Show us the goods

Options

Replies

• chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    That was a really fun session. They are my regular gym buddies now. No more solo work :)
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    http://tinyurl.com/7ok2d4r

200kg deficit deadlift at 82kg :smile:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Love the smile at the end!! super impressive Mister Chris :smokin:
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    Me & my brother in law, Woody did the Domino's squat/deadlift challenge. Squat 1.25xbody weight & deadlift 1.5xbody weight for 8 sets of 5 and a slice of pizza between each set. I was squatting 100kg (220lbs) and Woody was deadlifting 90kg. (198lbs)I finished in 6mins 30seconds :) Woody needs to practice the speed eating part as he was still chewing while deadlifting. Finished in 13m 30secs for the record

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c8BA5hXHBY&list=UUg5G7qUcxNgCaJQhiIxr3sA&index=1&feature=plcp
  • tjradd73
    Options
    ^^^THAT was an awesome vid!!! you guys killed it!! must be hard lifting with a mouth full of pizza though!! LOL
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    I made sure I finished mine before I started again! Did not want to choke!!!

Woody couldn't do that haha.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I made sure I finished mine before I started again! Did not want to choke!!!

Woody couldn't do that haha.

oh lawdy!!!! it's ok..I know CPR!! LOL
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    LOL! You guys are crazy!
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    LOL! You guys are crazy!

The ultimate bulking challenge :tongue:
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYtDBjzjbmI&list=UUg5G7qUcxNgCaJQhiIxr3sA&index=1&feature=plcp

Why am I the only one posting vids?

137.5kg(303lbs) x7 (5th set of 5) squat
  • tjradd73
    Options
    ^^^good question!!! I think you are the only one constantly reaching towards new goals!! personally...it is not too fun to watch 60min of running or turbo jam...so that is why I don't vid myself :) but if/when I try something new it's on!!
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    Shouldn't we all be aiming for new PB's though. Whatever that may be? No point resting on you're laurels I guess.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Shouldn't we all be aiming for new PB's though. Whatever that may be? No point resting on you're laurels I guess.

hun...I have no idea what this means!! LOL

BUT...as far as it goes...I DO strive for personal bests always (as we all should be)...but your minute long lifting vids are way more enjoyable to watch then me running a 5K on the tread :wink:
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    Yeah I suppose the vid length is an issue.

Got me thinking. I'm pretty sure I'd definitely spew trying this out but hill sprints/pizza eating for time. I have a pretty sweet hill to do it on. Hmm... might see how my knees feel for some sprints.
  • tjradd73
    Options

Got me thinking. I'm pretty sure I'd definitely spew trying this out but hill sprints/pizza eating for time. I have a pretty sweet hill to do it on. Hmm... might see how my knees feel for some sprints.

why not change it up...and try hot dogs instead of pizza?!?!?!?!? or chicken wings?? OR...pie!!!!!!
  • chrisdavey
    Options

why not change it up...and try hot dogs instead of pizza?!?!?!?!? or chicken wings?? OR...pie!!!!!!

Because my sister owns a Domino's store so we are going to be using these vids for domino's advertising as well. "good choice" range is what I've been eating which is the 97% fat free ones. 1000cals for a whole large pizza. (which I've shown I can demolish :laugh: )

If anything else, we'd have to do meat pies as an aussie thing I think.
  • tjradd73
    Options

Because my sister owns a Domino's store so we are going to be using these vids for domino's advertising as well. "good choice" range is what I've been eating which is the 97% fat free ones. 1000cals for a whole large pizza. (which I've shown I can demolish :laugh: )

If anything else, we'd have to do meat pies as an aussie thing I think.

LOL....good reason then!! I wish we had those pizzas!! I would totally blow 1000cals on a whole pizza....and would love every minute of it!!
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    It's definitely not "blowing" cals :laugh: Didn't you know pizza is classed as a vegetable now. Clean as clean gets :tongue:

Defranco 3@50kg (previous PB 38kg)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrFblowo1XY&list=UUg5G7qUcxNgCaJQhiIxr3sA&index=2&feature=plcp

PTC 2 complex @50kg (previous PB 38kg)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECb7h18WtLA&list=UUg5G7qUcxNgCaJQhiIxr3sA&index=1&feature=plcp

Randy Couture complex 37.5kg (previous PB 33kg)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWgWfpBUL84&list=UUg5G7qUcxNgCaJQhiIxr3sA&index=1&feature=plcp
  • tjradd73
    Options
    It's definitely not "blowing" cals :laugh: Didn't you know pizza is classed as a vegetable now. Clean as clean gets :tongue:

:laugh: yes i have actually heard that!!! I think it pretains to nachos too...either way i am covered...since I will be eating one of the 2 today!! :wink:

awesome lifts btw....I got tired just WATCHING the first one!!!
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    Thanks Tara. I forgot about these complexes for a while. The hardest bit by far is the overhead press. Squats are like a rest break with 50kg :smile:

All of these complexes are bloody awesome for improving grip strength and you get some crazy forearm pump by the end of it. (especially the PTC 2)