WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - April 2020

Options

Replies

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    rix9u5uoi13l.gif
    For everyone in the step challenge, just a reminder to post your steps by around noon tomorrow!
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @lennoncpa
    No, I guess I don't remember you making hummus before. I probably did read about it but forgot.

My issue is chocolate and peanut butter. If I want something I have to go get a single serving of it or I would eat a whole bag of whatever it is, peanut butter cups, chocolate cake, peanut butter pie, etc.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @1theresamcvean
    I don't know how steady I am.🤔Just trying to do my best. Also, try to be inspiring. I've always liked helping others when I can and right now, I can only do it through social media or phone calls.

I'm glad my conversation with my boss went well too. He's only been my boss for a few weeks. My former boss went to another shift recently.

Yes, living in a condo community does seem to help with people being neighborly. I don't know everyone who lives here but I'll still say hello or wave as people drive past.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @Cafelelia
    Yes, getting out for a while and socializing is good for my mental health too, which is also important.

Your son looks like he's really enjoying the bread.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Saturday 4/4
    Food: over, only tracked part of the day
    Water: 42 oz
    Exercise 60 minute walk with my neighbor

I had no motivation to do anything today, didn't even feel like working out. I was very lazy today. I watched a Hallmark movie, read my book, talked to my brother for a while. Made some energy bites and ended up eating all but 5 of them.🙄

There was a knock on my door, which I thought was strange. I found a plant outside my door and saw my pastor and his wife leaving my driveway. I thought that was so nice of them. It was raining this morning so I thought my neighbor and I wouldn't be able to walk today but it stopped so we were able to go. I ordered supper from a local restaurant tonight because I want to support them as much as I can. My meal was healthy but I also got a peanut butter pie, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    4/3 - 5889 steps
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Steps for the week:

Sunday- 9760
    Monday- 11,120
    Tuesday- 14,056
    Wednesday- 9016