Every day chats!

Options

Replies

• mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Megan - I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. (((hugs)))

• FindingCindy721
    FindingCindy721 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Hello my Lovely LOST Ladies~
    Well Best Buy called me today...seems all this time they were telling me there was nothing wrong with my computer, it was just the charger...blah blah blah....they were wrong! Conveniently they have finally admitted to this when the original warranty ran out two months ago....luckily I bought the extended warranty and today they had to replace the lap top after all. So I have a new lap top that I will have to get set up tomorrow.
    Megan~ I am so sorry for your loss! I hope when you need to vent, cry or smile...you come back here and let us be here for you my friend!

Alice~ I'm so happy for you...a new home...a new job...your ankle healing well! But I am sad that I will not get to see your lovely face often for a while! Please still pop in when you can and see us... I will miss you but I'm so truly happy that your life's journey is taking such a positive direction my friend!!!! You amaze me and inspire me!

Liz~ So much for things being settled after the move lol! You poor thing...one thing then another...then another! Sometimes life just throws you curves...you are great hitting those curves I see. You also inspire me so often! I hope you get the garden of your dreams before summers end!

Jen~ Thank you for sharing those lovely pictures of your boys...what handsome young men! I could see their wonderful sense of humors...they made me smile...please thank them for me! I'm glad you are being cleared ...just don't push yourself so that you back slide...you will be in full super Mom cape soon enough!

Barb~ I hope your time home was enjoyed! Safe travels my friend! We miss you!

To all my other lovely ladies...we miss you as well!!! I hope you are all having a FAB_U_LOSS week!!!
  • Femmigirlz
    Femmigirlz Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I just went for a follow up with the ear Doctor. Guess I need 2 hearing Aids at $6000 that I don't have. Frustrating.

Stacy has been stable with her Bipolar on her meds. All is good there.

Only lost 1 little pound last month so trying harder this month.

I've been trying to increase exercise and getting a bit stronger.

Hope you are feeling better Cindy.

Liz; glad you are all settled.

I've seen too many posts on here and other places of losing loved ones. My heart and prayers go out to all of you who have had recent losses be it human or fur babies.

I got my hair Highlighted. I've been wanting to do that for a couple years so I'm glad I finally did it.

Keep living and fighting for your sanity and health friends. Don't give up on you. Blessings.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ladies ....I have an appt ... with a counselor....I don't know how much more I can take ...I am depressed saddened angry etc etc ...I won't be logging my food and such but I also don't want to run away from all of you ladies so I will pop on to read comments and such ..... leaving for Arizona this weekend to be with family and for my mom's funeral which is next week
  • jhaugen445
    jhaugen445 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Megan,
    I'm glad you are seeing a counselor. Grief can be overwhelming. You remain in my prayers. Know that whenever you need us, we'll be here for you.
  • jhaugen445
    jhaugen445 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the compliments on the pics of my boys.

Cindy, they make me smile everyday. :) I'll tell them that they made you happy too. I am very blessed.
  • Femmigirlz
    Options
    Megan my heart goes out to you. My prayers are for you and hope you can see your way through this grief and depression. It will take some time. You have been through so much lately so be gentle with yourself. Hugs.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ladies ...Greatly appreciated ....I leave tomorrow morning for Arizona ...It will be nice to see my family but it will be so hard and emotional .....I feel like an orphan now my dad passed away in 94 ...my brother passed away in 96 ...my older sister in 2011 and now my mom 2015...all I have left is one sibling :'(
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    L.O.S.T. Ladies - Have an amazing weekend.
    Megan - Thinking of you during this sad and difficult time. So sorry.
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hello my Lovely LOST Ladies~
    Wow what a crazy busy week! It FLEW by! Kyli graduates on the 18th and the school crams in every senior social these last 2 wks of school. She has a trip to Boston to see Blue Man Group, a senior dinner cruise, a night with a hypnotist, her awards ceremony...she is receiving 2 chords to wear with her robe, her group was nominated to receive and award for a video the created in her vis com class...so we have that ceremony AND Sr spirit week! I should be ready to fall out and go into a coma by the18th lol. I still work nights and have to figure out when to squeeze sleep in too! My wedding anniversary is this week end and Fathers Day is coming in there too! Oh my! Luckily it's all positive things keeping us busy! We are truly Blessed!
    I am going to the hospital for some follow up blood work in the morning...it's a follow up for a lumpectomy I had last year in June....so hopefully it will stay good news. I am not happy to have to fast for 12 hrs though. I can't even put lemon slices and mint leaves in my water!

Megan~ even if you don't log...staying here is still a victory step. You Are still keeping your health as a priority! You haven't given up and I'm soooooo glad for that! ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) to you and keep in mind we are HERE for you! I'm impressed with your courage and determination...you DO have an amazing strength...give yourself a break...you ARE human...you have been dealt a great deal of hard blows in a short amount of time! You need time to grieve and heal! Be kind to yourself!

