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING @Fitness327wk SALLY.

Secondly... I am going to go back to normal size font as I found to how to enlarge the everything on the screen through Windows 10... now I can see everything up close.

@jcgator2016 ... that gym of yours sound outta bounds and also sounds like you had a kick BUTT session... how many days a week are you going to do this type of workout.... I bet you and Advil are gonna be great friends until your body gets use to the new normal.

@thecrew...
    Also to let this entire team know you all have inspired me to set up a routine to allow me to get back to my swimming HIIT. Marcie and I are working on 2x's per week schedule in town so I can help her in her classroom go to my medical appointments and hit the pool with a combat swim walk swim as I have done in the past. ... So THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THAT EARLY GIFT.

@thecrew ... all of the steps and weigh ins up to this point have been posted.
    I would like to request one favor from you all. So I don't miss your step count could you please highlight you step count in your posting. This way I can pick it out in your post and not miss it. ...THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR DOING THIS FOR THIS OL MAN.
    It appears that FITNESS WARRIORS IS GOING TO BE OUR NEW NAME. . Not everybody has weighed in on this subject, but to those that have THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT. I will give this a couple more days then we will make the change for December. If there is a graphic artist among you all. I would to chat with you about a new and original team logo.

@THECREW... THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS TEAM WHAT IT IS TODAY , WHAT IS HAS BEEN AND WHERE WE ARE GOING WITH IT IN THE FUTURE. If it wasn't for all of you this team, this group wouldn't even exist. SO THANK YOU ALL!!

• Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    GOOD MORNING ONCE AGAIN
    I AM GOING TO FORM A ANOTHER TEAM THIS COMING UP YEAR 2020 FOR
    RUN THE YEAR 2020...2020 MILES IN 2020
    I CAN HAVE 5 TEAM MEMBERS INCLUDING ME..... *****
    IF YOU INTERESTED IN PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW AND BELOW YOUR NAME I WILL NEED AN E-MAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN INVITE YOU.
    1 GREG... @Navydaddjtc ...gregor5453@gmail.com
    2Amy @Gadgetgirl259 sasmola@sbcglobal.net I use an Apple Watch as my tracker.

***** ALSO IF WE HAVE MORE THAN 5 THAT WANT TO DO THIS
    THEN WE SURELY CAN BUILD ANOTHER TEAM

• Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    edited November 2019
    Daily Goals for 11/19 Tuesday

✅1. Step Goal (11K) -- 11,838
    ✅2. Exercise 90 mins- - 113 mins.
    ✅3. Logging ALL food -- Completed
    ✅4. Sleep at least 7 hours daily-- 10 hours
    ✅5. Water 110 oz
  • jcgator2016
    uge0c93pbv2h.png

First off.... @shbarbor and @ConfidentRaven Sue and Erin welcome to you both in your new roles on the team and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING @Fitness327wk SALLY.

Secondly... I am going to go back to normal size font as I found to how to enlarge the everything on the screen through Windows 10... now I can see everything up close.

@jcgator2016 ... that gym of yours sound outta bounds and also sounds like you had a kick BUTT session... how many days a week are you going to do this type of workout.... I bet you and Advil are gonna be great friends until your body gets use to the new normal.

@thecrew...
    Also to let this entire team know you all have inspired me to set up a routine to allow me to get back to my swimming HIIT. Marcie and I are working on 2x's per week schedule in town so I can help her in her classroom go to my medical appointments and hit the pool with a combat swim walk swim as I have done in the past. ... So THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THAT EARLY GIFT.

I would like to request one favor from you all. So I don't miss your step count could you please highlight you step count in your posting. This way I can pick it out in your post and not miss it. ...THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR DOING THIS FOR THIS OL MAN.
    It appears that FITNESS WARRIORS IS GOING TO BE OUR NEW NAME. . Not everybody has weighed in on this subject, but to those that have THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT. I will give this a couple more days then we will make the change for December. If there is a graphic artist among you all. I would to chat with you about a new and original team logo.

@THECREW... THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS TEAM WHAT IT IS TODAY , WHAT IS HAS BEEN AND WHERE WE ARE GOING WITH IT IN THE FUTURE. If it wasn't for all of you this team, this group wouldn't even exist. SO THANK YOU ALL!!

Thanks, Chief. Beginners start at two days a week. When you get acclimated to the pace and get in better shape, they will assign you to a team which will be three days a week. On Saturdays, you will have the challeges vs other teams which they say is fun and intense. Yeah the Advils are currently my best friend for now.
  • Navydaddjtc
    uge0c93pbv2h.png

@thecrew...

Thanks, Chief. Beginners start at two days a week. When you get acclimated to the pace and get in better shape, they will assign you to a team which will be three days a week. On Saturdays, you will have the challeges vs other teams which they say is fun and intense. Yeah the Advils are currently my best friend for now.

@jcgator2016 ...👍👍👍
This discussion has been closed.