Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Did it taste as good as it looked???
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Leave it to a winery to work some magic into the sauce! Reminds me I am due to go back to a certain burger joint. They offer a Chocolate Cherry Pinot Noir Shake - vanilla ice cream, pinot noir, chocolate syrup and cherries!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Yep, it was really good. Sometimes brownie desserts in restaurants can be disappointing but this one was yummy! Split it three ways, should have gotten my own though!

Cortelli that shake sounds fantastic!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Leave it to a winery to work some magic into the sauce! Reminds me I am due to go back to a certain burger joint. They offer a Chocolate Cherry Pinot Noir Shake - vanilla ice cream, pinot noir, chocolate syrup and cherries!

You just reminded me I wanted to try the wine ice cream at Wegman's. I knew I was forgetting something!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Wow that's gorgeous! I gotta work on my presentation. :laugh:
  • WinoGelato
    Options

Um yeah, that was the winery, not my presentation...

At that point I was just happy that I remembered to pull out my phone and take a picture because I don't remember much else after the appetizers!!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

At that point I was just happy that I remembered to pull out my phone and take a picture because I don't remember much else after the appetizers!!!

No I know. But every time someone posts something really pretty it makes me wish I took time to make my stuff look like that before I scarf it down.
  • WinoGelato
    Options

No I know. But every time someone posts something really pretty it makes me wish I took time to make my stuff look like that before I scarf it down.

LOL I can relate!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

LOL I can relate!

Me too. But no, I just scarf it down.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    You just reminded me I wanted to try the wine ice cream at Wegman's. I knew I was forgetting something!

And I will eagerly await the review. No Wegman's here, but I bet I can find a wine ice cream if the incentive is there!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

And I will eagerly await the review. No Wegman's here, but I bet I can find a wine ice cream if the incentive is there!

It's the only grocery store I've seen carry it around here. I can't go until next week, though.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I don't think I've had the birthday cake ones, but I did buy the caramel apple. They were pretty good, but I'm still a big fan of the cookie dough. I like your partner. :wink:
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've had the birthday cake ones, but I did buy the caramel apple. They were pretty good, but I'm still a big fan of the cookie dough. I like your partner. :wink:
    The cake were actually really good. I haven't seen the caramel apple ones.

He's pretty cool. He got them for me at target. He literally will drive me around all day at work so I can buy food from 20 different places. He's an enabler. Lol.

I like your partner I need someone like that in my life. I need to find all these my grocery store sucks
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Speaking of birthday cake things-- has anyone tried the birthday cake Poptarts?
  • WinoGelato
    Options

No, but Poptarts are on the grocery list right now. More for the kids than for me.

We did try birthday cake M&Ms, but I could not taste a difference b/w those and regular M&Ms. Also, my friend had these giant M&Ms at book club recently, I've never seen them in the store, have no idea where she got them, but the things were huge! At least 2.5x the circumference of a normal M&M.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Bottom right. It was good with chocolate ice cream. :wink: My son liked them.

PhotoGrid_1399572154118_zps9ytlkmcq.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    The cake were actually really good. I haven't seen the caramel apple ones.

He's pretty cool. He got them for me at target. He literally will drive me around all day at work so I can buy food from 20 different places. He's awesome. Lol.

FIFY :bigsmile:

That's where I found the caramel apple ones, at Target. Tell him to go back!