Chat Room

Replies

• stiggymt
    stiggymt Posts: 1,111 Member
    Then we resort to filthy language, gutter talk... or whatever you want to call it...
  • stiggymt
    For what it's worth. Sandy gave me a very nice apology. I gave back a long and nice (or at least what I think is nice). I explained that I used to be a 210 pound couch potato and I didn't want to go back. So i push myself harder than i need. It's who I am.

I also Gave her a few tips to control herself. One was take a big breath, exhale slowly and repeat if needed.

Another type her frustration, the delete and don't send. The last tip was to talk to someone she knows. I suggested you because she knows you face to face.

And I told her to always do your best an don't worry about anything else. (Ever hear me say that? Well not really hear, but I've typed it many times)

• stiggymt
    Good evening.

If you want to read all my post, there was several consecutively. You have to go back a page. I don't like that MyFitnessPal does that.

I didn't do well with my steps today. You did great. Malia was here most of the day. Nice visit!

I don't remember if I mentioned that Mary is being transferred to a rehab facility on Monday. There is no available vehicle to transport her. So Monday will be a really long day for me. All Mary's family is happy because she'll be closer to them. All is good!
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,635 Member
    Good Evening Everyone!

Yes I seen all your posts. She actually apologized to everyone individually apparently. Leigh and I both got one. Leigh had no clue what was going on till I told her to check out the work week hustle. I am glad Mary is moving to rehab on Monday.

Made today a great day! All planned exercise done, dishes and laundry done, walked to and from the grocery store to get what I needed for tomorrow, and played Wii sports with Hubby. Taking taco dip and tostitos tomorrow for Super Bowl at my friend's. Oh and got some studying done.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Didn't get to check in yesterday. Went to church, studied, played Wii sports with Hubby and finished making the taco dip before heading to my friends. Got there some time after 2 pm. Didn't watch much of the game or any other part. Was busy socializing and snacking. May have over ate yesterday but. I did try to limit what I ate at home to healthy and only if I was truly hungry before leaving. Most likely went over in calories as I did eat quite a bit even though it was fairly healthy foods out side of the chips. Also there was some alcohol involved.

Today has been a very productive day even with only 4 hrs of sleep. Yesterday's and today's exercise completed, did dishes and laundry, studied and played cards with Hubby. Tomorrow is rest, weigh, TOPS and Valentine's day. Not sure how the scale will react with the chips yesterday but I see and feel the difference already.
  • stiggymt
    Good evening,

I went to Missoula to pick Mary up from hospital. I left home at 8:45 this morning. Picked up Mary, then got some gas in the car. We swung around to Mary's house so she could pick up a few things. Then we had some lunch. Then we went to the rehab place. I stayed with Mary for about an hour. Then I went home. I got home about 3 PM. That was about 140 miles total.

That's been my day.

Our church had a Super Bowl party yesterday. I ate way too much. But it was all good. Upstairs was the big game. We stayed in the basement and had fun playing card games. It was also where the food was. lol
  • stiggymt
    Good evening,

As you've read on Fitbit. I had an MRI this afternoon. I expected it to last an hour. I was surprised that with their new scanner, it takes just 15 minutes.

It'll be a few days before I know the results. Xray says arthritis, disk problems, and a slight curvature. I don't expect anything different. I do exercises to help.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Yesterday was rest, weigh and TOPS day. Gained another pound. Extremely frustrated but know if I keep doing the right things and improve on others it will eventually turn around. Took the rest part literally. Did get a small walk in at the mall getting Hubby's gift. I also used the holiday as a cover to eat my feelings. Hubby went out to get my gift after lunch. He came home with 6 long stem red roses and an Amazon gift card. He also informed me that something would be delivered the next day.

Today I completed all my workouts, did dishes and laundry, and also studied. Did some organizing and also played Wii sports with Hubby. My delivery came and it is a beautiful flower as arrangement. I feel very loved and special this year.

I tried to post the pictures of the flowers but it wouldn't work today.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been cold and cloudy. Completed all workouts, studied, did dishes, laundry and decluttering, worked on my TOPS program for Tuesday and played Wii sports with Hubby.
  • stiggymt
    Good evening

We went to see Mary this afternoon. She's doing good. She's discouraged because she wants to go home.

Yesterday at TOPS, I gained .2 pounds. I know it's not much, but I had hoped to do better. I had a special award to give. Our Chapter Queen is also our Divisional Winner. That was fun!
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

I completely understand how Mary feels. Just keep reminding her that patience and doing what's required will get her home when it's time.

