Kitty Gonzalez OMAD Becoming a Warrior

Options

Replies

• mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    o62a2ps9rnw2s.jpg
    oven fries and fish with home made coleslaw... yummers with white chocolate mousse for dessert!
    total cals =747
  • M_Foote
    M_Foote Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ha, seeing you post this reminded me of something totally unrelated to food: my dispatcher both nights this weekend was kgonzalez. . . I thought of you!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    Lol Mike......!!
  • mittenswillet
    edited February 2016
    Options
    lacmvx63cia7.jpg

Home made prawn Jiaozi for dinner tonight, with my favourite chinkiang rice vinegar.......man they were good, took me almost 2 hours to prepare them though, never been good at rolling out the pastry circle fast. =) dessert was good ole ricebubbles and milk.
    Total cals today= 745
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Those look AMAZING!
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    Thanks Sam! ;) and they were......trust me!! The pastry is only flour and water, but I roll mine very thin, I used a cup of flour, but I didn't even use the whole dough I made, because to be frank...I got sick of making them! lol I think I made around 25, I could have easily made 10 more with my dough.
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Like your new pic. You look wonderful.
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    Thanks Linds, I actually like yours too! I haven't had time to tell you. xoxo this was before I started OMAD....Im gonna take a new pic when I reach 95kg...so I hope to see a difference

My husband says he can really start to see I'm losing weight, that always makes me happy... I can start to see differences in my face recently. =)
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    qy4uogznj510.jpg

chicken mushroom pasta today that my husband made for both of us.....very happy! ricebubbles for dessert.
    Today I had 850 cals due to me starting to feel weak, but I felt kinda sick afterwards, so I wont do that again! lol
  • M_Foote
    Options
    What the heck are rice bubbles? These things?

2ugzsoxj3618.jpg

You eat those for dessert?! In America that's considered a wholesome and nutritious breakfast staple!! LOL!
  • mittenswillet
    edited February 2016
    Options
    LOL yep, that's what I have! I still have a craving from childhood for those, cause when I was a kid they were never bought for me....so I guess I had to wait till I was an adult to enjoy them!.........the snap crackle and pop they make always gets me. hahah

so leave my ricebubbles alone Mike!!! :D:D:D buahahah!!
  • mittenswillet
    edited February 2016
    Options
    on a side note to everyone.......is anyone doing any special excersises to compensate for our weightloss? (not like lifting weights, but so our skin and body come back to the best of its ability)

I've been doing double chin and jowl face exercises, & cheek plumper exercises for the face for 2 weeks now, and from tonight im going to start doing bat wing exercises?? (for the upper arm, and the skin and fat can hang down)

not sure where I will get the arm exercises from yet, (I have a book from 1920 that has exercises for body parts written by Sylvia Ulback, I might look at that first)

if anyone wants the face exercises, I will post the youtube link.

She says that its important if we are losing weight do do the jowl and double chin one, so when we have reached our goal weight, we wont have a sunken and droopy face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7kydr2EA0

eh, I gave the link anyway =)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sam! ;) and they were......trust me!! The pastry is only flour and water, but I roll mine very thin, I used a cup of flour, but I didn't even use the whole dough I made, because to be frank...I got sick of making them! lol I think I made around 25, I could have easily made 10 more with my dough.

You can buy the skins premade (here anyways).
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    on a side note to everyone.......is anyone doing any special excersises to compensate for our weightloss? (not like lifting weights, but so our skin and body come back to the best of its ability)

I've been doing double chin and jowl face exercises, & cheek plumper exercises for the face for 2 weeks now, and from tonight im going to start doing bat wing exercises?? (for the upper arm, and the skin and fat can hang down)

not sure where I will get the arm exercises from yet, (I have a book from 1920 that has exercises for body parts written by Sylvia Ulback, I might look at that first)

if anyone wants the face exercises, I will post the youtube link.

She says that its important if we are losing weight do do the jowl and double chin one, so when we have reached our goal weight, we wont have a sunken and droopy face.

eh, I gave the link anyway =)

Dangit. I'm too late!

lol
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    lol, you can start anytime Joe =)

hey Bob, yeah I know about the jiaozi skins, but I can never justify the price of anything if I know I can make it myself...... ;)
  • M_Foote
    Options
    Men probably have it a little easier because of the weird contortions we do while shaving. (At least traditional wet shaving, these new-fangled multi-blade cartridges are for the birds)
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I figure that pouting in pictures is enough exercise for my face xD need to do some arm exercises though!
  • psychRN83
    psychRN83 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Mushroom pasta looks delish!! I have been heavy lifting 3x a week but I have been doing that for years on and on due to having to physically restrain psych patients from time to time for long periods. Weight lifting has always made me feel more powerful for some reason.... it might be a mental thing. ( Heavy lifting to me is probably a dude's light lifting so far I can barbell squat 125 pounds). I started doing tricep dips and planks as well. I have not started any facial exercises yet.
  • M_Foote
    Options
    ^125# is nothing to sneeze at. . .
  • mittenswillet
    Options
    sner9qswgzg0.jpg

Everyone's replies amused me greatly! Thankyou guys =)

Tonights dinner was pork schnitzel with beetroot salad and 2 baked potatoes.......dessert was half an oat cookie.......

Tomorrow is weigh in day again, (don't know where this week went!)

So I'm excited about tomorrow, and my Friday to eat what I want on my little splurge day..........yay!!

Hopefully more weight loss tomorrow which = another lipstick... :D