3. Daily nutrition accountability

Options

Replies

• ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    On target so far today and planning on staying that way. Need to lose the 3lb I've gained whilst being poorly.
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was (again) not the most nutritionally sound day but still came in under count...today will be crazy too as I'll be prepping for bf getting home today after yesterday's hip replacement surgery (1 day in hospital...crazy, huh?!).
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on plan and planning to stay that way! :)
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    food has been on point today and i plan on keeping it that way
  • smurphy90
    smurphy90 Posts: 71 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yesterday I was happy with how I ate... until I tried to go to bed. Old habits die hard and I couldn't sleep, woke up and pigged out right in the kitchen... probably eating around 400-500 extra calories (that I didn't log, out of shame, of course) in only 10 or so minutes.

Feeling alright with how I've eaten today. We got Subway today, but we walked there, so I feel pretty good about it. I also ate a footlong sub in two sittings (lunch and dinner) instead of an entire footlong for only one meal. Hopefully I can sleep tonight, or at least avoid any midnight binges in front of the fridge.
  • arlenestrohmaier
    arlenestrohmaier Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    On track and feeling good today.
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Felling much better except appite today .. . but I'm here
  • 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Not too bad, good and under today.
  • Nuari2016
    Nuari2016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    smurphy90 wrote: »
    Yesterday I was happy with how I ate... until I tried to go to bed. Old habits die hard and I couldn't sleep, woke up and pigged out right in the kitchen... probably eating around 400-500 extra calories (that I didn't log, out of shame, of course) in only 10 or so minutes.

I have days where I simply must gorge on something (I call them my "tape worm days", it's like I'm a bottomless pit). I've started keeping cantaloupe & other melons in my kitchen - you can eat an entire cantaloupe and it's only around 200 calories, depending on how big it is. And holy moly are you full when you are done, whew! Maybe, are there any foods you enjoy enough and are low calorie enough, that you can point your insomnia munchies towards instead and thus limit the overall caloric damage?
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Happy with today! Got some more veggies in & stayed under my calorie goal.
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    did good today which (finally) makes it 3 full days on my diet--& met my first mini-goal (which I haven't been able to do for weeks). My 2nd mini-goal is to make it 7 days, then a month.
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Today again was not the best in terms of nutrition but I did come in under count...
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Nutrition a bit all over the place but came under
  • ClarissaCLD
    Options
    Was under calories yesterday and all healthy nutritional food. Unfortunately I woke up at 1am starving, but my blood sugars were fine so I ignored it. Today I am on track so far, but I am still really really hungry for some reason. Hopefully it will pass. Only 10.45am and I've had my weetabix for breakfast and banana and smoothie for snack, so I should be fine.
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I was under my calorie goal for yesterday, and I bought chopped veggies to work with me today to snack on (carrots and cucumber). Gonna try and make healthy choices today :smile:
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Within my calorie limit yesterday
  • ClarissaCLD
    Options
    Resisted my cousins birthday cake!
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    had a small hiccup this morning but i am back on track... my youngest son is taking us out to dinner tonight so that will be challenge... i tend to stick with my usual instead of venturing and trying new things.. i keep telling myself to try new things... so we shall see if i can stay away from the calzones B)
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on plan and planning to stay that way! :)
  • ClarissaCLD
    Options
    Under my calories, over on carbs but a good balance of protein, veg and fruit. I'm happy :)