Any Shorties Out There?

Options

Replies

• Anita_Newbody
    Anita_Newbody Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks eku0 - I thought that was you (vix). Thanks for welcome.
    Hope your day is fabulous.
    I think it will be a lazy day today. Just bloging online.
    Maybe will go outside to get some sun, as its looking to be a beautiful day.
    My dd doesn't have a laptop and likes to use mine. So if she asks I will take my kindle and go out to read.
    Her High school provides a laptop and since its summer she is without. :(
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Lynmar101 wrote: »
    Hi all.

Just popping in to say a quick hi.Had general anesthesia yesterday and have slept almost all day. Just can't stay awake. Had to order Dominoes because I was afraid to drive.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Hi LynMar
    I did not know it did that.

I have been tired myself and I can not even blame it on anything beyond not sleeping well. :(

Have a Good Day
    eku0 wrote: »
    Hey Roger, I'll try to send some of our rain up your way. :)
    Lynmar, good to sleep it off. Hope you enjoyed your Dominoes!
    Have a good night. :)

Hi Vix
    We had 1.04" in a nearby town, not counting whatever came in overnight. Down south of me in Toms River they were over 4" of rain. So evidently the worst stayed south of me.

Cheers
    Roger
    Good Morning eku0 - Just sent you a friend request. I was on this board a few times over on the NS site. I have been on NS since 2008. Losing and gaining losing and gaining. and just as before. This last stint I started 3/2014 at 162, and as of last month I was 126. went on vacation and vacation and vacation and gained since may 10 pounds and am topping at 138. Have to get back started. but its so hard... I am 5 foot even Stephen, so as you know it does take a long time to lose the weight. not to gain. that's the easy part. but losing those 10 pounds will take months... oh well. as long as the food is good what does it matter. I just have to STOP eating at Krystal and Chick Fl A for lunch and Burger King for breakfast... and eat my NS food. That is what I have paid for after all!!!!!
    SO if you don't mind I will jump on this thread to hold myself accountable.

Hi Anita
    Welcome Back, Did You change the spelling of Your user name?
    I think You were in the slow loser message thread?
    You can start a message Thread here by going to
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105493-nutrisystem-group-users
    and at the bottom will be a Green Button with white text that says Create.
    ssasfr3xj42t.jpg
    I hope that helps

Cheers
    Roger
  • Anita_Newbody
    Anita_Newbody Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey Roger,
    Yeah its me. I think I was Neubody before. I don't really remember. Nice to see you again, and look forward to following your posts.
  • Lynmar101
    Lynmar101 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi all

E, I had the Mediterranean. Veggie sandwich yesterday. It was great. May skip weighing for a few days.

Hi Anita. Welcome back!

Roger, with my narcolepsy I don't need anything extra to cause me to sleep excessively. :o
    Sorry you're not sleeping well. That's the pits.

Glad you finally had rain, Roger. We had a very heavy rain today too. We had been in drought conditions.

Tomorrow I go in for a bandage change. Hopefully he'll tell me I can walk on my entire foot again instead of just the heel.

I've got to go on the NS site soon and change my next order. I think I'll go Weekends On My Own so I can go back to frozen food. Then you pick 10 frozen and 10 ss for the month.

Take care.
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,160 Member
    Options
    Good morning.
    Sun is shining it doesn't look excessively windy. May actually have a pretty nice day today. :)
    Sounds like you're feeling a little better, Lynmar. Good luck with your bandage change today, here's hoping you can step on your whole foot. :)
    Glad you joined us Anita. I just did some cleaning around the house yesterday, not a lot. Read in between. :)
    Roger, my brother used to live in Tom's River. I remember they had floods a couple of years ago there. You're really getting into the walking....good for you! Walking is good for longevity. :)
    Off to yoga class this morning for me. And a massage scheduled this afternoon. Nice day, all is well. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi all

E, I had the Mediterranean. Veggie sandwich yesterday. It was great. May skip weighing for a few days.

Hi Anita. Welcome back!

Roger, with my narcolepsy I don't need anything extra to cause me to sleep excessively. :o
    Sorry you're not sleeping well. That's the pits.

Glad you finally had rain, Roger. We had a very heavy rain today too. We had been in drought conditions.

Tomorrow I go in for a bandage change. Hopefully he'll tell me I can walk on my entire foot again instead of just the heel.

I've got to go on the NS site soon and change my next order. I think I'll go Weekends On My Own so I can go back to frozen food. Then you pick 10 frozen and 10 ss for the month.

Take care.

