Chat Room

Replies

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,635 Member
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was a beautiful summer like day. Finished the weed whacking because last night they said it was going to rain on Friday till I think it was Tuesday. I know to expect it to change but not to the point where the only rain is Friday evening now. But I will wait and see what happens. Just means more laundry done. We've almost got it caught up. I also went for a walk to run some errands. Tomorrow morning is physio. With how my ankle is doing with what I have been doing at home I think I will work on my shoulder instead. I need to be able to use it without pain. My Son is coming tomorrow to spend the weekend. I believe he will be going home after his orthodontic appointment early Monday morning.
  • stiggymt
    stiggymt Posts: 1,111 Member
    Good evening,

It's been another busy week. Someone had an appointment each day this week. Between me, Robert, and Mary, it can overwhelming. Tomorrow, nothing is planned.

At TOPS, yesterday, I was a tie for Loser of the Week, with .4 pounds.

We're having great weather this week. Lots of sunshine! But over the weekend, we had lots of rain.

Congratulations on doing so well on your exam.
  • stiggymt
    Good evening,

Today has been quiet day at home. It feels good to stay home and relax. I'm so tired of being on the run all the time.

Weather is still great here.
  • stiggymt
    Good evening

I had a good day today. Mother's Day breakfast at church. I could have done better, I did ok. Then to a Sunday buffet with shrimp. I ate too much but I really enjoyed it. That was when I went over. For supper I had a small banana and a protein shake. MyFitnessPal will say I was within goal, but I know better. They allow too much for calories burned in exercise.

Malia, our granddaughter, stopped in. I I heard from aome of my kids. All is good.
  • stiggymt
    Good evening,

Tomorrow is TOPS. I think I'll do well with the scale. After TOPS, I have a dentist appointment to fill a tooth. I should be home by noon.

Robert and I had PT this morning. They worked the Dickens out of me. But I want this knee as strong possible.
  • stiggymt
    Good evening

I was the Loser of the Week at TOPS this morning, with 2.6 pound loss. I can't complain. We still walk before the meeting.

As soon as the meeting was over, I headed off to the dentist. Now I'm done with that until November.

I didn't do much this afternoon, just puttered around the house.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Congrats on your losses!

It's been crazy around here since my Son showed up on Friday last week. There's been parties at my friend's (for fun and of course for my Hubby's bday). Saturday spent the afternoon trying to get my Son in a walk-in clinic. Didn't work. Sunday went to Church and spent the rest of the day with Son at a walk-in clinic for his toe. Monday morning was the orthodontist for Son. It was an hour or more. Tuesday was TOPS and I lost 4.5 lbs! I was too loser of the week. Also had to take Son to orthodontist for continuation of previous day. Also did weeding and waited for my Tupperware order to be delivered. Grabbed a quick bite and left for my fair board meeting. Wednesday ran errands and celebrated Hubby's bday. Thursday morning was physio for my shoulder. It was feeling much better till after the new exercise was added. Spent the rest of the day sleep and reading as I wasn't feeling well. Today I slept on and off till 11 am not feeling well. But better than yesterday. Shoulder is still in a lot of pain so not doing my exercises until tomorrow. My ankle is at about 90% healed. Looking forward to doing my morning walks again once my stomach feels better.
  • stiggymt
    Good evening,

You've been a busy lady! Great loss and I'm glad your ankle is healing.

I see I posted my chat in the wrong thread last night. I was tired.

I washed clothes today and hung them up outside. I also planted some petunias in my flower pots on our porch.

I'm really enjoying my morning walks now.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

I cind of figured you did it by accident. No worries. I miss my walks but am still not feeling great. Not sure what's going on with me.

Today has be a good day. Did sleep in. Then got up and did some dishes and had lunch. Also played cards and did my shoulder physio. The new exercise did cause a bit of pain but is expected as it is a direction my shoulder doesn't care to go but is slowly improving.
  • stiggymt
    Good evening

I hope you figure out what is going on.

Today we went to a wedding. It was someone from church. We don't know them well. It was a beautiful wedding with the mountains in the background. But the wedding gown was a little too revealing.

