Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WORKOUT WARRIORS - NOVEMBER CHAT

Replies

• shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    DAILY GOALS: Monday, 11/18

✅ Logged food
    ✅ Stayed under calorie goal
    ✅ 1 hour+ of cardio (Stair Climber, Elliptical HIIT, Core Class & Inclined Treadmill)
    ✅ Maintained IF schedule w/ No food after dinner
    ✅ Water: 257.8 oz.

🗣Comments/Goals: I didn't do the 3:4 IF schedule (like last week) as I'd planned--I'm doing a 4:3 instead--my body was screaming for food today, sooooo hungry, so I ate, but I'm still under.

dtkd7tvxnblt.png

Oh gosh - I needed this quote today. I have really been missing on my exercise, some my own fault and some due to things outside of my control. Thank you Nancy!
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Stay under my calorie goal (currently 1770) ✔1587

Get 5,000 steps a day✔ 10,092

No eating out ✔

Exercise for at least 20 minutes a day. ✔ 30 minute walk, 25 minutes exercise bike

No caffeine after 1pm (my dr's suggestion for sleep issues) ✔
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    edited November 2019
    11/18 Daily Results:
    1. Gratitude journal/Bible Devotional/Insight Timer/Daily positive Affirmations ✅
    2. Watch sodium 🧂 and sugar intake! Stay within my macros. No 👩‍🍳
    3. Nothing after 8 PM Yes
    4. Barre 4 times and 10,000 steps 💃💃💃 No
    5. 96 oz 💦 💧 💦 Yes ✅
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Stay under my calorie goal (currently 1770) ✔1587

Get 5,000 steps a day✔ 10,092

No eating out ✔

Exercise for at least 20 minutes a day. ✔ 30 minute walk, 25 minutes exercise bike

No caffeine after 1pm (my dr's suggestion for sleep issues) ✔

Great stepping! 💃💃💃 Posted
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Good morning group hope everyone is having a great day.
    So little late but better then never wink:
    Goals
    1. 10k steps
    2. 64oz of water
    3. Not to eat out this work week
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    1. 10k steps
    2. 64oz of water
    3. Not to eat out this work week
    STAYED ON TRACK MONDAY
  • shbarbor
    Okay, I know chef Greg know this; however, I learned a lot of great tips at the knife class today!
    👩‍🍳👩‍🍳🌟👩‍🍳👩‍🍳
    How about cutting up a pepper without the seeds going everywhere!
    Found an example online for you!
    https://www.finedininglovers.com/article/how-cut-bell-peppers-without-getting-seeds-everywhere

Love this! Thx for sharing!
  • shbarbor
    @Mechell15 WTG on goals!
  • shbarbor
    My daily goals 11/18
    1. Calories < 1500 ✅ 1482
    2. 10,000 steps ❌ 9813
    3. 30 min exercise ❌
    4. Log all food ✅
  • shbarbor
    @ConfidentRaven Good job on goals (as usual)!

@jcgator2016 So glad you're playing pickleball again :smile:
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    edited November 2019
    Daily Goals for 11/18 Monday

✅1. Step Goal (11K) -- 12, 388👣
    ✅2. Exercise 90 mins- - 94 mins. 🏃‍♀️
    ✅3. Logging ALL food -- Completed
    ✅4. Sleep at least 7 hours daily-- 7 hours💤
    ✅5. Water 102 oz💦
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    GOOD MORNING WARRIORS
    I WOULD LIKE TO PURPOSE TO YOU A NAME CHANG OF OUR TEAM.
    I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE IT TO FITNESS WARRIORS OR WARRIOR FITNESS <<< MY CHOICE....HERE'S WHY
    WORKOUT SAYS THAT YOUR WORKING OUT... NOT THE CASE WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS TEAM..

FITNESS LENDS ITSELF TO A TON OF THINGS THAT ALL OF US DO ...
    WE ARE AS A TEAM GETTING MORE FIT WITH OUR BODIES, WITH OUR FOOD, WITH OUR EMOTIONAL SELF, WE ARE NOT SO MUCH AS TO WORKING OUT, BUT GETTING OURSELVES MORE IN TUNE TO OUR FITNESS LEVEL.
    WE AS A TEAM ARE PROMOTING FITNESS,PHYSICALITY, AND AGILITY, AND EMOTIONALLY FIT WITHIN OURSELVES
    IN DOING SO WE WILL LOOSE WEIGHT, WE WILL TONE OUR MUSCLES WE WILL AND CAN DEAL WITH THE UPS AND DOWNS TRENDS OF OUR FITNESS JOURNEY.

