Add me as a friend list

Options

Replies

• danwatto
    danwatto Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in Sydney and trying to lose 20kg from 100 to 80.

Anyone else in the same area who wants motivation and is losing similar weight?

Looking for some motivational buddies to keep each other on track and compete with :)
  • wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I would like some more MFP friends to keep me motivated, so feel free to add me. I live in SOR Perth and have lost 6kg with 20kg more to go. I'm in my 40s and am rediscovering exercise. I walk home twice a week (roughly 7km), and am about to start trail hiking. I also do Tai Chi and have dusted off the bike and exercise bike.
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    After some new friends to motivate me :smile:
  • Simo606
    Simo606 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends so we can motivate each other. Anyone can add me. I've got about 20kg to lose :)
  • Littlethings_
    Littlethings_ Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    20 year old from perth trying to lose around 20 - 30kgs! I'm 5'8 :)
    Would love to find people to work out with.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just found this group. I am at my goal weight (for now) and am working on health and fitness. I work fulltime and have two little girls age 6 and 3. Oh and a husband lol
  • becnaffine
    Options
    36 yo mother of three based in Adelaide. Recently lost 10 kgs, another 5 to go. Just getting into clean eating :) Add me if similar ofr interested.
  • Dreamermoth
    Dreamermoth Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am very early 60 yr old living in a small rural town in Central Victoria. I am looking for some friends who understand what it is like to battle age and broken body bits and exercise.. :( Haven't done much of that lately. I am wheat intolerant and have Fibromyalgia and find that I cannot exercise more than 15-20 per day withour compomising my wellbeing. I work rostered shifts.

Support would be welcome. please feel free to add me as friend.
  • ric7729
    ric7729 Posts: 1
    Options
    29 yrs old from Sydney. Looking for friends to help with motivation. Have about 8 kgs to lose :)
  • LittleMissChops
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 41 and live in Sydney (originally from UK). I fairly new to MFP and haven't got any friends yet (on MFP!). I'd love support and to share stories/successes/setbacks with others, so please feel free to add me. I have been on a long weight loss journey - I've lost almost 20kg in the last few years and I'm now only 0.75kg away from being officially a healthy BMI! I would like to lose some more - I'm currently 72.5 kg and I'd like to get to 68 kg in the next 2 months. The last few kilos are always the hardest, so I need your encouragement!
  • gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I'm in Melbourne .. have about 8 kgs to lose and I signed up just yesterday! Looking forward to making a few new friends here and hopefully work with a few others on a common fitness goal. I am very positive and energetic, add me as a friend!
  • kazlee66
    kazlee66 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi..

30 year old living in Melbourne. Just started this 1 week ago. After trying Weight Watchers and just not being able to stick to it, i'm looking to have a good loss my first week.
    Could use some motivation , I've got 60+ kilo's to lose!

Kaz
  • CJD85
    CJD85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    West Aussie.... Trying those weight and tone. Live in Karratha with the heat and the red dust. Have friends from all walks of life and a few more wouldn't hurt!
  • kcrosby9
    kcrosby9 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added - pretty new here. In Sydney, 35 and have 45 kilos to lose.
  • kcrosby9
    kcrosby9 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Back from a broken ankle, no exercise for 6 weeks

Could do with a little encouragement from time to time....

Please feel free to add me to your friends list

:)

Only 6 weeks off with a broken ankle? I broke mine and had 7 months to recovery :S

Was thinking the same thing. Crutches and brace for 3 months, another 2 before low impact exercise was possible.

Good luck though!
  • ct009
    ct009 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey all,

I'm new here but been working on weight loss for 6 weeks and lost about 10kg.. need to loose another 20kg but looking for friends to keep us all going and to chat..

I'm in Sydney and pls add me if you want to..

thanks cya around
  • tanyaclego
    tanyaclego Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, would love for some mr friends :) I'm a mum of 4, work full time, live in Adelaide. I want to lose about 8kgs, and I've just started a running program to learn how to run 10kms. Feel free to add me!
  • wease1204
    wease1204 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Brisbane. I have 2 kids; a 3.5 yo and a 5 mo and I'm a Stay at home mum right now. I am on the way to losing pregnancy weight and have lost almost 20kg so far. Feel free to add me, I accept everyone but prefer australians with like-minded eating habits and goals. I eat clean 95% of the time and;- like to give support and encouragement as often as I can. PLease feel free to view my diary and add me. I would love to meet you. :happy:
  • gypsylosefat
    Options
    Hi, i am 46yrs young, looking better than i did at 30. I live in country s.a. I am in maintainence now and would really like some people who are also in maintainence or close to it, i am finding it a little hard to balance. I am still wanting to lose weight ( sounds silly ) but it has been a while coming and now i am there i feel like i want to keep going. my first goal weight was 58kg but i hit that and set it at 55kg now i am 52.8kg. i am sitting stable atm between 52.8kg-53.5kg. I want it to stay between 52kg-53kg. I have uped my calories but dont feel like eating anymore, so i never get to 1.000cals but i still do cardio about 3-6 times a week.
  • ashmarlow1
    ashmarlow1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    36yo from Kalgoorlie, Looking forward to receiving and giving support. Feel free to add me!