This morning, I planted the flower pots on our porch with petunias.. I like petunias because they are so hardy.
  • stiggymt
    Good evening

Today was a typical Sunday. First Sunday School, followed by worship service. Then we went out for lunch. Our typical Sunday evening is very light. We're usually not very hungry.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a great day. Went to Church and fellowship afterwards. After getting home I went for my walk at the river. Felt great to walk there again. Also seen a family with 7 baby Canadian geese. Got some dishes done and laundry hung. Also went to friends to hangout for a few hours.
  • stiggymt
    Good evening,

Sounds like you had a good day yesterday.

Today it rained. I walked this morning with an umbrella. Traffic was heavier than usual. But it was still a good walk. Afterwards, I walked to the grocery store for a few things. I forgot to get bread, so this afternoon I walked back to the store. Some days are like that!

I have PT tomorrow morning.
  • stiggymt
    Good evening.

Busy day today! I had PT this early morning. Then I went yo internet office to dispute our bill. Turned out it was a clerical error. Then we went to County court house to pay property taxes. We stopped in at Walmart. Then I picked up some catfood for Mary. We got home at 12:30.

This afternoon, we watched a little bit of TV. That's the first I was able to rest all day. Robert and I walked a mile. That's the first time for a mile this year. I did my usual 2.5 miles early this morning.

Tomorrow is TOPS.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Didn't make it in yesterday as I was at my friend's for a Victoria day BBQ if drunken chicken and macaroni salad. It was an awesome time as always.

Today went to TOPS. Down 1.75 lbs this week. That's a loss 2 weeks in a row. I am determined to do it again next week. Also went to my friends again and hung out and had dinner. Now watching the voices finally and Blake's that season.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a cooler windy day. But the sun is still shining bright. But summer like weather will be back shortly. Got up and went for a walk early. Was great to see some of the regulars I haven't seen since last year. Also weed wacked and mowed lawn and did some other random yard work. Didn't do my shoulder exercises today, but will get them done tomorrow.
  • stiggymt
    Good evening,

TOPS this morning with .6 pound loss. I worked this afternoon on TOPS paperwork for SRD and mailed it. I don't like paperwork! But I got it done!
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

Great job Bea! Our PRD is coming up soon. It actually falls on my Birthday weekend. There have been some whispers about me being nominated as leader this year. We'll see what happens.

Today has been good but frustrating. My Fitbit won't sync with the app and I can't update it right now. Anyways went for my walk a little later as it was chilly this morning. Had breakfast and then ran an errand. After lunch played cards with Hubby and went to visit a few friends down the street. Found out one is pregnant. I have mixed feelings about the situation but I am still happy for her. I can't believe how much my calorie consumption has completely went back to normal again. Also working on cutting back on smoking. I do plan to quit completely but taking it slow as my mood is definitely taking a hit. Took me a couple days to figure out why I have been extra moody at times. Tomorrow is shoulder physio.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Good Evening Everyone!

I have not been to bad about cutting back smokes. Friends offer and I just say no thanks. I stopped taking them with me when going to a friend's. I knew Hubby had some if I really wanted one. Today I may have had 5. Smokes are now gone and I am refusing to roll any.

Today has be another beautiful day. Went for shoulder physio this morning. Got a new exercise added. Will have to find my soccer ball so I can use it or come up with a different plan for the same movement. Also asked about wall push-ups. She believes I should be able to start doing them. We will see next week. Also got dishes caught up, laundry hung on the line, and got my stuff ready for tomorrow's car boot sale for our TOPS group. It's going to be an early morning. Played cards with Hubby, did some yard work and did a few step-ups to see how my ankle felt. Ankle is still doing great.
  • stiggymt
    Good evening
    Good evening

You're a busy gal! I understand how difficult it is to quit smoking. I'm rooting for you. Robert smoked for 40 years before quitting. It also did damage to his lungs.

I've been busy all day at our church yard sale. All proceeds go to improve our church camp bathrooms.

Late this afternoon. I took Mary to her Dr appointment. Then I came home to cook supper. I'm tired now.