Daily Chat Thread

Options

Replies

• samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    TOM today, thank you diet coke for giving me the energy I need to hit the gym and recover some of my wasted calories.
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    OH i just want some magic.:wink: (the fat to disappear, eat what I want, do what I want) I think knowing my calories hinders me from losing weight. I know it sounds strange BUT it's like oh I have 200 left over so I can eat ice cream or a cookie.

I didn't get to workout today. Ladies from church went to Cracker Barrel. I ordered Momma's pancake meal. 2 eggs, 3 pancakes, 2 turkey sausage. I ate the eggs and 1.5 pancake with sugar free syrup. By the time I got home, I was not in the mood to head to gym. So I'll be there tomorrow on my weekend. :grumble:

Sue, I would be ecstatic ! yay for you.

Sam, TOM just ended for me but the munchies, fatigue, self doubt, self sabotage, low esteem, the fat girl feeling is still here . ANYWAY, LOL glad you made it to the gym! GIRL POWER!.

Mrs.Mab, this is my 2nd time around with NROL4W. I will finish my final workout in stage 1 tomorrow . Yes, the gals here give excellent advice.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,004 Member
    Options
    I wanna see a bikini picture of SUE!!!

Ah well, diet coke has been used for WAY more 'evil' than TOM, Samntha....I plan on using diet coke to water down my rum, tonight! lol

manic - GET THEE TO THE GYM!

I, too, am outta here - catch ya on Monday!
  • samntha14
    Options
    Enjoy your weekend ladies. I will be home, cleaning and doing laundry. I want my house clean BEFORE my vacation starts.

Cranked it up at the gym and fought through the fatigue. Did a complete workout including my metabolic and hit 10x100 on my DL. I know I can do more. It's getting frustrating. I have some weird aches and pains too in my right fore arm and my right shin. What's up with that. Don't forget to visit me here this weekend. Seriously, I need a life.
  • manic4titans
    Options
    SamBAM! I'll be here periodically. I guess I need a life too.
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Ok so I got really brave and posted two photos...one is from last year....I was 7 or 8lbs lighter on the photo with the bikini...the other was taken a few days ago...black knickers...the angle is slightly different however no matter how I shoot it..that's my new butt...I've also shaped out all over but that's the most noticeable..my pants are tighter now than they were then...and I don't care...lol
  • breezedaze
    Options
    pics of my butt..don't show my face but I swear they're both ME lol
  • samntha14
    Options
    Holy Bootay Breeze!! Ok now that is a tush to be proud of. Way tot go with your bad self.

I woke up sore 6 hours after my workout. I think I may be in trouble later lol
  • breezedaze
    Options
    I was a bit concerned...because whenever I reduce size my pants get loose...shapeless on the bottom really but was accepting that this is my shape..so when my pants were tighter somewhat I was thinking I was gaining in size..the bonus is my waist is also getting slimmer.

I'm doing stage 7 as I want to cut some fat for my daughter's wedding but once that's done I'm going to do a serious training..I love that shapely butt. No saggy skin either...where did it go? lol
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    OMG breezedaze, I totally want to pinch your tushy!
  • manic4titans
    Options
    OMG breezedaze, I totally want to pinch your tushy!

DITTO!

WOW, Breeze! I bet hubby loves it.
  • breezedaze
    Options
    Haha...hubby is a total *kitten* man..lol...
  • JDubbs339
    JDubbs339 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Haha...hubby is a total *kitten* man..lol...

Mine too! Thank God for "*kitten* men"...cuz I'm a 32A lol
  • runzalot81
    Options
    Do y'all do HIIT after every weight lifting session?
  • manic4titans
    Options
    Do y'all do HIIT after every weight lifting session?

I did the last time I did the program beginning mid 2nd stage or 3rd.

Currently, I am in stage 1 and easing back in. So no.
  • breezedaze
    Options
    Yes and no...usually I do..but last time I was dead so just did a fast walk...stage 7..still hurting from Friday but good hurt :)
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I do HIIT (or a metabolic circuit) after each Supercharged workout because it is written into the program. He explains the importance of it in Supercharged(basically says they should have included it in all the earlier books). But it is only about 5-10 mins of HIIT instead of 15 that NrOL4W includes.

I sent Sarauak and SiseSteel a PM for bodyfat estimation. They estimated me lower than what I had thought and what the calculator put me at. I'm only around 6% away from my 22% goal. Woot!
  • samntha14
    Options
    I do HIIT (or a metabolic circuit) after each Supercharged workout because it is written into the program. He explains the importance of it in Supercharged(basically says they should have included it in all the earlier books). But it is only about 5-10 mins of HIIT instead of 15 that NrOL4W includes.
    I do this too^

I ate the blast. Why did I eat the blast? I really only wanted half. I should have thrown it out at that point instead it was sitting on the table while we were talking for the next hour and I just kept picking. I also realize why my cousin who is doing the program isn't losing as much weight as she should. When ever we eat out she orders the heart attack on a bun.

I would work some of it off today but hubby wants to take my oldest mountain biking instead of the whole family going hiking if the weather holds. Passing along a happy Father's day to all your husbands an dads
  • runzalot81
    Options
    My macros suck balls today.
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Sam, your sentence describes my whole weekend..."why did I eat the ______?" Has been what I keep saying to myself as I eat all the wrong things. I will get on track tomorrow. Looks like today was better. Did you get some exercise in?

Runz, I bet my macros are worse than yours today...

I think we need to do another "official" challenge. Maybe weekly macros or weekly grams of protein?