What does your low carb meals look like??

Options

Replies

• budajava
    budajava Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    budajava wrote: »
    2mvf1lv89ssi.jpeg

• ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    What's in it?
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    grapes?
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger with bacon, tomato, red onion and pickle on a bed of lettuce. Roasted Parmesan Broccoli with Red Pepper Flakes. (I also may or may not have carmelized the onion and cooked my burger in the bacon grease....)

3640ncb2gq0u.jpg
  • TBeverly49
    TBeverly49 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Simple scrambled eggs with ham & boiled egg whites and BUTTER. Herb Tea with HWC. Yumzgt4ig2jsrks.jpg
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    @camtosh, you realise the corn is a high carb vegetable, don't you?
    LOL, yes, but I am in maintenance now, so I ate em up...

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    That's awesome @camtosh! I expect, one day, way down the road, to be there, and be able to, maybe, eat some higher carb foods again (I truly don't know if I will though!).
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Haven't taken photos in a while because meals have been eaten too quickly. Tonight will be steamed asparagus, Hollandaise, and then my mom and I are having grilled bacon-wrapped shrimp and my husband is having eggs Benedict.

(Proof that, if you have picky eaters, you can adjust their meal pretty easily and still include the same basic ingredients.)
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    glossbones wrote: »
    Haven't taken photos in a while because meals have been eaten too quickly. Tonight will be steamed asparagus, Hollandaise, and then my mom and I are having grilled bacon-wrapped shrimp and my husband is having eggs Benedict.

(Proof that, if you have picky eaters, you can adjust their meal pretty easily and still include the same basic ingredients.)

OMG your meal sounds so yummy! I am getting so many good ideas here!
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,407 Member
    Options
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    LOL this thread has gotten difficult to read since they stopped auto-resizing our images! I want to see the pretty food, but I can't get it all on the screen at once!

Dinner tonight is Original Bubba Burgers. Whatever toppings. Nothing fancy! :)
  • nicsflyingcircus
    Options
    LOL this thread has gotten difficult to read since they stopped auto-resizing our images! I want to see the pretty food, but I can't get it all on the screen at once!

Mine tonight is a 6oz Ribeye, medium-rare to rare, with asparagus roasted in olive oil, all of it with either sea or kosher salt.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options

Lol! I was just contemplating adding a photo of my empty plate!

• ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options

rvw7ru3gy2d6.jpeg

Keto monte cristo sandwich!

Oh my I have to have the recipe to this!!!

• nicsflyingcircus
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Super easy for the monte cristo. Any Keto pancake recipe. I mix/blend 2 oz. cream cheese and 2 eggs, 1/4 tsp baking powder, and sometimes 1/2 tsp vanilla. Cook up as pancakes. Then add your lunch meat (I used turkey and ham) and cheese (I used cheddar...didn't have Swiss). And drizzle with sugar free syrup! Easy and yummy!

I want to try this now, sans syrup. how toastable are the pancake things?
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Today saw me munch my way through two bun-less kangaroo burgers with avocado, tomato and middle bacon. Also strawberries and double cream for dessert. Can't complain about this "diet".

24skgghyqhbj.jpg
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    @Ktn - Pork chop and broccoli looks yummy.