Talking Dead: Team Carol

Options

Replies

• SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I'm Des and I am now a new member of this team :). I hope I am welcomed haha which I'm don't see why i wouldn't be lol.

I was on another team that wasn't very active and I was asked to be switched to a team who is and who chats, and encourages one another because that is what I need. I can't wait to start this new week out on this team. My goal is to push my self harder with active each week.

You are more than welcome to the team! I will add you to our stats starting this week.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Based on the numbers I see posted, I think we did AWESOME!! Cant wait for the official results.

And clearly I need to step up my game.

6 Hours til showtime - woohoo!!!!!!
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I'm Des and I am now a new member of this team :). I hope I am welcomed haha which I'm don't see why i wouldn't be lol.

I was on another team that wasn't very active and I was asked to be switched to a team who is and who chats, and encourages one another because that is what I need. I can't wait to start this new week out on this team. My goal is to push my self harder with active each week.

WELCOME DES!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm a slacker, I got sick yesterday and only checked in on my phone. I got the flu this year (not as bad as at the prison but still awful) and I think it just made my immune system crash :-( Anyway, I should put in a suggestion to have the communities available from the app!! Send me a message if you ever notice me missing. Thanks to those of you that did!

Monday- 85 min cardio + 40 strength
    Tuesday- 50 cardio
    Wednesday-50 cardio
    Thursday- I took the day off but I worked 2x as hard Friday
    Friday- 60 cardio + 50 strength
    Saturday- Sick :-(

So it's
    245/210 Cardio
    90/90 Strength
    6/6 Food

Personal sleep goal 6/6 :-) I'm proud of that one. And I haven't weighed in.

Okay so I missed the combat because that was the Saturday plan but I'll do it today, now that I'm feeling better.
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    Options
    think, I'm glad you are ok!!!! Great job despite being sink. This is such a strong team.

Does anyone know when we will find out the requirements for this week? I wanna start planning my week out.
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Thank you for welcoming me to the team :) I am going to push my self harder this week then last. and I can't wait to get to know all of you
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    think, I'm glad you are ok!!!! Great job despite being sink. This is such a strong team.

Does anyone know when we will find out the requirements for this week? I wanna start planning my week out.
    New challenge should be up every Monday 8am-10am-ish (Central). Captains have to watch the show and base some of the new challenge on what happened to that team's character. Otherwise much of each week will be like the week before, cardio, strength and calorie goal wise.
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options

at least plan on 10 additional cardio mins.
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    just a few more mins and the show starts, who is excited because I am
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Sorry I'm a slacker, I got sick yesterday and only checked in on my phone. I got the flu this year (not as bad as at the prison but still awful) and I think it just made my immune system crash :-( Anyway, I should put in a suggestion to have the communities available from the app!! Send me a message if you ever notice me missing. Thanks to those of you that did!

Monday- 85 min cardio + 40 strength
    Tuesday- 50 cardio
    Wednesday-50 cardio
    Thursday- I took the day off but I worked 2x as hard Friday
    Friday- 60 cardio + 50 strength
    Saturday- Sick :-(

So it's
    245/210 Cardio
    90/90 Strength
    6/6 Food

Personal sleep goal 6/6 :-) I'm proud of that one. And I haven't weighed in.

Okay so I missed the combat because that was the Saturday plan but I'll do it today, now that I'm feeling better.

There you are! fyi, I need check in's by Saturday night midnight CST. I think this week we are taking results by today so if that's the case, we are 100% checked in! Score of a big fat 3!!!! Now let's watch the show!
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    well guys I bet Team Michonne will be on top this first week. she just got a ton. but we won't give up on Carol, I still think she will be back
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    well guys I bet Team Michonne will be on top this first week. she just got a ton. but we won't give up on Carol, I still think she will be back
    Michonne will be hard to beat next week. :laugh: Each week is based on the Sunday prior, so the week we just finished is based in the finale show from December and next week is based on tonight. Michonne and Carl have an awesome head start.
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Challenge posted in Walking Dead Carol board. Enjoy!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,902 Member
    Options

Carol will be back. She is way to strong to be gone already. Thanks for the congratulations. I am so excited to see who is in the spot light next week. Awesome. Now get in a lot of workouts so you do not end up in last place this week. Carol is also a favorite of mine! And Michonne sure stuck it to the governor's guys by making them her pets. :bigsmile:

Shelley,

Team Michonne!
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Just read this week's challenge and it looks great!! I'm glad to share my red apple tip with my teammates here:

At one of my going away lunches, a friend made an awesome salad, and she threw in diced apple to give it some crunch. I was kind of put off by it until I tried it. Holy Walker Horde, Batman! It was fantastic. Now, my weekly lunches always include half of a diced apple to sprinkle on top of my salad. Give it a try this week for our challenge!!
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    Options
    Just read this week's challenge and it looks great!! I'm glad to share my red apple tip with my teammates here:

At one of my going away lunches, a friend made an awesome salad, and she threw in diced apple to give it some crunch. I was kind of put off by it until I tried it. Holy Walker Horde, Batman! It was fantastic. Now, my weekly lunches always include half of a diced apple to sprinkle on top of my salad. Give it a try this week for our challenge!!

I :heart: apple and nuts in my salad!! The crunch is FANTASTIC!!!!!
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I just read the results and new weekly fitness/nutrition . Hey, we came in second-ish. Thats outstanding for getting no kills. Yeah team Carol!

And the exercise is only an extra ten cardio minutes - we got this:)

I love the salad topping idea Hajenkatt- yum.

This week I really have to find a martial arts video I like. Or I'll pull out the Wii and start boxing with my husband. That could be fun.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I just read the results and new weekly fitness/nutrition . Hey, we came in second-ish. Thats outstanding for getting no kills. Yeah team Carol!

And the exercise is only an extra ten cardio minutes - we got this:)

I love the salad topping idea Hajenkatt- yum.

This week I really have to find a martial arts video I like. Or I'll pull out the Wii and start boxing with my husband. That could be fun.

We will also have punishment exercises. Better hope Mika and Lizzie arent vengeful little girls. Crazy sure, but not vengeful. :cry:
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Congrtas Simbersea for MVP this week. Simbesea did 429 mins of cardio! Super star!

I decided not to give a exercise challenge this week because I thought we might be getting a punishment one since we were not starting with any points. We will gradually increase the difficulty with each week. Next week, there are no promises! lol
  • Skittles2183
    Options
    hey guys I just saw I made MVP in my other team I was on for the first week, but that doesn't mean I'm safe, Just means I want to be more motived this week. i'm going to push my self a little harder.

I also love apples and its funny because I'm having red bell peppers for dinner tonight, yum it worked out haha

@simbersea I do the boxing with my hubby as well, I aways lose but I give it my all lol.

I hope everyone has a good day. I'm off for lunch then going for a walk.

Also Congrts Simbersea for MVP