I HAVE BUILT THIS TEAM ALONG WITH SALLY'S HELP TO A TEAM OF GO GETTERS. WHEN YOU REGISTERED FOR THIS CHALLENGE I HAND PICKED YOU TO BE ON THIS TEAM, BECAUSE MY GUT SAID IT WAS A GOOD MATCH FOR THIS TEAM. YES THERE HAS BEEN FLOPS AND PLOPS FOR SURE, BUT BY AND LARGE WHOM I PICKED FOR THIS TEAM IS STILL HERE.

THIS PURPOSED NAME CHANGE WILL BE IMPLEMENTED BY A MAJORITY VOTE. IF DOESN'T FLY THEN WE REMAIN THE WORKOUT WARRIORS. IT WILL TAKE EFFECT IN DECEMBER TO BRING IN THE NEW YEAR. THE ATTITUDE OF THIS TEAM HAS CHANGED DRASTICALLY SINCE I FIRST JOINED IN 16. I WOULD LIKE TO RING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH A NEW TEAM, A NEW TEAM NAME AND A NEW TEAM LOGO CHOSEN BY US THE TEAM.

1....l4msfd4tpk65.png
    2....ivp0pkg0shxg.png
    OR
    1....uq4mvams6y9a.png
    2....0chpwnna4fr4.png

• Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Anyone else starting to feel a little anxious about Thanksgiving?

I hate that it’s even something I worry about! It’s one day and in the grand scheme of things can’t undo all my progress but I know the scale is going to go up the day after and I hate that. I am signed up to do a 5K that morning just to give me some extra calories to not worry about.
  • kdv12
    kdv12 Posts: 1,697 Member
    November 18 - Monday
    ✅ Renew mind/Bible time
    ✅ Gratitude
    ✅ late night snacking
    ✅ Log food
    ✅ Exercise
    ✅ 10,000 steps: 9,220

No LNS!!!! (late night snacking) When I came home everyone was talking in the kitchen, kept renewing my mind on how I didn't need to eat and my boundaries. Didn't eat - proud moment. Sunday night when I made my lunch I packed a large piece of cheesecake and a piece of Razzle berry pie, feeling since I had been sick I deserved them.... Took them back home and children ate. Stayed in my calorie goal and feel great today I didn't eat the sugar! Good day! wise choices.
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 540 Member

I hate that it’s even something I worry about! It’s one day and in the grand scheme of things can’t undo all my progress but I know the scale is going to go up the day after and I hate that. I am signed up to do a 5K that morning just to give me some extra calories to not worry about.

Yeah Thanksgiving is a big deal at our house. My wife goes overboard because we host both our sons and their families, my parents, her mom, her sister and her two kids that also has families. And she always invites a few of her students who are unable to go home for the holiday. There is so much food. And Pies. And cakes. And my famous southern banana pudding that is always requested.

My gameplan is to OMAD on Thanksgiving, allow myself 2000 calories. Not going to count carbs or sugar and enjoy myself. Then freak out Friday morning which happens to be my weigh in day when I gain a few pounds.
  • SallyLuvsFitness

Yes! Holidays! I am very thankful to be part of this amazing group! We have an upcoming challenge that starts on Sunday that I feel will help us through next week! 💜💃💜
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    kdv12 wrote: »
    November 18 - Monday
    ✅ Renew mind/Bible time
    ✅ Gratitude
    ✅ late night snacking
    ✅ Log food
    ✅ Exercise
    ✅ 10,000 steps: 9,220

No LNS!!!! (late night snacking) When I came home everyone was talking in the kitchen, kept renewing my mind on how I didn't need to eat and my boundaries. Didn't eat - proud moment. Sunday night when I made my lunch I packed a large piece of cheesecake and a piece of Razzle berry pie, feeling since I had been sick I deserved them.... Took them back home and children ate. Stayed in my calorie goal and feel great today I didn't eat the sugar! Good day! wise choices.

Awesome!!! 👏👏👏 Renewing the mind! Romans 12:2! 💜💜🤩💜💜 Proud of
    You!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited November 2019
    @Navydaddjtc

I like the Fitness Warriors since we are more than just working out. I say Yes, however, I also want to hear the teams input! We are all in this together! 👍👏👍

I personally like the first two logos. 🤩

Exciting new announcements Thursday for the team!! 👏👏🌟👏👏
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,315 Member

I alway get anxious around the holidays about everything---but mostly about how I will navigate the celebration foodzzzz.....😖😫🥺
This discussion has been closed.