Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Morning, friends!

Ruthie...so happy you are about to have a breakthrough to another set of numbers! I wanna be where you are!

Nancy...hope Ben is doing okay today. What do you do when you sit with him? It sounds like a great time to read a good book.

Barbie...I hope your hubs will have a speedy recovery!

Janice...I once tried to grow it out longer and just got frustrated and ended up cutting it!

Marie...looks like your granddaughter is having so much fun!

I'm going to the store in a few minutes before it gets too hot. Have a productive, mindful eating day, misfits!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    m2qa6cdwr97s.jpg

Believe in yourself and you will make it. And I do.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,948 Member
    Options
    :)Marie,Jake has had back problems for decades and until last year, the chiropractor could keep everything under control...when it got worse, his doctor sent him to a spine doctor who recommended the surgery he'll be having next week. The hospital is in Seattle about two hours away from where we live so we'll board the pets and I'll go with him. There is a hotel in the hospital so we can stay there the night before the surgery and I can stay there until he is released from the hospital. The doctor won't know until after the surgery how many nights he'll have to stay.

<3 Barbie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I am making nacho vegan cheese sauce today and mustard dressing.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Barbie - Yes...I am still doing my meditation twice a day and I went to a TM meeting tonight. Good luck to Jake on his back surgery.

Marie - You sure are getting some interesting recipes. Love the new hair do. Your grandaughter is cute
    and looks like she is having a blast.

Connie - Hello and congrats again on Onderland.

Ruthie - Congrats on the weight loss. I am in the 180's and want to be in the 160's. :s Still trying:sweat:

Nancy - I went with my girlfriend once when she had a chemo treatment, long hours of sitting. How many more treatments?

Well what's new with me, we plan on sailing this weekend to make sure all is working well.
    Cleaning today and doing a Fitbit challenge, I have to check to see how I did.

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, losers!

Hope everyone is staying cool in this very hot weather. It's cloudy and humid here today and Cooper decided he needed a rest day so we are not walking. I am going to the gym and will run errands after.

Have a great weekend! Stay strong!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning.
    ot my breakfast going in the Air fryer with the timer on so I wont burn while on this computer. be back
    Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Connie, I watch tv and have Internet access while l sit with Ben.

Shirley, If this treatment works as the Oncologist wants it to it will continue every 12 weeks for 2 years and will get the Immune Globulin monthly. He will get CT scan next month to see how the lymph nodes are responding.

Hope everyone is doing well. It's so hot and humid that I have trouble getting motivated!!!

Have a good weekend.

Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good evening folks. A beautiful hot day ere but really not to bad. About bed time for me.
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited June 2016
    Options
    mY DINNER dcht3ra9n0wn.jpg
    RICE WIT TOMATO BEING MY CHIPS

MY LUNCH SPANISH RICE AND A SALADm040vwcjgbu9.jpg

MY BREAKFAST oATMEAL AND FRUIT BOWL5pcxfd7ca4ne.jpg

jERRY AND i HAD A NICE DAY TODAY SO PEACEFUL.
    lOVE mARIE

tHAT IS A CHEESE SAUCE ON TOP OF MY TACO SALAD MADE WITH POTATOE AND CARROTS

ON MY SALAD i HAVE A MUSTARD SALAD I HAD A MUSTARD DRESSING i MADE VEGAN NO OIL OR FAT.

• lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, losers! Happy Monday!

Marie..you are quite the cook! Looks good!

I hope y'all had a great weekend! Ours was quiet and the heat and humidity kept us in for the most part. My son and DIL stopped by to give us a jar of Prego spaghetti sauce to announce their pregnancy! I am gonna be a grandmother!!! Yay!!! I will post the pic...so cute. They have been trying for a while and we are sooo happy for them!

I am bouncing back and forth on the scale...need to get farther into Onederland so as not to see Twoterville anymore, but it's taking its sweet time. Patience is crucial...

Stay strong...if not now, when??

Connie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    clgporkv3nik.jpeg

Forgot to put the pink bow back on...
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    oh how wonderful and a nice announcement
    2173524vh1t6l5zul.gif
    Oh boy will get to see some more baby pictures. Its funny how us grandma like to show our grandkids off Love seeing them
    Marie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Marie-You have really been making different foods that fit into your plan, that look good. Rice is a good change from potatoes.

Connie-That's wonderful that your son and his wife finally got pregnant. I guess from the pink ribbon, it's a girl, she must be over 3 months, if she knows the sex. Things seem to be all falling into place for you, with your house built and your moved in, other house sold, into onderland and now going to be a grandma. You deserve all the these good things.

Our tomato plants are really growing, there are already green tomatoes on some of them. This year we are growing the grape and the cherry ones along with the regular size. There is alot of green grape and cherry ones on them, hopefully they will turn red soon.

Nothing much going on with my treatment, I go for a pep scan on July 5th, then the radiation Dr. on the 11th, so right now I am at a standstill.

I hope everyone is doing good, Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Janice...they don't know the sex as she is just a little over a month. We thought the same thing at first...then they said the card has blue on it...so it could be either one. We are praying all goes well as they have been trying for so long.
    Yes, I have been so blessed in so many ways to include waking up this morning!

Connie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Connie - What fantastic news, now we will be seeing grandkid pictures from you soon.

Marie - Delicious looking meals and easy to do. Excellent!

Janice - Enjoy your time now and glad you are continuing with us on here.

We finally got on the water this weekend, we traveled down the river on Saturday and sailed on Sunday in the lake with lots of wind. We sail Lake Ontario which is where our club is located.
    A very hot weekend and we did get rain last night and now the sun is shining again.

Well I have lots of laundry to do so I better get started.

Shirley
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi everyone,

sorry i have been mia but my kids have been around and i am off my routine! i have still been reading:)

janice, glad to hear there is a plan, thinking about you.

marie, some seriously interesting looking meals, glad you are still on plan.

connie, that is awesome news about becoming a grandma:) super exciting, hope all goes well for them.

shirley, you are always off doing something, sounds fun!

so i am really no where on the challenge this time. i am thinking about doing a metabolic reset like connie did but i just don't think i can mentally handle watching the scale go in the wrong direction on purpose. i do feel as if my body probably needs it, i am eating no where near my estimated tdee and if i do, i instantly gain weight:( just thinking about it at this point....

i cut my carbs a bit and increased my fat, also cut down on cardio a little but i am still at a standstill:(

hope everyone has a great day!!

Stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hi Stephanie Hey good to hear from you
    Having problems with Jerry and his Memory issue. But noting serious yet. but it has me on pens and needles
    My food plan is coming along fine. really loving the foods.

have a wonderful day.
    Marie.
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, friends!

Steph.. There is a good group here called Eat More 2 Weigh Less where you will find a wealth of info and support on eating at maintenance. It did heal my body and a few months later, after I cut the starchy carbs and cut down on exercise, my body did begin to shed the fat.

Marie..has Jerry been to the doctor? There are meds that can help with memory lapses if he is willing.

Janice...love cherry tomatoes..maybe I should start a garden.

Shirley...your summer sailing sounds like so much fun.

I am going to the pool this morning as I have not been on a Wednesday in a long time. Since I am still bouncing between 198-200, my trainer suggested that I make sure I am getting enough protien. When I went back over my diary, looks like I'm not even meeting my set macros. No wonder I feel so tired all the time!

Hope you guys make it a great day!

Connie