Share Your Sweets!

Options

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I just made this. It was worth every calorie (all 600 of them o.O)

d86fcd63-eff3-47ff-b5bf-f4c876361530_zps0989ab69.jpg

047492fc-c62c-4e1a-8fcf-fa717f644156_zps1cb9972c.jpg

b925a94f-4a49-4c26-b1ae-9817738b223e_zps547b8290.jpg

RECIPE!!!????
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I adapted it from this one:

http://lecremedelacrumb.com/2014/01/smores-lava-cakes.html

I adjusted it though-- theirs was going to come out to 800ish calories so I made mine 3/4 the size. I also used margarine for the graham cracker crust-- butter for the inside.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I adapted it from this one:

http://lecremedelacrumb.com/2014/01/smores-lava-cakes.html

I adjusted it though-- theirs was going to come out to 800ish calories so I made mine 3/4 the size. I also used margarine for the graham cracker crust-- butter for the inside.

Pinned! Thanks.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

RECIPE!!!????

Whoah! :heart:
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

OMG that looks so good! Thanks for the recipe I will be making this!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    Wow I missed some good stuff on here. I want the cupcakes, waffles, tres leche cake, change that I just want it all
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I finally had the Talenti Southern Butter Pecan this morning. Now I know what all the fuss is about!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    I finally had the Talenti Southern Butter Pecan this morning. Now I know what all the fuss is about!

About time you had it!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Haha! I know! I'm always looking at chocolate flavors and kind of gloss over the rest. There was a pint of Talenti chocolate chip that had tons more chips in it than the others, and I almost got that, too. Am I the only one here with a Safeway? I got their Salted Caramel Chocolate Cookie ice cream, too, and had a taste. It tastes like Oreos, not even the imitation ones. Sooooo good!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    Haha! I know! I'm always looking at chocolate flavors and kind of gloss over the rest. There was a pint of Talenti chocolate chip that had tons more chips in it than the others, and I almost got that, too. Am I the only one here with a Safeway? I got their Salted Caramel Chocolate Cookie ice cream, too, and had a taste. It tastes like Oreos, not even the imitation ones. Sooooo good!

You need to experiment outside of chocolate :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

You need to experiment outside of chocolate :)

I'm working on it! I did try dunnodunno's recommendation of pineapple coconut frozen yogurt. :bigsmile:
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when your sweet tooth cries out, you have to make with whatever you can find around the house. After a solid workout I felt an uncommon craving for sweets this afternoon -- rifling through the freezer and some seldom used drawers, I managed to coble together this rather sad but ultimately satisfying recovery snack:

ScroungedSweets_zps31b780f7.jpg

Unfortunately that is Trader Joe's *Light* Vanilla Ice Cream ( :ohwell: ). I snazzed it up with some Hot Tamales Fierce Cinnamon candy that appears to have been left over from Christmas -- that stuff does not go bad! However, the Hot Tamales do freeze into little rocks very quickly after being smushed into ice cream. Not my dream dessert, but all in all OK for totally MacGyvering it spur of the moment.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    Stopped at the best cupcake shop in our area, they were on cupcake wars, they always have some unique flavors. We picked up 6 cupcakes. Picture was taken after I ate one of the chicken n waffle cupcakes. But there's still one in there. There's also Chocolate Bacon cupcakes, Peach cobbler, and a Funnel cake cupcake. They are soooo good :)

b4vmt0.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Mmmm cupcakes.

I made a couple of kinds of cupcakes yesterday. They're not exceptionally pretty so I didn't take any pics, but they were espresso dark chocolate and hummingbird cake, both with white chocolate butter cream frosting.

And now I have two tubs of butter cream in my fridge. That'll end well, I'm sure. :indifferent:
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    Mmmm cupcakes.

I made a couple of kinds of cupcakes yesterday. They're not exceptionally pretty so I didn't take any pics, but they were espresso dark chocolate and hummingbird cake, both with white chocolate butter cream frosting.

And now I have two tubs of butter cream in my fridge. That'll end well, I'm sure. :indifferent:

2 tubs of butter cream :heart: Those sound really good, I need a good baking day life has been getting in the way.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Mmmm cupcakes.

2 tubs of butter cream :heart: Those sound really good, I need a good baking day life has been getting in the way.

I keep trying not to bake, because I planned to cut a little while Mr. Acrylics is deployed in hopes of bulking over the holidays. But people keep asking me to make things and then not eating all the things they asked for, so I keep having tons of leftovers. :grumble:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Cupcakes!!!!!!!!!!!! Yum

Stay safe Mr. Acrylics. Thank you for service. You are hell of a lot more brave than I will ever be.

I'll pass along the kind thoughts. Thanks. :heart: