3/31-12,096
    4/1-15,390
    4/2-16,483
    4/3-9,534
    4/4-7,538
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @ljdanny!! In spite of these difficult times, it sounds like you had a nice day.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,405 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    l25paqjdv3c3.png
    MODERATOR'S CHALLENGE

The challenge is simple. Lose 20 lbs as a group this week.

WEIGHT NO MORE have 25 members - so less than one pound each.

Who would like to participate?

I'm in!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    yycunlmysy23.png
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    ljdanny wrote: »
    trying to get my steps in staying home. some of my videos don't really give a lot of steps so i try to get a walk in. yesterday was my birthday and it was tough not being able to see my new granddaughter but the kids sent me pictures of the baby and leaned a sign up against her wishing me a happy birthday, it was cute. I did go around the corner to my friends house for a social distance drink. we sat outside at the firepit 6 feet away and had a drink and a chat. my son bought me dinner, roses and candy, also a nice card. my other son sent me a gc to get my hair done, i'm guessing he got the hint when i tagged them all in a facebook post to my hairdresser, lol. And the best gift of all we are having family photos done, i am very excited for this, we haven't done family photos in probably 19 years. i could never get my husband or kids to go over and do them, they hated pictures. Every year for Christmas, my birthday and mother's day i ask for family photos and this year i am getting them. My kids, their girlfriends, my granddaughters, my husband and myself. It was supposed to be this weekend but the stupid virus ruined it so we have to do it in May. I told them it has to wait til my hair gets done. I have to defintly get some pounds gone by then, my son buying me candy doesn't help, but i did hide it. They also got me cake yesterday but I don't like the type of frosting on it so i won't eat it, i know my husband bought that kind because he likes it. So far today I have been lazy and feel the day is ruined, I am just getting motivated. I am going to head out for a walk and maybe get my ouside furniture uncovered. That will make me feel a little productive.

Happy belated Birthday, Tracy! (Every time I use a real name I cringe thinking I may get it wrong. Fingers crossed.)
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    l25paqjdv3c3.png
    MODERATOR'S CHALLENGE

The challenge is simple. Lose 20 lbs as a group this week.

WEIGHT NO MORE have 25 members - so less than one pound each.

Who would like to participate?

Me too!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    @CassieGetsFit2013 - It’s ok and your cycle could very well have an impact. I checked back to January and February and you were just about at 216, so you are still down 7. Just keep your eyes on the prize and refocus this week. You have been doing great and you can do it!!

@nstephenson01 - It is just stunning where you live and love the name of your portrait!

@1theresamcvean - I got thrown by homeschooling and all of the quarantine stuff, but when I get some time this week, I will post a list of team members with the real names that we have. Such lovely weather here in Toronto today!
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Sunday 4/5
    Food: on track, I think. I did eat the rest of my energy bites but I didn't figure out the calories when I made them yesterday
    Water:48 oz
    Exercise: 45 minutes high intensity workout, 60 minute walk with my neighbor

I accomplished a little today. Did a load of laundry while I exercised, started cleaning out my bookcase, went through some papers, watched my church's service online, walked with my neighbor and then spent some time outside with some other neighbors. I joined a zoom meeting with one of my book clubs. I didn't stay online the whole time. It didn't use as much data as I thought it would but it used 20% of my battery and made my phone pretty warm. I don't know if that's normal since I've never done this before. When I watch my church's service it doesn't get that warm. Maybe it was because it had to use a lot of power with the audio and video. I 'm pretty technology challenged so I don't know.

This discussion has been closed.