WaistAways - April 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,228 Member
    Options
    If anyone is getting inappropriate friend requests (nudity, etc.) please report them! You can list any usernames on this thread:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10823922/help-inappropriate-friend-requests-pics/p33

AND/OR contact the support team for assistance, https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

Delete the request.
  • jugar
    Options
    Wow. The snow was real. There is a LOT of it. Hopefully it will melt fast! Saturday is supposed to be nice again. In the meantime, back to the boots...

Have a great Thursday!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,196 Member
    Options
    @jugar It's coming down hard here too now... :(
    that's two days this week I've golfed one day and it's snowed the next.. lol
  • jugar
    Options
    @micki48 is dealing with family health issues! We all wish her well, and here is the step/exercise team report on her behalf!

ctdt9g96q45l.png

WAISTAWAYS WEEK 3 STEP TEAM RESULTS

TOTAL TEAM STEPS - 495,263

rbi4baxekplh.png

STEP STARS

1st - @KellyBgetsfit - 94,648

2nd - @sunny9847 - 90,012

3rd - @YinxFed - 78,860

STEPPERS MEETING DAILY STEP GOAL

@sunny9847 7/7
    @gak71 6/7
    @KellyBgetsfit 6/7
    @Gidgitgoescrazy 67
    @YinxFed 6/7

l06cexd26ywq.png
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    *Hugs* @micki48 hope everything turns out fine.

@KellyBgetsfit, you weren't kidding about the short torso on that bathing suit! It's doable, but not as flattering as I'd like. I think I'll turn it into a tankini and wear it with a pair of black bottoms I already own. Can't wait for the snow to finish melting. The municipal boat launch opens tomorrow so we will be out on the frigid water this weekend, but no swimming until at least May sometime.

I injured my left hip with all the yard work last weekend so I've been taking it easy this week and only doing upper body workouts. Hope to be back at it soon. I found some 20 minute 'epic' workouts so I want to try them!!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    @PlaneMonkey I hope you enjoy your Epic workout. I have an hour long session planned for tomorrow and I am a bit nervous 😓, but I know that I will indeed feel Epic afterwards.

Enjoy!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Thinking of you @micki48
  • gak71
    gak71 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Wow. The snow was real. There is a LOT of it. Hopefully it will melt fast! Saturday is supposed to be nice again. In the meantime, back to the boots...

Have a great Thursday!

That’s awesome, unfortunately with all of the travel restrictions we weren’t able to see snow this year.
  • jugar
    Options
    Another lazy kind of day. I fall into immobility when waiting for people to call or things to get organised. Yesterday and today calls were supposed to happen. Hours passed and they did not. Instead of using that time well, I go into limbo and do nothing. No amount of self talk worked very well, but finally most of it is happening! There is one stupid one that did not work, but hopefully I don't have to worry about making that one happen...

Two days of eating and sitting around have to end now. I think the snow and cold have stopped me a bit too so tomorrow getting a bit warmer again will help!

You all ready, Friday people? Going to rock the team with your awesomeness? Or get some help if you need it? Both are welcome!
    @EvMakesChanges
    @SMcFall0215
    @Steph1498
    @ellz_runs
    @lorib642
    @gak71
    @healthygirlintransit

Send me numbers - whether you love them or not, I'll take them! :heart:
  • SMcFall0215
    SMcFall0215 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @SMcFall0215
    Fridays
    PW-160
    CW-161.2
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    PW: 159.0
    CW: 158.5

Arrghh. I’m frustrated with gaining weight while on travel and it not going away immediately. I feel like I’m losing the same 5 pounds over and over.... well I’m glad it’s coming off at least!

I did find that PB2 powder at Amazon and it can be shipped to me here!

• KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    For awhile, I was struggling with my morning workouts because I wasn't sleeping well with the kids. The past 2 weeks, it has been because I can't wake up. I am going to bed when I always do, but I keep turning the alarm off and sleeping in! I am sleeping like a rock and getting great sleep scores. Jonas even woke me up one time last night and I went right back to sleep. Maybe it's all the fresh air? We had 3 nights of baseball, and sat outside on the 4th night. Tonight, we don't have anything so I am going to squeeze in a workout before I pick the kids up from daycare.

Have a great Friday!
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    @PlaneMonkey that's a good idea! I haven't tried it on again this year to see if losing weight has helped at all, but I did order another one from a different website that is a similar style and same price point.
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    @jugar I need a weigh in redo!
    Yesterday 228.8
    Today 226.8!!!

Will you please change my weigh in for this week? Also, can I change my weigh in day to Friday from now on? Thanks 😊
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! What's everyone's healthy intention for this weekend?
    This weekend will be cold and wet here, but I still intend to get out for my walks as much as reasonably possible. I will also be doing yoga to fill in the gaps if required (and maybe on top of walking - we shall see!)
    Got lots of healthy meals planned and looking forward to the mental break from work. Enjoy the weekend all.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Lorib642
    PW: 161.0
    CW: 161.1

I will be out of town next Fri, may I weigh-in early next week? @jugar
  • gak71
    gak71 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! What's everyone's healthy intention for this weekend?
    This weekend will be cold and wet here, but I still intend to get out for my walks as much as reasonably possible. I will also be doing yoga to fill in the gaps if required (and maybe on top of walking - we shall see!)
    Got lots of healthy meals planned and looking forward to the mental break from work. Enjoy the weekend all.

My healthy intention this weekend is to do some “bridge work” both days. We’re walking back and forth across our local bridge to help us get ready for our hikes in Alaska this summer. In Florida the bridges are the closest things we have to mountains!
This discussion has been closed.