2020: One Day At A Time, We Will Achieve!!

Replies

• mdubbs1
    mdubbs1 Posts: 6,646 Member
    Helene610 wrote: »

Why do I think the death threats are coming from MEGA supporters? How do they think threatening DrFauci will change the facts of this deadly virus. The new rules won’t affect our behavior much since we were already only going to necessary places. The only difference is I’ll try to stretch out the time between grocery trips.

I'm making a noble effort to shop online. It's neither easy nor cheap.
  • mdubbs1
    New York during the 1928 pandemic:

uy6ftm6vdqdw.png
  • mdubbs1
    utfy1f0dh2vi.png
  • Helene610
    Helene610 Posts: 2,830 Member
    I’ve done church online 2 weeks. I could see the priest and the host just fine. We participated by singing the hymns and saying the prayers. I question why anyone who put attending a service in person while putting themselves and family at risk.
  • mdubbs1
    Motivation during quarantine:

kx6316pmrouv.png
  • mdubbs1
    Just sitting here refreshing my amazon fresh page and looking for chuckles to lighten the day:

sbd30vktiw3m.png

• KonaKat
    KonaKat Posts: 3,411 Member
    8f0fy8dis0op.png
  • mdubbs1
    Jean - chuckle out loud funny (Tuffy who's dozing here next to me actually looked up).
  • mdubbs1
    kwxle1yk56bn.png
  • mdubbs1
    jgc05q8z383d.png
  • PamS53
    PamS53 Posts: 1,935 Member
    My favorite pic so far!
    zmq11ws2sz84.jpeg
  • mdubbs1
    Pam - that's hilarious!!
  • Helene610
    Keep the funny memes coming. We need all the funny distractions we can get. I was watching Stephen Colbert interview Ryan Reynolds. Ryan and Blake own a gin company so Stephen was drinking a martini made with their gin. Ryan joked Stephen was drinking a quarantini.
  • KonaKat
    KonaKat Posts: 3,411 Member
    These memes are great!! I wdoke up at 4:45 so I just got up, had coffee and watched TV but am now having my instant oatmeal.

My lawn person called and said that he would do my lawn after Easter. He also asked the Sheriff if it was ok...and he got the "keep the 6ft distance." I went and put in envelopes the money for each mowing. When he comes, I'll just put an envelope with the money on the deck for him.
  • Helene610
    I texted my lawn person on the Cape. I told him to start the spring raking and law cutting whenever he thinks the time is right. He’ll text me his bills and I’ll mail him a check. He texted me back to say that’s what he’ll do. I told him we don’t know when we’ll be back. We feel safer here than traveling back home. We’d normally be here another month anyway. We can stay as long as we need to. I spoke to a friend at home and she confirmed the situation at stores isn’t good. There are many shortages. She does a house watch for us when we’re away. I told her to check my cabinets and help herself to anything she can use. I probably have at least a few rolls of tp in the bathroom closet which she can take.
  • mdubbs1
    My lawn person is closer than 6 feet. LOL!

I have the Get Fuzzy daily calendar. Fuzzy (the cat) is so much smarter than poor Satchell (the dog). Satchell says "Even a broken clock is right twice a day" and Fuzzy replies "Not your cheap digital ones. You just....go....DIM."
  • mdubbs1
    Helene610 wrote: »
    I texted my lawn person on the Cape. I told him to start the spring raking and law cutting whenever he thinks the time is right. He’ll text me his bills and I’ll mail him a check. He texted me back to say that’s what he’ll do. I told him we don’t know when we’ll be back. We feel safer here than traveling back home. We’d normally be here another month anyway. We can stay as long as we need to. I spoke to a friend at home and she confirmed the situation at stores isn’t good. There are many shortages. She does a house watch for us when we’re away. I told her to check my cabinets and help herself to anything she can use. I probably have at least a few rolls of tp in the bathroom closet which she can take.

That's good that you can stay put if you need to!!
  • mdubbs1
    ehfnpk69oejt.png
  • mdubbs1
    40ay6ihcv0z7.png
  • mdubbs1
    a6eupqfluue3.png