Today has been cold and snowy. But the sun did come out for a bit in the afternoon. Today was another productive day. With all the usual tasks done. Struggled with procrastination for some exercises. I did update my nutrition ranges. My calories were upped. Not sure I like that but we'll see what happens. But won't matter if I can't stay in the right range.

• stiggymt
    Good evening

I really slept in this morning. Then I saw the Bingo challenge. I decided to really push myself to win, which is a rare thing fir me. I did it! I got a lot of steps in! I ot a half marathon today.

Other that that and a quick trip to the grocery store, it's been a quiet day at home. Even with all the steps I did, I still feel like it was a relaxing day.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Great job Bea! I am sad that Fitbit is getting rid of all the challenges and badges by the end of March. I hope they will bring them back eventually.

Today has been cold but sunny. All my usual routine stuff done. Even did a little extra studying. I am working on getting to bed by 9 pm every night except Wednesday and Thursday. Those two days the goal is 10 pm as soon as my shows are done. Everyday is a struggle to keep calories in the range I want. But I figure if I can at least eat less junk everyday it will slowly stop like before. I tried to stop cold turkey again. This time didn't work out so well.
  • stiggymt
    Goods evening

That's what happens when one company overtakes another. Things start to disappear. Remember Tupperware? Good company. Kraft Foods took over. First thing they did was take away the guarantee. Then the classic pieces. Then Sears/Kmart merger. Both of them are gone now. Thank you Google for taking over fitbit. So what next will Google take away.

It's been a snowy day here. A hood day to snuggle up with a fuzzy blanket.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

I forgot about the merger.

Today was a more relaxed day with exercise. Walked to and from Church. Did my planned workouts, studied, worked on my TOPS program for Tuesday, and played cards with Hubby.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was another sunny cool day. Did all my workouts, studied, finished my program for TOPS tomorrow, did dish and laundry (went on the line), played Wii sports with Hubby, and read a couple of chapters for my book club. It's about losing weight and self-sabotage. I am learning quite a bit about how my conscious and subconscious thoughts are setting me up to never reach my weight loss goal. Well I don't plan to let that keep happening so I am going to do the hard work to fix the inside and make it healthy so I can truly be healthy and reach my goals.
  • stiggymt
    Good evening,

Staying positive is sometimes hard to do. But that's what we need to do.

Mary will be going home possibly this weekend. When I took her to rehab, she was stronger then then she had been for several monthes. She stronger now. She's not that feeble weak old woman she was a few weeks ago. It's so good to see it.

That's what that meeting was this afternoon. It was with Mary's Care Team. It was very short and very good. I walked away feeling like Mary's best wishes wad taken care of.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

I am so glad Mary has improved so much and will be able to go home soon.

Today has been mostly sunny, windy and chilly. It was also rest, weigh and TOPS day. I am down 1.25 lbs this week! Finally have the scale moving in the right direction. Now to keep it going. I was also the top loser of the group. This morning before the meeting started but after I weighed in I will laps around the room. It was funny some of the reactions I got. Normally I don't get there early enough to be able to do it. I also walked to and from the grocery store. On the way back I was carrying a 14 kg bag of dog food. Boy are my muscles sore. It was definitely a great workout. Calories are really high today but that's ok because I will be back on track tomorrow.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a cold, snowy, rainy, and freezing rain. Had another great day of exercise. For my 3 mile HIIT walk video I decided to try with my weights as that's what I use to do. I was aiming for 1 mile with 3 pound weights but did almost 2 miles. Finished the video with no weights. Did some dishes and laundry, studied and played Wii sports with Hubby. Got my exam back and got 96% on it. Still need to check the one I got wrong to make sure I agree as I have found mistakes before. Supposed to be going to Ash Wednesday service tonight but not sure I want to take the chance of having to skate to and from Church.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Didn't end up going to Church last night to be on the safe side. Side walks and roads seemed to stay clear in my area though. But staying warm with the wind is just not as easy.

Today was a semi productive day. Completed my workouts, studied and went with Son to his orthodontics appointment. Quite a few branches down every where. I know there has been power outages but we only had enough to upset the tv but came right back on and some flickering. When I got home but the few groceries away I grabbed along the way, had lunch and played Wii sports with Hubby.
    4uhs3qwffzwy.jpg