NSV's

Options

Replies

• daylitemag
    daylitemag Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    tishball wrote: »
    oh boy I am looking forward to some of your things. @daylitemag when I started here last time you were starting too, am sorry now I dropped out for a while, you are SOOOOOOO far ahead. checking in everyday is what keeps me on track, last time I just slid back into carbs, not many I didn't gain weight but didn't lose anything either.

Hey @tishball if I can do this you can too! I've fallen off the wagon so many times I can't even count that high.
  • tishball
    tishball Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am back, it was accidently I left actually, my pc had problems so I didn't log on, and as the days went on I got lax with watching exactly what I was eating so over ate the carbs, not so much that I gained back weight but enough to just stay in a stall for two months. I got my backside back in gear and here I am again. Imagine if I had kept to it over the last two months I would be way farther ahead by now, but Ill get there. Slow and constant and one day I will be adding nsvs to this thread. lots of them.
  • Twibbly
    Twibbly Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I am back, it was accidently I left actually, my pc had problems so I didn't log on, and as the days went on I got lax with watching exactly what I was eating so over ate the carbs, not so much that I gained back weight but enough to just stay in a stall for two months. I got my backside back in gear and here I am again. Imagine if I had kept to it over the last two months I would be way farther ahead by now, but Ill get there. Slow and constant and one day I will be adding nsvs to this thread. lots of them.

If that happens again, do you have a smart phone? Or spend the $7 to get a book of food counts and keep it manually. Plan ahead now. Good luck!
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options

But just think of where you'll be only two short months from now!
  • emilybeaver
    emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »

@Panda_Poptarts - you know the abs just stay warm and fuzzy and hide out under the flab layer, right? That's why we don't turn into Jabba the Hut... LOL

Good point. Should I have anything visible, though, this overweight? I dunno. Maybe I'm peeling away the warm winter blankies and my abby toes are hanging out? Hehe.

I haven't lost any weight in awhile, but I've noticed my stomach is getting "harder" around where your abs are suppose to be...now if I just get this mommy pouch to go away!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    KnitOrMiss wrote: »

@Panda_Poptarts - you know the abs just stay warm and fuzzy and hide out under the flab layer, right? That's why we don't turn into Jabba the Hut... LOL

Good point. Should I have anything visible, though, this overweight? I dunno. Maybe I'm peeling away the warm winter blankies and my abby toes are hanging out? Hehe.

I haven't lost any weight in awhile, but I've noticed my stomach is getting "harder" around where your abs are suppose to be...now if I just get this mommy pouch to go away!

I've got one of those too. I joke that I'd be skinny without it lol.

Great progress!!!
  • tishball
    tishball Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That is sooo cool. I have a smart phone, and I had myfitness pal on it, just seldom use that app. I will use it more in the future. It seems a bit different than the last time I used it, easier to log etc.
  • kimbo8435
    kimbo8435 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    @Panda_Poptarts I just found that faint line this morning too, plus an outline of where obliques might go. Major motivators those little divets!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    @Fvaisey like you, I need smaller clothes. I am seriously stalling on buying smaller gym tops, but my shirts are not staying where they belong. It's both a great feeling, and a minor annoyance, right? You rock!!

• Twibbly
    Twibbly Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    @Fvaisey like you, I need smaller clothes. I am seriously stalling on buying smaller gym tops, but my shirts are not staying where they belong. It's both a great feeling, and a minor annoyance, right? You rock!!

Ahem. You will buy more after you accidentally flash someone. If you sew, you may be able to just sew a second seam on the inside to tighten it up a bit.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    nicintime wrote: »
    I got a ticket yesterday. Not good.

I noticed that I am 20 lbs lighter than my drivers license weight. Very good.

I've been lieing on my license for decades.

Can't wait to march down to the DOL in a few months and get a new license just for weight.

Lol
    I lied on mine too and I'm also 20+ pounds lighter now.
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Options
    Twibbly wrote: »

Ahem. You will buy more after you accidentally flash someone. If you sew, you may be able to just sew a second seam on the inside to tighten it up a bit.

I do sew, and I'm thinking of trying this. All the important things are covered up, but.... yeah. I need smaller shirts. :expressionless:
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    jazzine1 wrote: »
    ..... and when I did I had to tug and pull and felt like a sausage because it was so tight.
    @jazzine1:
    hahahaaaaaa!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL NSVS!!! Congratulations everyone! Even for the burned bacon! :wink: