Daily Chat Thread

Options

Replies

• lcuconley
    lcuconley Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    hey all - sorry that I have not posted in a while. I have been following the thread, but never had time to do proper "shout outs" and I prefer to do that. Anyway, I have been good with my workouts this week and slowly getting less disciplined with my eating. The beginning of my busy week I said "i can eat well without logging" and did less and less well as the week went on...I guess without the accountability of writing it all down, each slip did not matter as much.

So, I am 2 workouts into stage 6...ick!

I am off to st louis tomorrow. Two rest days comin' up. Hope everyone has a great week!
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I'm home, I haven't read the thread since Friday, but I'll play catch up today. No lifting but I swam on Saturday, walked a bunch yesterday.

I know I didn't meet any of my challenge goals except perhaps protein but I didnt log and I ate like there was no tomorrow all weekend long. I apparently am not ready for any sort of maintenance type lifestyle - I need the logging to stay honest.
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    lcuconley and sue, I don't trust myself either.

After taking two days off from working out, I am noticeably reduced this morning! YAY! Can't wait to do official measurements in two weeks.

I think I'm doing Stage 1 A6 today. Methinks.

After junky eating the last couple days, I'm on a mission. I've already assembled little pb&js and ham/cheese rolls for the little guy- enough for the whole week. I've also made up a package of bacon. Later, I'll do oat bran muffins, oatmeal muffins, chicken cabbage rolls, and sweet n sour chicken. I also bought fresh lemons for my amazeballs lemon bars.

I love good food.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
    breeze - thanks for the picture - AWESOME!

Hi everybody....just easing into my day - I'll post later.
  • cphaneuf16
    cphaneuf16 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, too. Finished Stage 3 and am taking a little break to do D2S, which I started today. My arms and legs have felt like jello all day! I'm trying to stay kind of with the menu, but today am really missing the extra 200 calories I used to give myself on workout days! I haven't struggled like this in a while. My kids have been eating Ritz today and suddenly they seem like the most heavenly food ever. Can't wait for dinner and then I can just pass out til the morning and have breakfast.

I wonder if it's because I went out to eat on Saturday and didn't really try to stay within my calories? Flat bread pizza and beer! It was SO GOOD.
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    today I finished the stage 7 workout..# 6 and realized I was still hurting in places from #5. Wednesday I start over at Workout 1 again...it's hard...I just want to collapse and sleep after but I'm determined to do it right up until vacation...daughter's wedding..need to fit a dress...stuff like that.

Yesterday was a day off recording as I didn't have internet but it wasn't a bad day...had a protein shake for breakfast..a small snack mid day and a nice dinner with all the treats and it was good. Probably over calorie wise but I might need it after all the working out!

Weird day today as I didn't have groceries so I had a dessert for breakfast but, meh..I'm under calories and it had eggs and coconut and not much sugar so it was ok...better than a processed muffin lol...and the rest of the day was pretty good.

Thanks Beeps :-)

Oh..I upped ALL my weights today...very proud :)
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Wow so I was the good one this weekend...except for the blast on Friday which I more than made up for the rest of the weekend. Not bad for TOM week. I was under by 800 cals for Sat and Sun. I've entered the "Eh, I'm not all that hungry" week. I just got home from the gym and had a big piece of Reese's Ice Cream cake and I still nailed my calories and macros :laugh:

I finished Phase two of Life tonight. So it will be an all cardio week. I feel great now that I'm back to lifting three times a week. I guess lifting twice was a failed experiment as was not logging for a while. I know what I need to eat, I just need to stay consistent and avoid binging on my favs.
  • runzalot81
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan, sam!

I killed 103 g of protein today! WOOT!
  • pesigrandi
    pesigrandi Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm new to to this group.

I bought the NROL4W book on Saturday (for Kindle), read it and then did my first Stage 1 (Workout A) yesterday. Since I've been doing weights regularly for the last two months (and steadily increasing) I initially thought the five exercises wouldn't be enough. In fact when I left the gym, I told my boyfriend I didn't really feel like I had a very hard workout. And today? My legs are sore. My upper body isn't so bad. The only one I had problems with yesterday was the Prone Jackknife although my second set was easier. I have a little bit of soreness in the upper body but it's not that noticeable. I'm looking forward to Workout B either tomorrow or Wednesday.
  • manic4titans
    manic4titans Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Pesi!

Run, I had 55 g today LOL Pitiful I know. I had to eat 3/4 cup cottage cheese to get 21 g.
  • evedroid
    evedroid Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    sorry ladies for just popping in, not interacting much on this topic and still expecting some help, but here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1021245-boobs

any feedback would me much much muuuch appreciated!
  • ramalem
    ramalem Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! Tomorrow I will officially be halfway through phase one and I have to say I feel much stronger than I did on day one. Yesterday I blasted through pushups (granted it was at a 30% incline) so I think I might be ready for a few "real" ones next time!

I think my plan is to finish up stage one, the head directly to stage 6 to hopefully get my arms/shoulders/back into good shape for my wedding dress, which is lower in the back and strapless.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
    Hi! I lifted yesterday. Tried a fast (failed). Have 2 meals out, today. Ugh.
  • suelegal
    Options
    Haha...hubby is a total *kitten* man..lol...

...and you have a gorgeous butt to keep him happy! wow!
  • suelegal
    Options
    ooops, I was editing the above post and ran out of time!

HAHA Beeps, it's doubtful you'll see me in a bikini anytime soon, but let me just say that if I do, you all will be the first to see it!

I went to spin class today. Had thought I would lift, but that throws my whole schedule out of wack - spinning is only on Tues & Thurs mornings, so I'll lift tomorrow and Saturday.

Yesterday I was spot on cals and amcros - so how come I can't do that when I'm away from home????d

Yea for all of you lifters and Mary, get yerself back to the gym, girl!!

Now back to work!
  • runzalot81
    Options
    My macros are just beautiful today *tear*
  • JDubbs339
    JDubbs339 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My macros are just beautiful today *tear*

That they are! great job!
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I am sleepy...sleepy makes me crave sweets..sigh. I've just had raisin bread and peanut butter...I want more...

raining so no walk.

I want sunshine again!

Ok enough whining.

Welcome Pesi!!
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Debating going to step class. My cals are fine today and I'm tired. Maybe I'll rest during my rest week.
  • suelegal
    Options
    Do y'all do HIIT after every weight lifting session?

I don't do it on lifting days, I spin 2x/wk opposite my lift days.