Hi LynMar
    I was on the phone with NS yesterday. They had sent a email titled "Limited Time Offer: 40% Off Summer Staples" and since one of the items shown was the Great Shakes Sampler (7 each of their 4 flavors) I canceled the one I had on my order and tried adding it and it still came up at the regular 20% discount so On the phone I went. CSR was able to do it. Then When that was done I went on the website and used the Gift Cards I bought during the CostCo sale which stacked another 40% off of the 40% off price so the $52.50 pack ended up being $18.54 for the sampler pack, I had them put two on my order at the discounted price too.

That's me, always Looking for a Bargain
    Roger
    Good morning.
    Sun is shining it doesn't look excessively windy. May actually have a pretty nice day today. :)
    Sounds like you're feeling a little better, Lynmar. Good luck with your bandage change today, here's hoping you can step on your whole foot. :)
    Glad you joined us Anita. I just did some cleaning around the house yesterday, not a lot. Read in between. :)
    Roger, my brother used to live in Tom's River. I remember they had floods a couple of years ago there. You're really getting into the walking....good for you! Walking is good for longevity. :)
    Off to yoga class this morning for me. And a massage scheduled this afternoon. Nice day, all is well. :)

Hi Vix
    According to News12 their are still over 20,000 people without power from Last Tuesdays storm. Not the best time for no power, However on the good side at least they do not have to worry about their pipes freezing :)

The reason it made the news was the Mayor complaining the the Governor isn't helping.
    Power problems? Call the PUC and the Electric company. What do they want the Governor to do?

Have a good Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    People always seem to need someone to blame. That's a lot of people without power.
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Hi all

E, I hope the day stayed nice for you. Know you enjoyed the massage.

Roger, wow! What a great bargain on the shakes.

Guess my foot was worse than I thought it was. He had to remove some of the bone it was in such bad shape mostly from arthritis. Whole lot of stitches so have to keep heel walking until he takes them out. Probably next Monday.

Heat index was 110 today. Glad I stayed in except for his appointment. Even the dogs don't want to go out unless they have to.

Take care.
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    Yesterday was nice outside. Hubs got the yardwork done. Overcast again today.
    I have clay class today.
    Lynmar, sorry your foot was worse than expected, but you're on the road to recovery. Wow it's hot where you are. I would stay inside too. I am so grateful for AC!
    Have a happy day, everyone. :)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    People always seem to need someone to blame. That's a lot of people without power.

Hi
    I do not know which is worse no power in cold weather like when I was out for 8 days due to Sandy or those people sweltering in the heat right now. At least I could pile on the layers to keep somewhat warm.

Cheers
    Roger
    Hi all

E, I hope the day stayed nice for you. Know you enjoyed the massage.

Roger, wow! What a great bargain on the shakes.

Guess my foot was worse than I thought it was. He had to remove some of the bone it was in such bad shape mostly from arthritis. Whole lot of stitches so have to keep heel walking until he takes them out. Probably next Monday.

Heat index was 110 today. Glad I stayed in except for his appointment. Even the dogs don't want to go out unless they have to.

Take care.

Hi LynMar
    FWIW the Gift Cards are back on sale at Costco until July 19

I am sorry to hear that Your foot is in that shape. It is an important part of the body.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Roger, at least it hasn't been super hot. Still awful to be without power, we are so spoiled!
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Roger, at least it hasn't been super hot. Still awful to be without power, we are so spoiled!

Hi
    It did not do our frozen or refrigerated foods any good when Sandy ate our power either. Talk about spoiled :)

Have a Good Evening
    Roger
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Hi all

Thank you E and Roger. :) Today my foot is pretty sore because I was on it so much yesterday but usually not too bad.

E, enjoy your class.

Roger, I have always said that you can pile on clothes but once you get down to your birthday suit you can't take any more off. :o I don't even have a heater. My space heater conked out the beginning of last winter and I never replaced it.

Just finished paying my $500 income tax due so can't buy very many NS gift cards. :'(

Have a good day.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi All
    Welcome to Wednesday
    I walked to the post office, McDs for Coffee and looped the long way back home, total 2.75 miles. I see that one portion of my order is out for delivery today. I suspect it to be the Shelf Stable foods. I'll know when it comes. As long as my frozen does not sit in FedEx over the Holiday Weekend.
    It is a bit humid, We had thunderstorms go through overnight 4AM'ish time frame. The rain was gone although the streets were still wet when I started out.

Have a Great Day
    Roger

Edit: The phone just rang and voila it was NutriSystem telling me to expect my frozen in the next three days. That usually equates to the same day as the call. As it happens I was really hoping that it would be the Shelf Stable foods :)
    Hi all

Thank you E and Roger. :) Today my foot is pretty sore because I was on it so much yesterday but usually not too bad.

