Downsizers Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• luccianaff
    luccianaff Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Unfortunately looks like this month is going to be crazy for me and I might not even have service for some of it so I am going to sit this month out. I'm bummed I won't be able to cheer you all on but I hope you all crush your goals! Those of you struggling with health issues I'm hoping this month sees you all getting healthier and happier. πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’“

@Megan_smartiepants1970 and @lindamtuck2018
    Thank you for being such amazing team captains and keeping this amazing team together. If it's ok I will be back hopefully in December.

@Bluetail6
    I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. I know how hard losing a family member like that is. Dogs are so special and it's just not fair that they don't live longer. I'm hoping for peace for you and your family.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,298 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Unfortunately looks like this month is going to be crazy for me and I might not even have service for some of it so I am going to sit this month out. I'm bummed I won't be able to cheer you all on but I hope you all crush your goals! Those of you struggling with health issues I'm hoping this month sees you all getting healthier and happier. πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’“

Thank you for being such amazing team captains and keeping this amazing team together. If it's ok I will be back hopefully in December.

@Bluetail6
    I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. I know how hard losing a family member like that is. Dogs are so special and it's just not fair that they don't live longer. I'm hoping for peace for you and your family.

You can always ask Linda to go on the support team ...that way you can cheer us on and still post but your weight will not count ...I hope you consider that :)
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Username: Bluetail6
    Weigh-In Day: Thursday
    SW(9/1/20): 194
    PW: 140
    CW: 139
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Daily Check-in (11/2 stats):

Steps: 5,468
    Floors: 3
    Calories Burned: 336

Daily Intensity Minutes:
    Moderate: 11
    Vigorous: 78
    Daily Total Intensity Minutes: 89

Total Intensity Minutes For The Week: 173

Daily Check-in (11/3 stats):

Steps: 3,332
    Floors: 7
    Calories Burned: 373

Daily Intensity Minutes:
    Moderate: 138
    Vigorous: 0
    Daily Total Intensity Minutes: 138

Total Intensity Minutes For The Week: 311
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Love this remix of an old classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPLV7lGbmT4
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everybody. Another friday is here.

Check in for 11/4:
    Steps - 4482 minor shopping trips.
    Calories - 1732 or so. Forgot after 2 minutes. Dam.
    Exercise - gym in the morning. 9 machines and stopped. I was feeling 'weird' after the last couple. Didn't want to push my luck.

I am hoping to do a walk in the morning before the heat. It should be its worst tomorrow.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,499 Member
    Options

@Bluetail6

I will move you to support and check in with you in December!
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    CW 184.5
    PW 183
    11/1 7731, 11/2 5767, 11/3 8902 11/3 7037

I think my meals during the power outage last week and Halloween pushed this up this week.

Still no workouts thought my neck was better but turned and felt it start all over again. Not happy!!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    CW: 226.2
    PW: 225.0

I need to come up with a way to work some routine?...motivation?...habits?...goals?...something? to get things back to moving in the right direction consistently. I have been just bouncing up and down since July. I know it can be done. On a positive note, I am 27 pounds lighter than I was at this time last year.πŸ˜€

I am in the same boat. I hit onderland August 25th and have been gaining and losing the same 4 pounds since. Consistency is something I need especially with eating and exercise. You have lost 27 pounds and that is amazing.
    It's almost here. My husband talked me into buying a bikini for this trip and I am just crossing my fingers that I will be confident enough to wear it.

You have put a lot of hard work into your weight loss. Show it off!
    Have a great day, everyone! Take care and stay safe.

Hope your day was great!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

Username: Bluetail6
    Weigh-In Day: Thursday
    SW(9/1/20): 194
    PW: 140
    CW: 139

A new decade! Awesome loss!

rwood566 wrote: Β»
    Good evening everybody. Another friday is here.

Check in for 11/4:
    Steps - 4482 minor shopping trips.
    Calories - 1732 or so. Forgot after 2 minutes. Dam.
    Exercise - gym in the morning. 9 machines and stopped. I was feeling 'weird' after the last couple. Didn't want to push my luck.

I am hoping to do a walk in the morning before the heat. It should be its worst tomorrow.

Pretty good day. 9 machines is good.

rlaskey2 wrote: Β»
    CW 184.5
    PW 183
    11/1 7731, 11/2 5767, 11/3 8902 11/3 7037

I think my meals during the power outage last week and Halloween pushed this up this week.

Still no workouts thought my neck was better but turned and felt it start all over again. Not happy!!!
    I hope your neck feels better!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday check in

Steps ❌
    Calories ❌
    Track βœ…
    334/500 zone minutes

PW 198.2
    CW 202.2

Not surprised that I am up. I always gain weight when I am not feeling great and I had a small carb binge last night. I have so much bloat this morning. For the last two months I have been basically maintaining my weight. I am bouncing 2 pounds on either side of 200. I need to shake things up and give myself a major kick in the butt.

Happy Friday!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps 6,863

Pool workout
    41 minutes = 4,100 steps

10,963 converted steps
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Rwood566
    weigh in day: FRIDAY
    PW: 261.6
    CW: 259.2. -1.6 LB
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh-In Day- Friday
    PW: 235.2
    CW: 230.0 (loss 5.2 lbs)
    LTD 17 lbs

While I am happy with this loss ... I blame it on the flu or whatever I have ... I am not eating much at all
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh-In Day- Friday
    LTD 17 lbs

While I am happy with this loss ... I blame it on the flu or whatever I have ... I am not eating much at all

Fantastic loss! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I am the opposite as I gain weight when I am sick even if I am throwing up and not eating. I even gained weight when I had Covid. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: Β»
    Rwood566
    weigh in day: FRIDAY
    PW: 261.6
    CW: 259.2. -1.6 LB

Nice loss! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh-In Day- Friday
    LTD 17 lbs

Fantastic loss! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I am the opposite as I gain weight when I am sick even if I am throwing up and not eating. I even gained weight when I had Covid. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Thanks Linda.... I always lose when I am sick ...
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 11/4: 15,733
  • MJ_Keto
    MJ_Keto Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    MJ_Keto
    weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 138.6
    CW: 138.4

So after allowing myself Halloween candy on Sunday night, and successfully ignoring it on Monday night, I ended up having candy on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Grrrr! If it's in the house, I'm weak! So I got it out of the house yesterday and stayed on track last night. I ran both Tuesday and Thursday nights, and I plan to run tomorrow. I'm really struggling to stay motivated to lose these final pounds. The good news is still that I'm not continuing to gain, so that's a win. But I'd like to contribute more to this team's weekly success, I'll do my best to take things up a notch next week!
This discussion has been closed.