Karen~ so nice to see your beautiful face! And I am very happy to read that you and Stacey are doing well! A pound is a pound...it's still a loss and NOT a gain! KUDOS to you my friend!

Julia~ nice to see you! How is your garden coming along?

Jen~ did you cry when your son graduated? I cried when both my boys graduated but my daughter is my youngest and I feel even more sad this time. I am happy and proud...don't get me wrong...but I am very saddened too.

I hope you all have a FAB_U_LOSS week end!
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Cindy - Deep breath! Don't forget to keep us posted over this next two weeks of graduation, anniversary, and follow-up appointment.
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Cindy - I know all the craziness but do try to focus on getting some sleep. With you going so fast and so much, it is more important than exercise right now. Take care of yourself and rest when you can. You don't want to fall asleep during the graduation ceremony lol. Lots of (((hugs))) <3
  • MdwstQT
    MdwstQT Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss Megan. Hand in there! Now is the time for you and your sibling to draw closer than ever. You two need each other to get through this tough time.

Cindy my heads spinning with all of these events you have going on! I think I lost a pound just reading about all of them :)

Jen you have some beautiful sons!

I've managed to go five days without candy, chocolate, or ice cream. So no bingeing! I'm praying I make it through the weekend.
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Yay! QT!!! Way to go!!! One hour or minute at a time... :)
  • barlovo
    barlovo Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi fabulous friends
    Just a quick hello to let you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! I've been sick with some sort of flu or cold . I'm getting better slowly and have been back at work for a few days

My positive step to report: I haven't eaten sugar for 10 days.

Sending hugs to you all
    Barb
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Yay Barb!!!! :)
  • FindingCindy721
    Options
    Hello My Lovely LOST Ladies~
    Well yesterday was our wedding anniversary and I managed to squeeze in 5 1/2 hrs of sleep! I feel great tonight...I'm half way through my shift and taking a lunch break! We went out to dinner and I did NOT even think about calorie counting. We went to the Texas Roadhouse (Kyli got to pick and that's her second favorite restaurant)! I was good with the rolls and had a salad as my side dish...and then I put half my meal in a to go box and brought it to my daughters boyfriend (who was working so he couldn't join us) for his lunch. So I'm sure the calories were not too bad. We had a nice evening together before I had to come to work.

Julia~ I am certainly trying to remember to breathe LOL. I have a meeting at Kyli's school at 8 AM Mon (they do an exit interview for graduating Srs)???Seems kinda silly to me....and then my follow up Drs apt Tues at 8 AM...those will be my 2 roughest days this week I think. I should get my blood test results on Tues and will be sure to let you all know how it goes.

MdwstQT~ So glad to see you! KUDOS on the no junk for 5 days! That's GREAT!!! I hope the week end is being kind to you!

Liz~ I actually have the house to myself all day tomorrow once I get Kyli off on her trip...tomorrow is the trip into Boston to see Blue Man Group...so I should get some sleep. Hopefully enough to tide me over on Monday and Tues LOL! My Hubby has to work tomorrow (unusual on a Sunday for him). By Wednesday I should be able to catch another good days rest. I am on vacation starting the Saturday after Kyli graduates...for a week, which will be great to decompress from these next 2 weeks.

Barb~ So sorry you have been ill. I hope your recovery is speedy! Big ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))) to you!

Have a FAB_U_LOSS day my friends!!! <3
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    MdwstQT and bravo - Great job avoiding the processed sugar items!
  • mysticlizard
    Options
    Marcella - I hope you muscle strain starts to feel better.

Barb - I am glad you are starting to feel better.

Cindy - Happy Anniversary! Only a few more weeks of the break neck pace.

All three of you ladies keep trying to get some rest, oh and Jen and Alice too, you two are not quite 100% either. <3

Mark came home yesterday, we modified the cabinets and hung the microwave. Today I am hoping that we finish the cabinet and counter modifications so the new fridge fits. Then all that will be left in the kitchen is the trim. I am so ready to be done with the kitchen. When it is done, we will start on my gardens. :)

I hope everyone has an awesome week.
  • Femmigirlz
    Options
    I gained 1 1/2 pounds in a month. I don't understand it. I'm exercising more then I have and counting every little thing and very frustrated. I see people dropping weight every week and on the Scooby site it said I should be at 1900 calories at 308 lbs at 5'2 for me age and I thought that was too high so I raised mine from 1600 to 1700 to see what happens and I gained. I think for my size even at 1700 I should be dropping weight. Ughhh. So frustrated. :( If the scale doesn't budge soon dramatically I'm just going to have to have the Invasive Gastric Bypass Surgery. I'm so upset.