Fire 45 EZ and Stretch 10 was just handled! Almost done with week 4
  • calebandevansmom
    calebandevansmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    HIIT 25 and stretch 10 done!
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Core 20 and Stretch 10 are done. On to week 5 I go tomorrow night!
  • jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Fire 30 this morning... I'm having a pretty rough day. I couldn't even complete the workout I was so fatigued. I really hope I'm not coming down with something.
  • angelaklem
    angelaklem Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well I have had the craziest few days ever. I haven't had time to check in yet, but I did get fire 30 done on Saturday and today. I skipped the sculpt the tone workouts though for lack of time. But I am still pushing play! Keep going everyone!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Fire 55 was just what I needed! Kicking and punching away the stress from my crazy students...I am going to feel this in the morning.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    jms14letgo wrote: »
    I'm curious about this Boom I Got Your Boyfriend song. I might have to look it up on youtube just to see what you guys are talking about.
    Do you not have Fire 45? It is on there, it is a goofy part of the workout, great burn, but awkward!
    Managed to finish Fire 30 and Stretch 10 despite the angry protests from my 4 year old. His twin brother just joins me for a minutes and thinks it is fun.
    That had to be fun to watch!
    jms14letgo wrote: »
    Fire 30 this morning... I'm having a pretty rough day. I couldn't even complete the workout I was so fatigued. I really hope I'm not coming down with something.
    I hope you are feeling better and more awake and definitely not getting sick!
    angelaklem wrote: »
    Well I have had the craziest few days ever. I haven't had time to check in yet, but I did get fire 30 done on Saturday and today. I skipped the sculpt the tone workouts though for lack of time. But I am still pushing play! Keep going everyone!
    Great work! I skipped the Sculpt and Tone also, couldn't figure out how to use the resistance bands while sitting on the coffee table lol
    Fire 55 was just what I needed! Kicking and punching away the stress from my crazy students...I am going to feel this in the morning.
    I often picture my bosses, makes me punch and kick much harder!!

Trying to catch up on the forums, sorry I have been MIA!

Fire 55 completed, I WILL be standing next time, somehow!

• coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Great to see everyone going, even if we aren't at our best. I'll admit I missed yesterday's Fire 30. I guess I had to much Super Bowl fun.

However, I was back at it this morning and 55EZ was exactly what I needed.
  • calebandevansmom
    calebandevansmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    HIIT 15 and tone 30 this morning, before breakfast! I'm so proud of myself for finally doing a morning workout.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    HIIT 15 and tone 30 this morning, before breakfast! I'm so proud of myself for finally doing a morning workout.

You did it, don't you feel great now?

• sharkmomtn
    sharkmomtn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fire 55EZ done and in the books. Wow, by the end of that my legs feel like rubber and I can barely lift them to do the kicks. It will get easier, I know. :p
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Way to go sharkmom. I had TF 45 this morning. I have 55EZ tomorrow and it's already in the dvd player.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Sharkmom, I love the rubber leg feeling, means you are really working it! Well done.

Great work Coach!

I totally wussed out this morning, woke up grumpy and told myself I could skip a day and go back to sleep. Now I am disappointed in myself :s Grumpy and tired is NO excuse!
  • angelaklem
    Options
    Fire 45 done! I have to admit I have been slacking a little bit lately, but now I think I am back where I need to be.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    It's OK BeLight. It just happens sometimes. On the bright side your ankle got some rest and you'll come back stronger.

Great job angela. Hang in there.

Due to my weekend plans I had to make some adjustments to the workout, but this morning I completed Week 5 with TF 55EZ.

Have a great day!!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Angela, I know what you mean, let's get back to it :)

Aha, Coach, you had me totally confused with your Fire 55 this morning, I knew I was a day behind, but not two lol

As usual, I am just going to skip Core 20, maybe I will worry about it when I can find my core ;) Fire 55 for me tomorrow, hopefully upright again!

Happy Thursday everyone, another week down!
  • jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    So, this week has not been good for me. Monday I couldn't get into my workout due to lack of energy (even with a pre-workout).
    Tuesday I pushed through but didn't get a good burn- Fire 40 that day.
    Wednesday I just stayed in bed.
    Today though... Today I got my butt up and did PiYo.. I know that's not part of TurboFire, but at least I got up and did something. I might do Fire 30 later, we will see.

Hope everyone is having a better week than I am. I think the cold and snow is just zapping it out of me. Great job everyone!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I know that Winter has me dragging too, dealing with negative temps, gray skies and slippery roads is draining!

You did get up and do a workout, that is something!

http://mycountdown.org/Other/Spring/ is my favorite site right now!
  • angelaklem
    Options
    I did fire 30 and core 20 today. I skipped stretch 40 again because I needed to burn extra calories.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Made it through Fire 30 tonight. I had to skip Tone 30 because my ankles are sore. I do a much of running up and down stairs at work and home. I think it is time for me to get a new pair of shoes.