Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    So its been a year and half..I have not been knocking off those 20 pounds by Easter too well.. Lets see its been 2 Easter's and I only knock of 28 lbs,But better than nothing. Just think I could gain that much. and I probable would have if we have not stuck together.Thanks you all so much.
    Marie
  • cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!! I know it's been awhile. I've been struggling with trying to get back on board with logging again. I'm starting to gain my weight back so I need to get back to doing what worked in the past!
    I hope everyone is doing well!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning Cristina, so wonderful to see you back. i often wonder about you and how you are doing. Welcome back. Connie gave us a new saying..... If not now when? Love it. Be looking for further posting from you.
    Marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Morning misfit losers! Happy Tuesday!

Cristina...welcome back!

Summer is here, that's for sure. We have had lots of rain of late and muggy air. Not complaining, though, getting out early can be quite pleasant. It's gym day for me so I will check back later.

Make it a great day!

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Good morning,

It's a beautiful day in Mississippi!!!!

I worked on getting closets organized yesterday and will do more today. I have a hard time
    getting rid of clothes I know I will never ware??? Anyone else have that problem???

Scales still not moving and I just don't get it!!!

Plan on a bike workout today.

Have a good day.

Nancy
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Morning,

I had a busy last 4 days. I did a Bliss Day on Saturday with yoga and meditation. It was very relaxing.

Now starting out a new week. MARIE, you are way down from me now I am rethinking South Beach again. I have been just watching calories and so far so good but the scale doesn't want to budge.
    I am so impressed with your meals and thank you for sharing your pictures. I also need more vegetables in my diet. Maybe she should all put our food down here what we are eating and we could
    critique and help each other. Just a thought.

Dave and I went for a 50 min walk and my knee feels pretty good. I had another treatment at the
    chiropractor yesterday. It is still a little sore because not all of the swelling is gone yet. I am going to start doing some leg exercises that the chiropractor suggested to strengthen the area around my knees.
    I did a Yoga class yesterday with no problems so I was happy about that. I did have my tensor
    bandage on.

We are having two real estate agents come this week to see how much our house is worth. Dave is
    vacuuming now to make things look clean. I will put some things away I really don't clutter too much anyway. We are not selling just curious and the market here is really booming right now.

Well I better get moving I am in two Daily Showdown challenges with Fitbit today. I have to keep moving. Besides I need a shower. :D

Shirley

• CALIECAT
    Options
    shirley just be patience. it will pay of f. Any diet you chose you need to be 100 % on plan for it to work. I found that out 100 % on this starch solution and it does work . I have days it may goes up some and then days it stay the same and then comes a day of a lost , Happy days. But you always did have success on the SBD you and your husband both on it. the moral of this is the scales record our off days too when the body is really trying to figure out what the heck we are doing.
    Wake up meal.... 1 glass of ice water 1 banana

My breakfast this morning .....2 med size potato fry in my air fryer, ketchup and texas sweet onions. Ice water. I have given up coffee and creamed.

Lunch.....baked sweet potatoes cut in half fluff up and add 2 BBq pineapple slices on top and a nice salad with fat free dressing.. Dinner. green beans and potatoes casserole with honey mustard drizzle over it Will be making a vegan cheese to spread over it too. A new dish for me Don't really know how it will yet but worth a try.
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited June 2016
    Options
    my lunch for today40ju930f6e7b.jpg

Good eating caramelized roasted sweet potatoes , With roasted brussel sprouts with nutritional yeast
    Marie

• lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, losers!

Marie...your taters and veggies look good and very filling.

Hot is the only way to describe the air today, but it's going to be a beautiful day despite the temps. I am headed out to run errands before the crowd. I hope all of you have a wonderful, productive, and mindful eating day!

If not now, when?

Connie
  • cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

It's good to see familiar people still encouraging each other here. I really trying to stay focused. Life is making that extremely hard lately.

I'm currently studying for an IT certification exam and I have a couple trips I'm taking this month ( Minneapolis, Chicago and New Orleans). I want to enjoy myself without gaining too much weight this summer. :)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    You can do it Cristina. I know you can.Just get you a plan and stick with it. You done it before and you can do it again.

Marie
  • Shirley61
    Options
    I went to Yoga class this morning and no knee issues but I did catch a bug and ache all over. I should have stayed home it was torture. I am watching TV today and laying low.

Breakfast - All Bran buds, milk , blueberries, cinnamon
    Lunch- eggs, rye toast, peameal bacon

Shirley
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, I weighed today and it was up to 187.4, also I found out that the Doctor wants to tell me my results himself. They changed my apt. to earlier. The person that normally tells me results, couldnt. Things are not sounding good. Anyway I need to get ahold out this weight, it's starting to spiral out of control. I appreciate all of you, but I am taking a break from the group, I need to concentrate on myself. Besides I have been such a downer, with all my drama the past year. Thanks for everything. Good Luck Everyone. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Oh Janice do not leave us. I will miss you terrible. I know you are going thru a terrible ordeal now. especially with the last report from your doctor When do you go for that appt. That weight will come off don't worry about that one bit. But I know how you feel. Please keep in touch with us.you are not a downer to us at all. Everything will turn out OK my love to you
    Marie
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Janice sorry you are leaving the group, but good luck with your results and come back when you can.

I am feeling better today, its a cool day and windy. We heard this summer was supposed to be a hot one but so far not so. Today was cleaning day, I am feeling better the aches are gone but I am still having some bathroom issues. Hope that subsides soon.

Cristina - Yes life does get in the way, but you will eventually get on track again, good luck.

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @janiceclark08...I understand and respect your decision to do what is best for you at this time. I also understand the uncertainty of what's ahead of you and that is probably the reason for the weight gain because we have a tendency to eat when we are worried and upset...spiraling out of control.

I hope you will reconsider and stick with us for moral support as you go through these trying times! There is strength in numbers! We are here for you and hope you will turn to us to cheer you on or be your sounding board when you need to vent! Please reconsider...we don't want to lose you.

<3 Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Janice, You have not been a downer to our group. Please reconsider leaving our group. We need each other in good times and bad. All of us have had our ups and downs in this group and you have definately given me support on many occasions. At least keep in touch as we will send up prayers for a good report when you see your doctor. <3
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Janet see we want you to stay with us. i love you like a daughter. Do drop in on us when you are up to it. I will keep you in my prayers. Your sister too. We are a little family here. and we all love each other
    Marie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all your kind words, I am struggling right now and hope to be better soon. My husband is being very supportive and says we will get thru whatever happens. I won't stay away completely, you all are way too kind to me. I go Monday for my appointment, my husband already said he was leaving work to go with me again, without me asking. Janice
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Lots of love and support Janice. Please stay with us if you can.

Ruthie