E, enjoy your class.

Roger, I have always said that you can pile on clothes but once you get down to your birthday suit you can't take any more off. :o I don't even have a heater. My space heater conked out the beginning of last winter and I never replaced it.

Just finished paying my $500 income tax due so can't buy very many NS gift cards. :'(

Have a good day.

Hi LynMar
    Well that stinks, I suppose you do not want to charge them either?

I agree, it is easier to add to keep warm. However No heat makes it hard to type with the gloves on :)

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Hi all.
    Well, got most of the metal out of my ankle. There were a couple of screws he couldn't get out. Am sitting with my foot elevated and iced, waiting for hubs who went to pick up some pain medicine for me. Gotta keep it elevated and iced for about a week, and no driving. So no art class tomorrow. I'll probably be knocked out from the meds anyway. I'm glad that's over with. Everyone was really nice at the surgery center. Have bruises from the IV, but all in all, I'm feeling pretty good. :) Drinking my morning coffee that I couldn't have this morning. :)
    Too bad about the IRS payment Lynmar.
    Glad you're getting a shipment Roger.
    It rained here a little bit this morning. Funny, it is easier when we don't have to water the plants.
    Have a great day, everyone.
  • Lynmar101
    Options
    Hi all

Thunderstorms coming this way. When it's this hot we usually have them in the afternoon. Cools it off but then it's twice as humid.

Roger, you're doing great with your walking!
    I hope your frozen doesn't get hung up over the holidays.

E, glad your ordeal is over. Hope you don't have much (not *any* but that's not realistic) pain. That's a bummer that you can't drive. :(

Have a good day.

• RogerToo
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi all.
    Well, got most of the metal out of my ankle. There were a couple of screws he couldn't get out. Am sitting with my foot elevated and iced, waiting for hubs who went to pick up some pain medicine for me. Gotta keep it elevated and iced for about a week, and no driving. So no art class tomorrow. I'll probably be knocked out from the meds anyway. I'm glad that's over with. Everyone was really nice at the surgery center. Have bruises from the IV, but all in all, I'm feeling pretty good. :) Drinking my morning coffee that I couldn't have this morning. :)
    Too bad about the IRS payment Lynmar.
    Glad you're getting a shipment Roger.
    It rained here a little bit this morning. Funny, it is easier when we don't have to water the plants.
    Have a great day, everyone.

Hi Vix
    FWIW I have found that I do not get bruises from where they take blood samples if I keep pressure on that spot for a few minutes.

How could that be, less work when we do not have to water? :)o:)

Enjoy the StayCation :)

Cheers
    Roger
    Hi all

Thunderstorms coming this way. When it's this hot we usually have them in the afternoon. Cools it off but then it's twice as humid.

Roger, you're doing great with your walking!
    I hope your frozen doesn't get hung up over the holidays.

E, glad your ordeal is over. Hope you don't have much (not *any* but that's not realistic) pain. That's a bummer that you can't drive. :(

Have a good day.

Hi LynMar
    Nope it turns out it was the frozen that came. I really wanted it to be the Shelf Stable as I am lowest on SS Desserts and ordered extras to get things back into balance. If my freezer had soft sides they would be bulging. I think I can fit the On Sale at $1.99 per pound with the coupon London Broil in. We have two coupons, one each and two key tags, so that makes two 2 packs. My Brother turns them into Ground Beef. Much cheaper than what they are selling Ground Beef for on Per pound basis. And since he has the grinding attachment for his Kitchen Aid why not. :)

Cheers
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Haha, Roger, staycation for sure, and I'm getting waited on! That's pretty sweet. :) Great idea for the ground beef.
    Lynmar, thanks, haha...I took a Percocet, so pain is minimal. They're strong! I'm surprised I haven't fallen asleep, they've always knocked me out before. Stocked up on library books. Just finished First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen, and going to start A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler. Anne Tyler's another local (Baltimore area) writer, so it's kind of fun to read about familiar places in the fiction.
    Cheers. :)
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    More rain, more R&R for me.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Good morning.
    More rain, more R&R for me.

Hi Vix
    Rain down Your way? Hmmm... It is nice out today here just a few hours drive north of You. I have a pile of recycling out at the curb, I hope it gets picked up. Usually they have been and gone before this time of day. I saw them out and about when I was walking 6:45 to 8:15 (more or less).

Enjoy the R&R And the getting waited on
    Roger