Kitty Gonzalez OMAD Becoming a Warrior

1101112131416»

Replies

• samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Sending good vibes Kitty! Let me know if you need a listening ear, hope you feel better soon x
  • Missbricker
    Missbricker Posts: 29 Member
    Haven't been a part of the group for long, but have already felt a connection with you. Stay strong, take care of yourself first and foremost.
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    How long have you been at <1000 calories per day, and what has your weight loss been during that time?
    I think you could use an increase in calories.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    kirkor wrote: »
    How long have you been at <1000 calories per day, and what has your weight loss been during that time?
    I think you could use an increase in calories.

I think so too. Being too agressive can set you back.
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    I see you weighed in so I just wanted to say we all miss you. Hope all is well.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Kitty is ok. I was so delighted to find her reply this evening.
  • blambo61
    Good! We all like Kitty!
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Hello guys,!!

I'm starting back on OMAD tomorrow.

Without going into too much detail, I had a huge problem to deal with, and it took too much of me mentally and physically to cope with it, and eventually I just broke mentally. My body is still recovering from it all, very tired and drained, but now that my house is back in order, Im ready to continue on this diet that I loved so much.

Thankyou for you all for reaching out to me and writing here to hope I was okay. I wish I could have replied sooner, but it was just too hard.

Will weigh myself tomorrow morning for a starting weight.

VERY happy to be back........ you guys have no idea how much I missed you all. <3:)

• Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    so happy to have you back, Kitty! You have been greatly missed.
  • Lipka1le
    Lipka1le Posts: 163 Member
    My heart soared seeing you post again. As you have told me in the past, "we will walk into the next week with our head held high". Glad to have you back, and of course looking forward to those wonderful pictures with that tasty looking food.
  • blambo61
    Welcome back Kitty!
  • arguablysamson
    Hello guys,!!

I'm starting back on OMAD tomorrow.

Without going into too much detail, I had a huge problem to deal with, and it took too much of me mentally and physically to cope with it, and eventually I just broke mentally. My body is still recovering from it all, very tired and drained, but now that my house is back in order, Im ready to continue on this diet that I loved so much.

Thankyou for you all for reaching out to me and writing here to hope I was okay. I wish I could have replied sooner, but it was just too hard.

Will weigh myself tomorrow morning for a starting weight.

VERY happy to be back........ you guys have no idea how much I missed you all. <3:)

Alright!!!!!!! I knew I felt a magic uplift in my heart today!
  • mittenswillet
    awww!!!!!!! Thankyou guys for welcoming me back. I'm soo happy to be back, that words cant even describe it. =)

Hey, you wanna hear some funny gossip??

A few weeks ago I got curious and downloaded Elizabeth Taylor's diet book. I wanted to read it, and just see what kind of diet she followed, It was a great read, but the diet was horrible! For example, lunch was blueberries, oranges and cantaloupe with cottage cheese and sour cream.

oh god, no no no.. I couldn't eat that even if someone made it and served it to me....

thankgoodness I can eat what I want on OMAD.......... eating something I do not enjoy everyday is just mental torture to me...!!!

Ooooh, weighed in this morning, good ole 111kg. LOL well, I didn't go back to 114, and only 1kg more since my last weigh in... so I faired rather good, thankgoodness!!!.

Looking forward to seeing 110kg soon =)
  • mittenswillet
    edited March 2016
    yay!! first meal, very excited!! chicken burgers with salad, and then baked apple and icecream for dessert. it was heaven!! The sugar and cinnamon with the apple juice made a crazy yum caramel that I drizzled over the icecream and apples....

So excited to be back on omad again! Switched to lunch instead of dinners this time, I find if I have lunch I'm not hungry during the evenings. This seems to work best for me, so I'll stick to it =)

Cals today = 988. Trying 1000cals for a week and see how it goes. =)

ldhd4zwgyszd.jpg
    jxaahly9ba4y.jpg
  • blambo61
    looking good! do what works!
  • arguablysamson
    Looking good indeed!