What Have You Done Today That Is Healthy

Replies

• connierandel
    connierandel Posts: 1,807 Member
    Cindy, sounds like my 10# in 5 days! I have to say that it also came off in 6 days, so it wasn't awful. Now I am stuck where I was before the trip.

Today:
    Calories - 1016
    Carbs - 101
    Sat Fat - 11
    Cholesterol - 113
  • connierandel
    Today:
    Calories - 1067
    Carbs - 94
    Sat Fat - 15
    Cholesterol - 298

Sat Fat and Cholesterol were a bit high due to eggs and homemade turkey sausage. We had breakfast for dinner.
  • connierandel
    Calories - 953
    Carbs - 97
    Sat Fats - 13
    Cholesterol - 122
  • connierandel
    Calories - 940
    Carbs - 100
    Sat fat - 13
    Cholesterol - 79

Not a bad Sunday since it wasn't leftovers. I put a big pot of chicken taco stew on this morning since church was cancelled. We really cheated yesterday and had pizza last night, and cookies....
  • connierandel
    No more tracking until I get back from my Mom's. Today I baked, so I had to try a cookie. Tomorrow is Christmas with the girls, then one day before we leave for Mom's. We will see if I can stay a bit on track without tracking....especially with homemade cookies in the house.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,740 Member
    We had lasagne, venison roast, garlic Parmigiano baby potatoes and butter garlic green beans for Christmas dinner. (And corn, rolls, chocolate cake and apple pie - but I skipped all of those.)

Tomorrow I'll go for a walk if it doesn't rain.
  • connierandel
    We are going to the dinner theater tomorrow for the matinee, so I decided that we will just cheat today and tomorrow and then get back on the wagon. Whew - this isn't going to be pretty!
  • connierandel
    Back on track....and it feels good!
    Calories - 965
    Carbs - 96
    Sat Fats - 13
    Cholesterol - 116
  • connierandel
    I stepped on the scales this morning and it is official - a 4# gain over Christmas. Today, I am not doing well on the carbs, but everything else is okay. We are having left over chili over baked potatoes...yep, that hurts the carbs.

Calories 1057
    Carbs 134
    Sat Fats 13
    Cholesterol 86
  • Restfinder
    Restfinder Posts: 2,540 Member
    I didn't get to weigh this morning. Couldn't fall back to sleep after getting up at 3:30 with Mom and then she called again at 5:30 and I was still awake from the 3:30 call. Wade got up with her at 6:15 and I was able to sleep in until about 8:45. Just didn't even think about getting a starting weight, but that's okay, I haven't really started back like I had wanted to. My breakfast protein drinks will get here on the fourth and I think that will be my starting day since I have no idea what I am going to eat for breakfast until that morning - sigh! I wish I liked my protein powder by itself as much as I like it in a smoothie! LOL!
  • connierandel
    Well - another bomb on the carbs. Again, I knew it was going to be an issue, but it was cold and snowy and that calls for carbs.

Calories 1159
    Carbs 118 (at least better than yesterday
    Sat Fats 12
    Cholesterol 192 (a little higher than normal due to Reams egg noodles)
  • connierandel
    Calories 1085
    Carbs 112
    Sat Fats 10
    Cholesterol 183

Left-over day, so it is inevitable that the carbs are a bit high again. Everything is just a tad better, though....mainly not as many mashed potatoes.
  • cmsienk
    I had spaghetti sauce over spaghetti squash for dinner last night and again for lunch today.

Exercise class tonight after missing 3 weeks. My official weight gain over Christmas is 5 lbs Connie. 😑
    Time to get back on track.
  • connierandel
    Today
    Calories 944
    Carbs 96
    Sat Fat 11
    Cholesterol 132

Really turned out better than I expected. I made turkey sausage, great northern beans and potatoes for dinner, so even though the servings were smaller, I expected to see the carbs above my norm.
  • connierandel
    Today:
    Calories 844
    Carbs 77
    Sat Fats 11
    Cholesterol 98
  • connierandel
    Well, I went over in carbs today, but I did get it down some. It was the the left-over, left-overs that I finished up for lunch. :smile:

Today:
    Calories 1054
    Carbs 106
    Sat Fats 8
    Cholesterol 59
  • connierandel
    My idea of exercise
    26wepcanh6ti.jpg

Calories 1021
    Carbs 100
    Sat Fat 13
    Cholesterol 103
  • cmsienk
    Cute! And on many days, I can relate.

Today I got in 8,300 steps. (That's about 8,000 steps more than yesterday and the day before.)
  • connierandel
    It was such a beautiful day today that I thought I would get out and take a walk. I then realized that I was still wearing my PJ bottoms, and thought...nah. Too much trouble. I can sure make excuses.

Calories 997
    Carbs 91
    Sat Fats 13
    Cholesterol 128

I sauteed Chicken breast with onions and peppers for dinner, then added broth, spices and some corn starch. It was really tasty. I have a bunch left over, so I am thinking about serving it over noodles tomorrow nigh. Hmmm.
  • Restfinder
    Restfinder Posts: 2,540 Member
    I am getting in my steps, I've had over 3,000 the past couple of days and that's without taking a walk! Mom keeps me running! I'm not sure how many I'll have today, I had my watch off this morning, but I had 400+ before I put it on the charger when I got up at 8:30! I'm at 677 right now - hmmm, maybe a quieter day! Eating has been alright, although I am having a carby snack in the evening that I wouldn't normally have (my veggie chips or some pita chips). I haven't weighed in days, so I have no idea where I am right now.