2. Daily Activity Accountability

Options

Replies

• audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm not usually too much of a walker (I normally do Daily Burn stuff a few times/week) but yesterday I logged 2.5 miles plus whatever additional wasn't tracked by my phone & geez, I am feeling it today! :) You "power walkers" have my fullest respect! :D
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    April 6th Exercise: 45 minutes - Jodi Stolove’s "Chair Dancing Through The Decades" exercise video.
  • smurphy90
    smurphy90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Had one of my (occasional) "fast" food days, and went to Subway with my boyfriend. BUT we walked this time, so I got in one hour of 3 mile/hour walking, while doing so. :smile:

Exercise isn't part of my "plan" quite yet. I'm mainly focusing on my eating habits for a while. So any exercise that I can get in, I'm pretty proud of.
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Total of 20 mins today walking and low impact aerobics combined .. Yay
  • 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    5.83 miles today! 12,500 steps. (about 3k was at the mall...does trying clothes on count as an activity?) Hard to believe that last year at this time I was walking less than 500 steps a day. (my first serious fitness goal was 2000 steps a day.)
  • readytochange42
    readytochange42 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I hope to get there eventually!
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    About half an hour walking up and down hill slow pace enjoying the view and avoiding snakes...... Came across a baby rattler does a minor heart attack count as cardio
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of elliptical, 30 minutes on the bike.
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Walked more than usual today, but no TABATA due to busy from AM till now (friggin huge hospital has worn me out the past 2 days!)

Mad_Medusa wrote: »
    ...... Came across a baby rattler does a minor heart attack count as cardio

Heck yeah!!! Sheesh! :o
    1cand0it2 wrote: »
    ... (about 3k was at the mall...does trying clothes on count as an activity?)
    I believe that's considered a power workout! :)
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Still not well enough to go to aquafit tonight :(
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    1cand, 3K at the mall sounds fun! I live in Texas, so I'm thinking the summer will force me inside a mall for walks. And by summer, that probably means late April. Will the pocketbook survive??

Mad_M, snakes terrify me too! My granny used to walk for exercise, and (living in the country) would carry a hoe with her to chop up any snakes in her path. Eeek!

Feel better soon, Clarissa.
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    150 minutes walking and kicking snow around yesterday.

Read a study about diet and exercise. If you lose weight with diet alone your leptin levels drop. But if you exercise also then your leptin levels do not (or at least lesser so). Leptin is your body's hormone produced in fat cells to tell your hypothalamus how much fat you have. This in turn changes your metabolic rate. In other words, it is much easier to regain lost weight that is lost with diet alone. Exercise is a must!
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    today is going to be a walking day.. no gym tonight.. after work my dog gets a nice long walk
    :D
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    April 7th Exercise: 45 minutes - Jodi Stolove’s "Chair Dancing Through The Decades" exercise video.
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I slept through my Fitbit alarm this morning :( So I missed my morning walk with the dogs... BUT instead of giving up & just doing nothing today, I packed workout clothes & did 30 minutes on the elliptical & 10 minutes on the treadmill at the gym at work today :)

And I plan on walking the dogs for a bit after supper.
  • smurphy90
    smurphy90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Again, today I chose to walk to an appointment, rather than ride the metro. It wasn't that far, only about one mile each way. But I'm still proud that I chose to walk! :smile:
  • 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    short walk due to rain this morning, but got to jazzercise this evening.
  • Tata0716
    Tata0716 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Tried something new today, 30 min dance workout - Cize
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    @Tata0716 how did you like cize?! Good for you trying something new! :)
  • Tata0716
    Tata0716 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    krce wrote: »
    @Tata0716 how did you like cize?! Good for you trying something new! :)

It was a lot of fun!!! It definitely kicked my butt though lol