NOVEMBER 2014 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,832 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

11/12

(Exercise bike 38.04 miles & walk 1.25 miles)

**total 39.29 for today

***400.19 miles done and 549.81 miles to go... :)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Been lazy with no gym activity the past few days. Plan on getting back to it tomorrow.

exercise.png

• Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options

exercise.png

• scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    5 miles tonight

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss spikesmom and no we never know when it's our turn!!!

Got in 6 miles at 5 a.m. this morning & after that I was on my feet going all day! I am now exhausted & am heading to bed!

exercise.png

• Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Elliptical, treadmill, stair machine and bike

exercise.png

• cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Catching Up:
    11/01 - 4.02 hiking
    11/2 - 1.1 walking
    11/6 - 2.14 walking
    11/6 - 3.47 biking
    11/9 - 49.46 biking
    11/10 - 2.26 walking
    11/11 - 3.01 walking
    11/12 - 2.27 walking

Total: 67.73
    To Go: 157.27
  • CeeCeeMee
    CeeCeeMee Posts: 356 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    19.1 miles added on the bike tonight. That's way better than I expected, as I've been fighting off a cold for about 2 weeks, and today, I was thinking I might actually have the flu... but I went and taught spin class anyway, and I ended up feeling better by the end of class than when I walked into class.

exercise.png
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

SPIKESMOM - I'm so sorry for your loss. My cousin's husband died this week, at age 44 - completely unexpectedly (he had flu-like symptoms for a day and then went into cardiac arrest - no idea what happened - so awful). It's true that we don't know how much time we have. I spent a lot of time just being with my family this week - snuggling on the couch, etc. Life can be so very fragile. Hang in there through this tough time.

• tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I have walked 39 miles so far.
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    11/12 - 3 miles

41/125
  • sunflower9194
    sunflower9194 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My condolences to you and your family. You are certainly right about treasuring each day with those we love. Hope you are able to care for yourself as you help to care for those around you during this time.
    spikesmom wrote: »

exercise.png

Adding only 20 miles. My father-in-law passed away Friday evening, so we have been dealing with that and the funeral, mass etc. He went peacefully while taking a nap, but needless to say, no time for the gym!! Let's all enjoy every day because we just never know how long we have!

• sunflower9194
    sunflower9194 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Got in a couple runs this week and am planning on a spin class Saturday, that should get me back to green. MTD 31.7

JXS1m5.png
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    11/12: 1.17
    11/5: 1.16
    11/4: 1.18

So while I went on vacation, I forgot to track. And I haven't yet motivated myself to restart running, and the month is almost over. :( Picking myself up, dusting off, moving on...

exercise.png
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hmm, ticker didn't post right. Trying again.

exercise.png

• superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Please add 6.2 for this week. Made myself run a 5k today. :neutral_face:
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    onawhymm wrote: »
    Got in a 3.5 mile road walk this early eve so that puts me at 14.5/80. I know - I am slacking and have to hop to it. Hey Dave - am I no longer considered an "old" *kitten*-mover???
    Thanks for mentioning it! Either Holli or Janet re-added you to the spreadsheet but didn't have access to your previous count. Thanks for mentioning it....I'll do my best to locate it and get you updated, Old-Timer. :laugh: :mrgreen:

Dave

Thanks a bunch Dave!!!!! Added 3 miles last night on the road and another 2.25 on beach this morning so that puts me at 19.75/80. Figure since the low tide is mostly in the morning this week, I can double up my walks with another in the afternoon and catch up!!!! Going for Green :)
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    To both SPIKESMOM and Holli - My sincerest sympathies go out to you and your families and I wish you peace and comfort.

A reminder to all of us to hold those dear to you close to your hearts and let them know how you feel. :flowerforyou:

Dave
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Hit the gym after work yesterday- 6.5 miles total on the dreadmill and bike.

exercise.png

This discussion has been closed.