What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Back to spinning this morning, and I'll be running after work tonight. I have to go to a lunch today, so I need to be mindful and make good choices.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Highest wattage ever at Spin on Friday. Saturday was a rest day. Yesterday I got a bike for Spinclass and sweated so much, my light pink shirt turned dark pink. Then I did a weights class plus an ab class.

Today was Vipr, Vipr Core, then a Trader Joe run. Got naturally fermented sauerkraut, whole weight sour dough bread (as DH is trying to eat more naturally fermented foods), fruit for work (bananas and organic strawberries), plus some goodies like a few protein bars, their cranberry granola, and their meatless sausages which I like for breakfast.
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    today im going to do a fast day.. ( 600 calories) I need to kick start my weight loss again!
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    After 4 days away and being indulgent without, so far, it showing on the scale, exercise and careful eating will be the order of the day. Under. Must be under today.
  • Slashnl
    Options
    Had a good day yesterday with food and exercise. I worked out this morning, so just need to stay on track with food, and keep at a deficit.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    It's Tuesday, so I take a half hour abs class, then do 45 minutes of athletic conditioning, with a former professional boxer and former Navy Seal. I sweat so much during just the abs class, that I need to wash my hair afterwards !!! We work hard !!!
  • BBee5064
    Options

Now that's a workout!!
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today im aiming to get 10k steps & stay under my cals :)
    Have a great day everyone :)
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    My mom died last Friday. Needless to say put my life in complete disarray. I just want to get back into my routine.
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,068 Member
    Options
    I'm very sorry to hear that. My condolences.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »
    My mom died last Friday. Needless to say put my life in complete disarray. I just want to get back into my routine.

Jen,
    my heart goes out to you & your family. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Whatever support u need I'm here x Bee
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today is a new day

Starting Julian micheals 30 day shred
    Let u know how I get on
    X
  • Farback
    Options
    Stay under 1800 calories, fast ride on a twisty road, amaricano at the coffee shop for a break.
  • Slashnl
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »

I'm so sorry. That has to be tough. I hope you can get back to your routine, too.
  • heart2health
    heart2health Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and your family.
  • Farback
    Options
    iqz3sz8myyzg.jpg
    Farback wrote: »
    Stay under 1800 calories, fast ride on a twisty road, amaricano at the coffee shop for a break.

xf0oth8rqeib.jpg

• Giolis
    Giolis Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Been a tough week and missed a couple of workouts, so workout tonight - no if, and or buts!
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Giolis wrote: »
    Been a tough week and missed a couple of workouts, so workout tonight - no if, and or buts!

go for it Giolis :)
  • BBee5064
    Options
    iqz3sz8myyzg.jpg

xf0oth8rqeib.jpg

Sounds like a great day :smiley:
  • BBee5064
    Options
    My aim today is to not sit at my desk too long. somedays im sat her typing for hours. SO today is every 15 mins im going to move around & probably annoy my colleagues :)